Why are Europeans so fashionable? And why do so many Americans dress like slobs? When I was in Europe...

Why are Europeans so fashionable? And why do so many Americans dress like slobs? When I was in Europe, I don't think I ever saw a grown man walking around with basketball shorts and a t-shirt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6LN_L85b2zQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>"Why do they dress better?"
It's called being gay

fpbp

>fashionable
> wearing womens clothing
Pick one and only one faggot

Get out of America you fucking canadian cuck

All of us learned at school that we should not judge some people about his appearance. The truth is that - most of the time - it works perfectly.

So, no nigga shorts and no nigga shoes if you go out. It's okay to wear nigga wears to practice some nigga sports, but not when you talk, work, have fun with civilized people.

>no nigga shorts
>nigga
stop

You think that gentleman is wearing girl's clothing? kek

Wearing nice clothes that fit doesn't make someone gay.

It's really bad over here Pierre. See pic related.

>not being a slob = gay
Wonder why people say americans have no class. You were the losers of europe. Thats why you exist. No one brought class and style with themselves.
Frog understands. We are visual creatures and judge no matter how much you try to not think about it.
Allways better to be welldressed like a man should.

I do not hate shorts. Shorts are not quintessentially. It would be able to make some classy clothes with them. Unfortunately, nowadays, shorts are bounded with the ghetto culture.

It was a popular wear, but now beautiful shorts do not exist anymore.

Btw, adidas shorts or puma shorts cost the same amount of money (often higher) as a decent underwear. Why pay more for less ?

why do yuropoors get triggered by white socks?

you're such a stupid faggot

Average males in Europe.

fpbp

>Buttoned shirt untucked
>Jeans
>Fashionable

Jesus it's like you're shitposting or something

The white guy on the right is the real cancer in our society: grown white men wearing cargo shorts and sandals. SANDALS. What if there's an emergency and they're required to act like men? Oh, no worry, I'll just start filming with my phone instead while waiting for the fire department to arrive because having things on video makes it real. :P

>no belt

into the trash it goes

Lazy cunt

Average male = David Gandy, a male model?

>No one brought class and style with themselves.

I'm by no means trying to defend the deplorable fashion tastes of most Americans. But it wasn't always like this.

What's it like being autistic?

It's sarcasm, user....

Would you bother trying to look good if you were an obese tub of lard, or would you give up on life and wear shorts with sandals?

>It's called being gay

Indeed :^)

I swear these are the only pants people in this fucking town wear. Often to show off their leg tattoos.

>legs not shaved

Disgusting.

Those are harsh words Hans.

This is why most "men" in the US dress like pic related.

>shaved legs

Homosexuality.

I've never understood why Americans are so awful at dressing themselves. I know that a lot of the time they like to claim
>muh comfort
but there is absolutely nothing uncomfortable about normal pants, plain t shirts and proper shoes, in fact if the quality is good the pants are more comfortable than jeans for example.

I also really despised this one American who told me that, when he drives a long trip (according to him 2 hours), he absolutely always wears sweatpants or basketball shorts because muh comfort. This really pisses me off because I drive ~5 hours regularly and I could wear a full suit and be fine. You're just sitting in one position and you can adjust the temperature as you wish for fucks sake. You're an adult, act like one.

>When I was in Europe, I don't think I ever saw a grown man walking around with basketball shorts and a t-shirt.
So you have clearly not visited Germany. We are some of the worst dressed people in Europe.

>Homosexuality

Guiiiiiiiiiiiilty :^)

Are shorts and sandals like the main identifier of somebody who has given up on life?

>he doesn't live in Munich and is from some backwards East German village instead

lmao

You're saying you wouldn't be more comfortable in easy breezy basketball shorts than a suit?

Depends on where I guess, München is quite fashionable.

Fuck off, I am talking about Germany as a whole. German really dress shitty compared to other European nations.

Yes, but sweatpants are even worse.

"Sweatpants are a sign of defeat. You lost control of your life so you bought some sweatpants." -- Karl Lagerfeld

>You're saying you wouldn't be more comfortable in easy breezy basketball shorts than a suit?
I'm saying that the difference in comfort is so small that I would never dress differently for driving a 2 hour trip. It also pisses me off that someone considers 2 hours of driving a long trip.

I've only spent two days in Germany. Yes, not as fashionable as Southern Europeans and the French. But still way better fashion sense than America.

it is because we are not overweight and clothes other than t shirts and oversized basketball shorts fit us

>why are European men so effeminate?

So a bunch of snail eating faggots dress nice. Who gives a fuck?

If they had spent less time preening in the mirror their continent wouldn't have fallen to the muslim horde.

Shit, in ten years they'll all be dressed like jedi, men and women.

I don't think you've ever been to the US, Bongland or the proper Eastern Europe. I haven't been elsewhere so I can't compare with Asia or whatever.

Europe is on average colder than the US.
Single layered clothing is unfashionable because it shows a lack of effort and/or a working-class image.

I think you're being highly selective here. Sure, if you compare St. Niggertown with Milano city centre, you'll see quite a contrast.

I've lived in several European countries in the last 35 years, and the occasional visit to the US gives me enough experience to say that, in broad terms, the men dress the same.

A hipster district in Venice Beach and Manhattan will see more well-dressed men than in Szekesfehervar, Hungary..

There's a lot of grown men wearing t-shirts in Europe. Depends in which city you've been.

>worn shorts and sandals regularly in the summer for some time now
>have given up on life for some time now
Well.

>being vain
Not caring about your appearance is a power move, shows others you don't care what they think about you.

American men are practical. European men are faggots too hung up on how their €190 perm is fairing in today's humidity to remove kebab. You're welcome, OP.

yet another "muh comfort" american

I have no idea why there is so many of you

/thread

>American men are practical

Driving your automatic 2 ton truck to Mr Shekelberg's business meetings so he can mock you in front of your equal opportunity coworkers doesn't make you "practical"

You'll be swimming in comfort soon enough Augustus Gloop

are bullet proof vests comfortable?

So much this.
I went to a store to buy some jeans, and the guy told me they only had slim fit, and they hadn't sold regular fit in years.
Meanwhile, in the US I can go to a store and get all the regular fit I want.
Suck it eurofags.
I don't want to walk around with my balls squashed and my pant legs confining my legs every time I'm on my bike.
Some of us are actually active and have leg muscles.

We can't all be lucky enogh to "be on the dole."

youtube.com/watch?v=6LN_L85b2zQ

Its called not being a woman. Also I live in florida, it is extremely hot. I wear tank top, basketball shorts and sandals pretty much every day. Feels comfy man. We also don't style our hair like fags. Keep it clean and short. That way less sweat on your head.

>You're an adult, act like one.
Indeed. You're an adult. Stop acting like a high school girl.

I enjoy looking nice, but on an average day I don't like to jump through hoops to look cool.

Maybe we're more based and don't care as much as you faggy little frogs about looking good to other manchildren. LMAOing at ur life kys

I wear short and sandals in the summer all the time.
Almost everyone does here.
Just go outside when it's nice and sunny, and tell me everyone is still wearing suits and ties.

how's muhammad's dick feel in your ass? /comfy/?

>Muh euro-centrism

Buying clothes that fit properly would be a huge step forward, fashionable and comfortable aren't mutually exclusive, it's about taking that small extra care.

I'm a total Europhile.

They do everything better than us, except for politics.

I feel a lot more comfy knowing I can shoot back, that's for damn sure. Enjoy your caliphate, while the other half of your "country" keeps begging us to elect Trump and save them. We'll be sure to knock up all your kraut whores on shore leave when we're done fixing your fuckups for you again.

>wearing socks with sandals
>"""fashionable"""

>"Fashionable" pants for men shown to increase the risk for sexual impotency.
Lmao, that would explain a lot.

That's only the Krauts.

Post Pirlo in his vineyard.

Absolutely gorgeous man.

And this is coming from a heterosexual male.

Living in Germany now and can confirm.
I've never seen so many guys wearing cargo shorts and sandals. Including to work.

"Clothing makes the man" Simply the way Americans dress is to identify them for what they are, slaves. Most Americans wear the uniform of this class. The ones who don't indentify themselves as upper class. When was the last time a cop shot a black man in a shirt and tie with senseable shoes?

stay pleb

Yeah. This one's from Germany. Must suck not being able to own one.

those fucking WHITE thighs

>dat FML face

Europeans dress like faggots.

If you wear anything other than a dark shirt with jeans or dark pants, then I will day you dress like a faggot. Or a nigger.

>basketball shorts
So it MUST be jeans?
It seems that no matter what men wear on their legs, if it isn't jeans it is SHIT.
Way to be conformist as fuck, never daring to wearing something besides jeans

>blue jeans and a blue dress shirt and unkempt hair is fashionable to burgers

It is their degeneracy and gayness, user.

>giving a shit about clothing
Faggot

Europeans are more domesticated
>no guns
>no hateful language
>high human density / urbanized

European girls don't like caveman behavior

What a pointless thing to get upset about.
From a tripfagging homo no less.

Sauce? Looks like Siri, but I know it's not her.

>why do yuropoors get triggered by white socks?
I get triggered by any male that wears white socks. Black ankle or lower socks or bust for everyday-wear.

Slim fit is fine, skinny fit is for faggots though.

>her

user...

You claim to hate niggers yet you talk like niggers and dress like niggers.

Fuck you.

Faggot Europeans wear tight clothing because they just use purses. Us burgers need baggier clothes because of our huge dicks and guns we conceal

>domesticated
This basically means "beta" and "docile" or "feminine".

i was in europe for three months and most people aren't fashionable. hell, i'd say it's comparable to normal americans

OP is right.

It's not hard to find a collared shirt and pants that fit you. And shoes that aren't Sketchers.

It's laziness and insecurity. People think only good looking people are supposed to dress like adults. Everyone else goes out in XL tweety bird shirts, baggy shorts, and sandals.

Why do niggers wear $400 sneakers? Europoors need to show off what wealth they have because they have so little. Look at Zuckerberg and other millionaires. They don't need to show off shit. In fact, in the US it is considered poor taste often to dress in an attention-seeking way much like in Scandinavia it is considered rude to promote yourself. We all have our national quirks. Bottom line is Europeans are poor.

He has a girl's physique. Wouldn't surprise me if he found that in the blouse section.

we are not free so we're uptight and scared and have to pretend to be civilized