How to dissuade a girl from Black Lives Matter

My girlfriend is completely convinced by Black Lives Matter and it's making me sick. How do I convince her that it's all bullshit?

>inb4 drop her

I'm not doing that

Other urls found in this thread:

goodspeedupdate.com/2003/400
youtube.com/watch?v=cz4MVN-Fw7A
youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8
youtube.com/watch?v=7fb_hXTjbO0
theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>brittish
>cares about blm

Why?

Just convinced or actively campaigning?
Former:
Just derail the topic whenever it comes up
Latter:
Good luck faggot

virtue signalling

cuck

Don,t ask me, I have no idea. she's just all for it recently

Tell her that you can't wait to look at the big breasted black girls

Ask her how many dindus were killed by UK police in the past year.

Show her the statistics that show that police kill unarmed white and black men at exactly the same rate, and also point out that blacks are disproportionatly arrested because they are disproportionatly criminal. Then detail how BLM is simply a hate movement that only cares about black lives if they are ended by whites. Then show here the plethora of videos to prove this point.

Ask her if she heard of Luke Massie.
Just ask her.
goodspeedupdate.com/2003/400

beat the fuck out of her and make her afraid to go outside

Allow an ape nigger to rape her

Get her to fuck a black guy. You should film it and then clean her up later.
She will then realize the myth of the BBC and give up black lives matter, while simultaneously falling even more in love with you.

I need statistics and shit

>men are superior to women in intellect
>i can't convince my girlfriend of something

come on, you can do it bro

The man behind it is a Jew who caused Brexit.

Pretty much this.

Make her feel jealous.

If you suggest you find black women attrctive and you should go to BLM she will quickly back down.

Maybe the start of the white supremacist movement is when white men start to abandon white women, then the white women get on at us to protect our race and we listen like we always do like good little male goys and begin segregating.

youtube.com/watch?v=cz4MVN-Fw7A

The black-on-white rape statistics should do nicely

I'd point out how she is being manipulated by the media. The only reason BLM hasn't been completely shut down is that everyone is too afraid to tell the truth.

>BLM claims they are being treated unfairly by the police, and need to be fearful because of muh racism.

The fact of the matter is that a black person is LESS likely to be killed by the police based on both total encounters ending in death vs. white people, as well as percent of crimes committed vs. death.

Also, point out that a black person is 50 times more likely to commit a violent crime against a white person as the opposite. These are the official figures, but it's probably much worse than that since some police departments list Hispanics and blacks as being white race.

Also, BLM doesn't care about black lives. If they did they would actively work to get blacks to stop killing other blacks instead of making it about being a victim. It is about power, and blacks see the only way to gain power is by being a victim. Victimhood is really their only marketable skill if you think about it.

>be germany
>be pathetic

Only problem with that is that blacks make up 13% of the population. So that would back fire

Introduce her to our man Stefan

Book a vacation to Southside Chicago.

No it wouldn't. If anything that would prove his point even more. Blacks make up only 13% of the population but commit more than half of all crime in the US

You cunts are hopeless.

You're treating the specimen as though it is male.

This is a woman and she knows only emotion, and how to manipulate logic - not truly understand it.

Statistics, facts, the true nature of events: these all mean nothing to her.

You have to manipulate her emotions, and the strongest female emotion is jealousy.

Literally just big up black chicks and start talking about how sexy and curvy and youthful looking they are.

Tell her you met a nice black chick whose parents are rich who has voluptuous assets.

Make the bitch jealous and she'll soon stop attention seeking through BLM and divert it to something else like seeking another Chad to go along with the 4 others you don't know about.

/Thread

youtube.com/watch?v=hqQXmnMr_w8

Maybe it's because she's fucking a black guy and you're getting cucked.

Ask her if she thinks inciting violence is a good way to prove your movement is legitimate.

Get down to the basics, is violence okay?
Show her all the videos you can of how black people are calling for the death of other people and violence against them.
This is the only thing that can be used against BLM at this point. They were never a legitimate movement to being with and they just continue to show their gang mentality of violence against anyone they see against them.

Drop her

Jesus Christ I would never stay with anyone who has any semblance of sympathy for dirty fucking niggers.

The point was that they get shot at the same rate when they are 13%. Most of them are shot from drug usage which white people do at the same rate. I'm not for the blm movement but they do make it into the media way more than crazy things white people do.

The entire movement is based on a lie, hands up don't shoot was a lie, Mike Brown did NOT have his hands up, they sliced and diced his corpse through 3 separate autopsies, and even the Obama/Holder DOJ could find nothing that disproved Darren Wilson's telling of events.

THE GEORGE SOROS CONNECTION

Actually, you are probably right... I concede.

OP, you should save yourself a lot of future pain and dump her now. WTF you dating a moron like that anyways?

Winner.

Make her listen to Ben Shapiro or Milo on BLM. But really just dump her. You cant have a healthy relationship with radically different politics and values. People dont change their mind through debate and argument, they have to be lead down a road to change their mind on their own.

DO NOT ENGAGE BLACK LIVES MATTER SYMPATHIZERS

RECITE STATISTICS OF BLACK CRIME AS THE REASON FOR THEIR INCREASED CONFLICT WITH THE LAW

THERE IS NO ARGUING WITH MATH

IF THIS DOES NOT SHUT THEM UP THEN MOVE ON. YOU WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR MINDS

I'm black, and think they're horrible. If you'd like I could Skype with you or something. If she's as into it as you say I doubt anything a WHITE FUCKING MALE would say could convince her.

If you want to try though, you could tell her all about how blacks kill more blacks in a weekend in Chicago than cops have killed in the last 5-10 years (I'm not sure on the exact numbers, but I'm sure somebody on Sup Forums has them), but BLM doesn't give a shit about any of them. In fact, all BLM does is have little "rallies" where they shout slogans, harass police, interfere with and prejudice the investigations of what actually happened in these police shootings, and stand around with their fists in the air. The only thing they're doing is causing more bigotry (bigotry by its actual definition and not the SJW one) and bigger racial divide amongst Americans.

If she gets uppity with you, ask her what specifically anyone in BLM is doing to stop violence or racism. If she says they're raising awareness, tell her to fuck off, because round the clock media coverage every time a black guy gets shot (to the extent that an unarmed white 19 year old getting shot right around the same time as Philando Castile and no one batted an eye) is plenty of awareness.

This man is so fucking surgical and manipulative, I love it

pay some niggers to rough her up.
it's what intelligence agencies do all the time.

Show her videos of black people decrying BLM. She's a woman so she won't think in terms of stats

Let the blacks rape her. Then drop her.

>I'm black
how'd you escaped the plantation, boy?

The correlary to that is whites getting gunned down by cops doesn't make the news, either.

this

>Encourage her to go to movement alone
>Let her get gangraped
>Dump her. Find a new girlfriend

watch her burn

I offered to make massa and the overseers a delicious picnic, then drugged the fried chicken, and hauled ass for the North.

She could just go ultra cuck and lie about who assaulted her because she doesn't want to be racist. A woman in Germany lied about the ethnicity of a bunch of Arabs who raped her because she didn't want to cause trouble for migrants just last week.

Stefan Molyneux talks a lot about how these recent shootings are nothing but media propaganda meant to cause trouble and court voters because it's an election year in the U.S.

Here's a video of him talking with two black women about why BLM is fucked up. Start with this.
youtube.com/watch?v=7fb_hXTjbO0

I'm sorry man. I hate to be that guy, but I had to drop the girl I've been seeing for the past year over this. I tired to make it work I FORCED it. But still a breaking point came and now I'm here, in my underwear on Sup Forums in the afterglow of eating a shitty cheap steak I cooked on my George Foreman grill.

>Let the blacks rape her
t.cuck

>im not doing that

you are a cuck.
kill your self and your whore gf before you go. you britscum.

Sounds like your girl is an irrational lefty being controlled by propaganda. You should take this chance to get away from her before you're married to a crazy, but since you're probably not going to here is my advice for keeping her:

Don't disagree. Ask her question about her convictions in a positive way and end up saying you have to agree with her in the end that blacks are the victims of a horribly unjust system. Blame America for being a little backwards and intolerant -- not like here in Britain (at least instill some national pride). If you point out the obvious re:BLM, she will just lock into her stupid belief and resent you for not agreeing.

Really though, just get another girl. Couples should be able to have a disagreement of opinion, but it doesn't sound like that's the case if you're posting here looking for ways to change her mind.

Ask why she supports it
She'll say something something black people in america get shot by police a rediculous amount
Show her the statics that show that isn't actually true and she's just thinking in terms of the sensationalist media

black lives matter protests are legitimate.
they're not only trying to force people's acknowledgment of innocent black lives lost at the hands of law enforcement, but also incarceration rates of black people in America, the most of any 1st world nation. No, it's not that black people are the cause of these incarceration rates, it's governmental policy that sees blacks, regardless of age, as those needing the internalization of fear towards authority over rehabilitation that we tend to see go towards white perpetrators.

She should support the movement and you should too.

if your gf sympathizes with worthless niggers who buck at the law then she is too far gone

Get a tyrone to cum deep in her white little pussy OP. Have a timestamp photo with a video of the happening and post it on here. Make sure you get it in HD of that big nigger cock going deep in her white girl pussy mhmmm. Tell her to keep the baby and timestamp 8 months from now when that oreo nigger baby is born.

>she obviously goes there to get by fucked niggers

He's only a cuck if he sticks with her afterwards. If he tells her that getting raped for hanging around with niggers is reaping what she's sewn, it's savage.

This guy is a cuck, for future reference.

>>inb4 drop her
>I'm not doing that
Why?
At least hang her.

this

shit like that pick reminds me of those dumbasses who live with bears and get mauled to death

Oh, and if she starts going to black-issues-centered events or makes a black friend that's teaching her about these issues, your ass better be there by her side every. fucking. time.

You know, supporting her in this cause you both care about.

Seriously, just get a new girl.

>i'm black
>if she gets uppity with you
>using the word uppity

nah motherfucker, you are not black, but in the slightest instance that you are, i imagine that you've NO black influences in your life- that you're the unfortunate result of whites having blown so much smoke up your ass that it's difficult for you to see properly. They do it to each other constantly to feel good, but being a nigger as you are, you should try to discern beyond the subterfuge to something a bit more substantive.

Slowly introduce her to nihilist reading material. Then she'll realize that no lives matter.

what's that?

jej

alright, i kek'd

ask if black lives matter so much then why do they kill each other so much.

/thread.

same with pitbulls and lions

good luck op. im in the same situation. bitch called me triggered because i get mad when she defends blm. think about ending it everyday. breaking up sucks though

10/10 would risk AIDS for.

Virtue signalling

Good idea. Mention you love nigger ass in passing. See a black girl out say something like, I love her figure. Make her think black girls are competition.

Fuck her brains out, make her climax. Maybe humiliate her or slap her a little bit during. After, start up a kind of meandering conversation and move it to just a few of the facts. Stay nuetral. Don't push too hard too fast.

Women don't reason and think. They feel, and after an orgasm they are just open recepticles for male leadership / opinions.

Source - Do this with every girl I date so I don't have to hear their liberal horseshit

Yeah but white women are superior in almost every way. Why would I want to fuck a nigger?

Just mindfuck her. Ask her "if black lives matter, explain black abortions, black on black crime and black criminality making up 50% of a 300 million country while blacks being 12% of said population (divided by two for the male part)" and show her how many niglets are aborted every year, how many shoot each other every weekend in detroit and the FBI crime statistics.

This way, you establish that first and foremost black lives do not matter at all to blacks

Not OP but I'm a 6'10 chef at Wendy's that makes 120k a year how do I fuck her like crazy without Being charged for manslaughter?

Source: My 12 inch penis

What do you think it is that's driving her interest in BLM? She's fucking, or soon to be fucked by some nigger from work.
If it's at all salvageable, the guys promoting the jealousy/insecurity ploy have offered the best solution possible.

>how do I convince her
Tell her the fact that she's interested is why. BLM doesn't exist to help black people. It exist to make people like your girlfriend think she "can help them".

She just wants to join a group and be rebellious. If she actually gave a shit about the cause she would have done it on her own.

Hello newfriend!

If she'd rather spend more time protesting than with you, ditch her.

I love when girls put the strap of their bag right in between their tits and it accentuates how nice they are.

Shut up faggot. Niggers get shot and arrested cuz they commit crime then chimp out when caught and make dangerous situations.

YOU STFU FAGGOT

THE ARREST RATES OF BLACK MEN ARE THE RACIAL CONSEQUENCES OF BEING BLACK AND HAVING YOUR COMMUNITIES IGNORED IN THE COMPLICIT AND PERPETRATED VIOLENCE AGAINST THEM BY OUR RACIST FUCKING GOVERNMENT.

WHERE WAS THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT WHILE DRUGS, GUNS, AND GOD KNOWS WHAT ELSE WAS BEING PROPAGATED THROUGH THEIR STREETS AND HOMES. SAFE PLACES BECAME DRAMATICALLY UNSAFE AND WASNT A DAMN THING BLACKS COULD DO ABOUT IT. LAW ENFORCEMENT WAS ENTIRELY A WHITE ENTERPRISE AND THEY DIDNT GIVE A FLYING FUCKING ABOUT NIGGERS

NOW AFTER THE SHIT HAS COME TO A BOILING POINT AS THEY HAVE INTENDED THE LITTLE WHITE BOY WITH A FUCKING OPINION THINKS HE CAN RETAIN THE MORAL HIGH GROUND BECAUSE NIGGERS ARE JUST CRIMINAL AND SO ON AND SO FORTH

FUCK YOU

THIS IS IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE YOU TOO ARE THE CONSEQUENCE OF A SYSTEM HELL BENT ON HAVING THE ABILITY TO ERADICATE BLACK MEN WITH THE MORAL AUTHORITY TO DO SO

GO BACK TO HELL WHERE YOUR KIND BELONG

Pls post on Sup Forums

All niggers must hang

Any particular thread? Never been there before.

Explain to her that it is a narrative that is being used to manipulate people that is not based in fact.

First, have her establish HER facts as she understands them (this is key). How often are blacks killed by police? What percentage of the people killed by police are black? She is likely to answer with a very high percentage.

Use fbi.gov criminal statistics to show that more than 50% of violent crime is committed by dindu's. Thus you would expect that about 50% of all killings by police would be of black people. Right?

Ask if if the number of blacks killed by police is higher or lower than that (50%) percentage? Obviously if it is above there is a 'problem', if it is 'below', there is not. Make sure you corner her on this.

Then run over to theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2015/jun/01/the-counted-police-killings-us-database#

Do the math. Show her that blacks make up 25% of the people killed by police so far this year. Yep, just one in four. While actual European whites make up like 20% of the violent crime yet get wacked by the cops about 50% of the total number.

Explain, again, that obviously these facts are open knowledge and any responsible actor would have them. Yet the narrative is just the opposite. Why is that does she think?

Don't answer that with 'jews' or some other such shit. Just suggest that it is obvious manipulation, she needs to decide 'why'.

(by the way, blacks will make up the majority of assaults, shootings, and killings of police officers as well.)

Bait is fun, but all caps is just too much.

You realize that the word uppity can be used in contexts other than "uppity nigger" right? Oh wait, you're a fucking bait poster. Fuck off.

>All niggers must hang

And there ends the extent of your ideas; where the virtues of civilization dies.

Thanks for the reminder. The noble civilization doesn't really exist, it's simply a placeholder to systematically remove various competing factions until the end of time. It's barbarism with a pretty face.

>inb4 drop her

Don't you worry about that, I'm pretty sure she will drop you for Jamal soon.

Uppity is usually used, within the context of American society, as a pejorative typically by whites when qualifying particular characteristics of what they perceive as high-minded, self-righteous black people. Given the context of this discussion, your use of the term surrounding the inclusion of someone in support of black causes, rings standard of your average, racist, white commentator.

Also, blacks do not use the term "uppity" to describe themselves.

You were called out. Either STFU or own up to being a sellout or a racist; although I'm not saying that you can't be both.

To be fair, once they're gone, much of the rest will sort itself out. Further new ideas aren't as high on the list of priorities.

>usually
Kill yourself

UNCOMMON
N
C
O
M
M
O
N

You sound like a fag

Let her fuck one of those savage beasts, I promise by the end her pussy will be sore and gaping. She will definitely change her mind from the fear of their powerful prehistoric thrusts anytime BLM is mentioned in the future.