SIGN BLM TERRORIST

SO CLOSE
SIGN NOW:
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

>97,138 signed

THE SIGNATURE COUNT IS GOING UP
WHAT IS THIS TRICKERY

down?

damn boons zoboomafoo'n around needs to be eradicated

I dont really care about the petition itself because they'll just have a rep come out and say the usual shit like free speech blah blah something thing standing up for themselves, but has this petition hit the news anywhere yet? I just wanna see if it's upset anyone yet.

Yeah, the signature to go count is going up is what i meant

Seriously though, whats going on with it

bump

Bump
Sign lads

probably removing the obvious fakes mostly originating from Sup Forums

its only going to gain steam though, I'm predicting 250k+ signatures by the deadline

No one will take it seriously, the best thing to come out is some media attention

WINRAR, WE DID IT

Bullshit

and they're gonna just spin it anyways.

>the hacker Sup Forums is at it again

>inb4 tepid response from jake carney or whoever, basically saying nothing.

Activate it

We did it reddit!

just signed it lads
what now?

So, the process is complete.

Now what?

I signed fter it hit 100k. I genuinely support the idea and I used a fake name anyway. Online petitions are a mockery especially after brexit. I'm sad to say, but no one's gonna give a fuck about this

A white house staffer will send a single paragraph email to the creator saying that they're not going to do that!

who gives a fuck

you wait for obama to answer "no"

see

BLM BTFO

NOICE, SUCK IT NIGNOGS

So, people actually believe an online petition is going to get that scumbag, Obama to abandon his gun control agenda?

>How'd that petition go to re-do the Brexit vote?

Wake me up when this is over.

>mfw I signed it

If this shit blows up in the next few days, I will personally pick cotton for one special user.

wtf is that image

which war was that

I'm so glad this shit passed the required amount. However, keep signing. These racist black people should be held in the same regards as racist whites.

Bump for op

Make a sweater and send it to me, i'll wear it and think of you when you're fighting in the race war :3