Open carry

What good is open carry if those carrying guns flee at the sound of gunshots like all the unarmed civilians?

>im a (((libfag))) and put white letters on two unrelated images and therefore everything happend just as i told you
>BTFO!
>1 post by this Jew

Running around in the open while snipers have you pinned down isn't the best idea.

Wasn't it sniper fire?
or wasn't there some at least?

You just lost the game.

open carry is the bright hair dye of the right

>unholster my ar15 while cops are under sniperfire
>cops shoot at me as reflex
>im
>blm complains about police shooting innocent people
>libs go on about cops cant trust open carry citizens
>ban it
>be rational and avoid urban warfare to prevent getting merced by on edge cops
>libs cry about open carry being ineffective

>1 post by this ID

sage

I disagree.

>there were 20 open carry activists at the dallas protest

you got a source to back that up?

Also no one has ever once claimed everyone with a weapon would turn around to shoot back
no one has ever claimed that everyone with a weapon would be willing to put their life on the line, nor did we ever claim it would deter everyone
we did claim it would deter those who valued their own life (the Dallas shooter killed himself rather than being caught so we know this wasn't true, and there was sniper fire involved)

However why should we prevent the opportunity for someone, in the future, to aid police or save civilians before police arrive?

The entire reason the 2A is there is just to ensure the government cannot fuck over the people and take away their rights or go against their will
This was never a likely scenario. Yet its there.

Its all there in preparation for that one very slim possibility of something in the future happening.

Yeah lemme just pinpoint the location of a sniper and headshot him from 200 yards with my glock 43

You retarded fucking faggot.

Okay, let's just play devils advocate here for a second... let's say you're one of these people going to a rally while openly carrying a gun, or even a rifle... there are cops everywhere, someone opens fire on them and people start panicking, so what do you do? You pull out your handgun or shoulder your rifle and risk to get mistakenly gunned down by police officers, or do you run like hell for cover to get out of harms way?

Wasn't it a roof top sniper? How many people were open/concealed carrying on the roof top?

open carry isn't to magically prevent 100% of all shootings...
pro tip: nothing can prevent every single psycho who wants to hurt people.

it's to prevent government dictatorship and/or foreign invasion

there is no evidence of any open carry supporters at the BLM rally. no gun rights supporters at all. we weren't invited.

there's just photos of one BLM supporter who came with an empty rifle. effectively unarmed.

NOT

>why didn't the BLM open carriers shoot at BLM shooters

damn....really makes u think

>1 post by all ids

if i had a rifle and i could locate the shooter i would shoot back. no matter what though i would get to the nearest officers. there is strength in numbers.

>open carry
well if i'm conceal carrying i can run like a bitch and nobody will ever know, which is exactly what they all did.

>mistakenly gunned down
how? you'll be aiming up at where the shots are coming from and you won't even have fired yet.

>pull out your handgun
what are you retarded? do you even know what they're for? how the fuck are you going to hit someone 50 yards away who has the higher ground without a rifle? you'll have to get inside their structure and move in on them while they're firing and deafened.

>The Dallas shooter killed himself

No, he got allahu akbared by a bomb disposal robot.

>using incredibly flawed (((logic))) to try and make a point

Par for the liberal course. Let's list the things wrong with this:

>those open carriers likely have handguns and are up against sniper fire from an unknown location
>police sees some faggot brandishing a gun after gunfire has rang out are likely to target that person
>not everyone is a stone cold professional killer. People get scared and panic, even trained soldiers

Not to mention the intellectual dishonesty that the "open carriers could stop crazed gunmen" argument generally supposes that said gunmen are on ground level opening fire onto a nearby crowd and not picking them off with sniper fire from a rooftop in the first place.

In short, kill yourself you fucking faggot.

... My thinking is out of control right now.

>how?
Well gee, guess how, all shits breakin' loose, everyones running around scared, cops get shot, other cops get trigger happy looking for the source of gunfire you fucking dumbass.
>what are you retarded?
How the fuck should anyone, right there the very moment when all this shit went down, known where the shooter is located? You imbecile.

The purpose of carrying a firearm, whether openly or concealed, is to escape from an attack with your life. Not to act as a police force and run towards the fire. In the event of a shooting your first thought should be to escape, not to hunt down and neutralize the shooter. The firearm is to help you in the escape.

Why is the 2nd amendment viewed as unalienable and a God given right when they only gave those terms to the first draft

sage, you fucks

this is a bait thread

>Sniper fire
>Doing anything besides taking cover

Wat

>someone is shooting at cops
>pull my gun and fire at the shooter
>cop ventilates me because he thinks I'm the shooter
>BLM protests my death

>Rifles on ground stops sniper in building

The second amendment is supposed to deter tyrannical governments, not shooting niggers. Actually since he was hired by the CIA I concede, but I don't think they knew.

This.
These libtard faggots have never seen actual combat.

>There were 1,000 people protesting
>Black people were at the protest
>Not one stopped it
>Not one detered it

Niggers don't work

>Niggers don't work

That's all you had to say, user.

The first part of carry training is to GTFO if it can save your life rather than putting yourself in danger to be some fucking hero.
Not even cops are required to do that.

kill yourself

so...people get shot at and only they are expected to return fire. Everyone else can chicken shit it and run away??

for open carry to work, every single member of the public would have to openly carry a gun. This is a ridiculous idea and open carry would only ever hinder the police force from neutralizing the psycho.

>1 post by this ID

/thread

Sniper had a superior position.

This logic only works in the collectivist fantasy land the average libtard thinks he lives in. So I guess that explains it.

>Open carry is supposed to protect you from sophisticated sniper fire
ok liberals

If the cops are there you shouldn't add to the confusion queer

op you play too much Call of Duty, real life =! virtual life

>activists
Were they actually carrying though? That's the important bit.
Don't ID's change each thread?

Here it is

>out of a black mans eaten ass

there was one guy openly carrying at that protest.
1. he was black
2. the cops made him give up his gun during the incident to ensure he wasn't firing and he wasn't hurt

>liberals ACTUALLY believe gun owners should compete with police that are ON SCENE when trying to stop crimes and shootings

FUCKING THESE
You dumbass newfags are posting in a bait thread. I doubt any of you have guns or ar in any physical shape to carry one.
You retards are why I support gun control, because I don't want you racist knuckle dragging fat asses making the rest of us look stupid.

>sniper takes shot at police
>everyone scrambles for cover
>I, along with all of the police instantly know where the bullet came from thanks to the helpful danger arrow on my HD
>quick swapping to my AR-15 I insert a fresh mag and 360 head shot the scrub
>luckily all the friendly cops have blue names above their heads and friendly fire is disabled so only the enemy could get hurt
>likewise they are aware I'm a friendly because of the matching color scheme (blue team lel)
>the one cop hit is able to crawl to cover and let his health regenerate
>BLM protesters congratulate me for saving the day, they all agree to return to Africa
>Beyonce blows me
>swallows

10/10 just like in your vidya

police arent there to protect you.

SAGE

So is the argument supposed to be that the cops saved everyone? Because not even the cops could figure out where the sniper was for a long time.

How many of those 20 got killed that day? 0?

Seems to work just fine.

They were fucking snipers you tard.

You're a fucking moron. They did the right thing by not firing their guns when the source of the shots was still unconfirmed, in a crowd of hundreds of people.

The media loves to portray people like this as deranged paranoid lunatics. If anything this shows how calm and rational people who carry actually are.

>1

this fucking retard actually believes open carry only relates to handguns. What a fucking idiot!

Jokes on you faggot, posts like yours make me smile.

5 or are cops not open carrying?

The shooter was in an elevated position, away from everyone else.

How do they know this? How could they possibly gather that info? Also, the guy was sniping from a tall building. Kind of hard to locate a sniper in chaos. 2/10 made me reply.

Because unless you know exactly who the shooter is and witnessed them fire the first shot, you can't open fire on anyone with a gun, because that person could be trying to stop the shooter. In public shootings there are very few situations in which it is appropriate for a person carrying a gun to act in defense.

Guns are more for personal protection and, as other anons said, snipers.

Are police officers being counted among the 20 open carry activists, or are you a gay faggot?

All these shootings only prove that having a gun is useless if someone gets the drop on you.

All those cops had guns. All those OC'ers had guns. All those CCWs had guns. Makes no fucking difference if the fucker ambushes you.

Took a bomb robot to kill the fucker. Yet not a single 2Aer will advocate for having access to bombs and remote controlled robots for self defense. 2A is a farce.

>guns are more for personal protection

I disagree. If somebody is pointing a gun at you, you're just gonna get shot if you reach for yours. There are of course scenarios where the gun can save you, but the REAL purpose of being allowed to carry weapons is defense from tyrranical government.

Sounds silly now, needing to protect yourself with force from the government, but that's only because it's working.

its not made to protect against someone ambushing you....

>Open Carry doesn't work.
It does when the people openly carrying aren't enormous pussies.

Legalize open carry bomb robots

There is footage of him executing a cop at ground level outside the front door of a building.

No, you can totally return fire if someone else is being fired upon. You can defend yourself, those around you, your property, and the property of others in the state of Texas. But you are not emergency services, the gun serves to get you out of the situation or to defend yourself while emergency services get to you, you do not run towards gunfire, you do not look for the shooter. That's abusrd that you seem to think being armed gives you some obligation to seek a gunfight, it's also silly that you consider people fleeing gunfire as "chicken shits" I doubt you'd do shit if Muhammad beheaded Lee Rigby right in front of you let alone return fire on a gunman.

Say you're at an Eagles of Death Metal concert and some cave men start squirting their religion all over everybody.
You're cornered, with no exit that avoids crossing the shooters' line of sight/fire. A policeman who was ambushed first to neutralise any threat lays dead beside you, and the killing path trickles to one every few seconds, but moving in your direction. Do you pick that joke up or not?

>Open carry at dallas.
>BLM people start shooting.
>In street holding gun.
>Cops might mistake me for one of the shooters and shoot me.

Its actually quite obvious if you think about it, sage.

Those who were open carrying in that BLM protest consisted entirely of nigs.

>implying nigs would ever do anything to help anyone