Shaq kino

>"I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it's flat to me,” O’Neal said. “I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity. Have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It's not. The world is flat."

Other urls found in this thread:

complex.com/sports/2017/03/apparently-shaquille-oneal-also-believes-earth-flat
youtube.com/watch?v=dL6kQ0v1PQ8
youtube.com/watch?v=f7wyoytMpiE
rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shaq

hes a big guy

My gfs mom works with hospitality for celebrities in Hollywood and I was disappointed to hear that shaq is actually a huge asshole off camera

>“I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle

really? that sucks

You were surprised by that?

Every basketball fan, like actual basketball fan knows Shaq is a massive piece of dogshit. Nobody likes him, he is cancer and people were sick of him 4 fucking years ago

complex.com/sports/2017/03/apparently-shaquille-oneal-also-believes-earth-flat

NBA players are so retarded

no shit big butt = big asshole
workin in a hospital should no that

Black science man needs a new show where he goes around and educates Basketball-Americans

youtube.com/watch?v=dL6kQ0v1PQ8

If the world was flat wouldn't China still be fucking underneath us? Wat

I guess he thinks everything is on one side. like theres nothing on the flip side of the coin

That nigger woke

not him, but I'm surprised by that as well
but I don't watch basketball, just see him being what I presumed was a big dumb lovable retard

doesnt he have some really stupid math concept?

Anybody that watches inside the NBA knows that shaq is a fucking douche

youtube.com/watch?v=f7wyoytMpiE

>American TV literally has several slow mo replays of different angles of what happens inside the studio itself.

where are you from then

He's a huge asshole ON camera. Do you even NBA on TNT?

kyrie started this spicy meme

example please

He's college educated, unlike most of you neets

He thinks 1+1=3

what the fuck did he mean by this?

It's not a stupid math concept.
It's a whole new system of math that doesn't keep the black man down. Current math is an invention by white people to keep black people down.

> "Since I was a child of three or four," he says, "I was always wondering, you know, why does a bubble take the shape of a ball? Why not a triangle or a square? I figured it out. If Pythagoras was here to see it, he would lose his mind. Einstein, too! Tesla!" He shakes his head at the miracle of it all, his eyes opening wide, a smile beginning to trace itself, like he's expecting applause or an award. And all you can do is nod your head and try to follow along. He just seems so convinced that he's right. And that he is about to change the world.

> "This is the last century that our children will ever have been taught that one times one is one," he says. "They won't have to grow up in ignorance. Twenty years from now, they'll know that one times one equals two. We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals. I do the main work of soldering them together. They tell the truth from within."

Why are black people so attached to this "Earth is flat" meme?

could've fooled me

they are very proud of being ignorant

i wanna see a movie where he reprises his character from Fighting and goes around the country trying to teach/promote this theory

>He had a theory. It might seem crazy, it may even be crazy, but a long time ago he'd gotten hold of this notion that one times one doesn't equal one, but two. He began writing down his logic, in a language of his own devising that he calls Terryology. He wrote forward and backward, with both his right and left hands, sometimes using symbols he made up that look foreign, if not alien, to keep his ideas secret until they could be patented. In 2013, he got married again, to an L.A. restaurateur named Mira Pak, and the two would spend up to 17 hours a day cutting shapes out of the plastic and joining them together into various objects meant to demonstrate not only his one-times-one theory but many others as well.
>He picks up one of his intricate plastic what-is-its and holds it to his eyes. "Like with these things," he says. "In those four years where I was shunned and walked away from everything, look at what I've created. But I was not trying to make this when I made it, I was just trying to find the four forces, so I took four planes and put them together where they fit naturally, an equilateral triangle, and it created a circle, a triangle and a square, and from there everything else was created just following my hands leading to a good place."
>After high school, he attended Pratt Institute in Brooklyn, studying chemical engineering, until he got into an argument with a professor about what one times one equals. "How can it equal one?" he said. "If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect. One times one equals two because the square root of four is two, so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two, and that cannot be." This did not go over well, he says, and he soon left school. "I mean, you can't conform when you know innately that something is wrong."

>black people oppress themselves

wtf

>so what's the square root of two? Should be one, but we're told it's two

So he doesn't even understand what's being taught? The square root of 2 isn't 2, it's a fucking imaginary number.

>We're about to show a new truth. The true universal math. And the proof is in these pieces. I have created the pieces that make up the motion of the universe. We work on them about 17 hours a day. She cuts and puts on the crystals.

>If one times one equals one that means that two is of no value because one times itself has no effect
is the whole basis of "terryology" the fact that terrence howard doesn't know the difference between adding and multiplying?

The square root of 2 isn't an imaginary number, it's an irrational number.

Yes. He thinks that if the square root of 4 is 2, then the square root of 2 must be 1, which means 1 times 1 must equal 2.

Is Terrence Howard dare I say /ourguy/?

rollingstone.com/tv/news/terrence-howards-dangerous-mind-20150914

College athlete, huge difference. Sure there are some that take the opportunity to get a free college education, alongside playing a sport they like. But most just fuck around during classes, or pick some meme subject.

no. hes an insane, uppity negro

is this bait?

Watch the show. Barkley actually tries to argue points, and Shaq just counters with muh rings. Every fucking show.

>look up what irrational number means
>basically just any long decimal number
i knew math people were just trying to sound smart and hoping we wouldnt catch on

Any decimal that can't be expressed as a fraction. Usually ones that don't repeat, since repetitive decimals can usually be expressed as some fraction.

you could say the same thing about politics and all their terms, and business majors

>dude you believe in conspiracy theories?
>you must be one of those crazy flat earthers

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

>nuh uh i only believe in REEL conspiracies liek on infowars!

Same principle
>you must be one of those crazy Infowars people

the world beeing a big ball doesnt hold any water when you consider that the all the water in the seas are on the side of the world and so theres billions and billions of gallons of water and gravity all holds it in place but sure if gravity was that strong it would crush everyone

>tfw successfully fooled everyone I know into thinking I'm intelligent by using big words

it's true, i tried it just now with "quantitative easing" because i'd heard it used before but never actually found out what it means and it just means printing more money