Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Ask an algerian immigrant anything

Fist fucking France with Islam edition

How does it feel knowing you come from a massive shithole, and are now going to turn another nation into just as big a shithole?
How does it feel being from an inferior race and knowing it?

Will France become islamic in the future?

It feels like you have not future and that must be in a nervous breakdown and that you should be on suicide watch

it's on the way, assimilation has failed, people are going back to Islam stronger and stronger. The french think religion will disappear, but it just strenghen

Atheism is also rapidly on the rise. It's not like millions of christians are converting to Islam. They're just becoming non-religious. Islam is only growing because muslims pop out babies like rats.

How will you personally respond when Europeans are sick of your shit and start rounding you up in internment camps for the second holocaust?

a lot of muslims who were drinking alcohol now do ramadan and eat halal
mothers unveiled have their daughters wearing burqa
there is more than demography

>No True Muslim fallacy

Are you happy about it or are you worried?
Do you think France will be a better or worse country for you if it was islamic?

>Fist fucking France
Absolutely Haram

Saudi Arabia will never allow that to happen

>Are you happy about it or are you worried?
butthurt more than worried
>Do you think France will be a better or worse country for you if it was islamic?
way much worse, but at least it will teach them humility

The reason why all those places have turned into such shitholes is from Saudi Arabia (and their US allies by relation) pushing the ultra mega over-fuckedup Wahhabism Islam. As an agnostic-atheist I consider all religions pretty fucked up, but Wahhabism is a lot worse than the alternatives.

I know an Azeri student for example who honors Ramadan, I thought it was usual, then he tells me he's the first to do it in his living family. Communism sure did a number on them.

Seriously? You're counting on Saudi Arabia as your safety net? Hahahahahahaha you guys are so fucked!

nice bro as long as you stay in your containment in France i don't give a shit

>Wahhabism
except Iran is shiite, which kind of undermines a lot your argument

This is the future: Your people will be exterminated. Flee, now that you have time.

France will never fall to Islamization

>Fist fucking France with Islam edition
Nice. I's normally hate muslims in Europe but France is fine.

indeed, the former communists azeri are secular yet the azeri region in iran is very religious
If only azerbaijan remained communist ... thank you america

>according to a 1993 survey
Don't you think that this survey is pretty out of date?

So you know that your religion is shit, but you are butthurt because white people don't like you for being brown?

>it will teach them humility
france will teach you humility after deporting you fags back and starting bombardment your coastal towns with united european fleet(i hope russian ships will participate).
also how does it make you feel your country didnt exist before french colonisation and was called barbary coast youfucking subhuman?
im mad reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee send them fucking back

>you guys are so fucked!
pic related
who's fucked now ?
you went to iraq for saudi arabia
you are the most fucked country in the world

this

extermination of muslims is a meme

Once the oil runs out, people will be queuing up to carpet bomb Saudi Arabia with nukes.

op i promise ill send u shekels if u make vasectomy and post docs as proof.

your race and your country are memes

I didn't say Islam wasn't a piece of crap overall, just that Wahhabism is a particularly crap piece of crap. Afghanistan and the like were looking good until the Sauds and later America got involved.

it's close to reality i think

How does it feel to be descended from a race so useless and parasitic that they have achieved literally nothing of any worth other than slaughtering each other and inseminating four legged mammals

Serious question

Silly you for thinking the status quo will always be maintained. Western leaders are weak and passive now, but as you can see from recent events, attitudes are changing. Saudi Arabia isn't going to save your asses when you're rounded-up in a foreign country you invaded. No one will come to your aid, and you will be at the mercy of angry populace that demands justice. You're so screwed.