There is a horde of people in Central Park trying to catch Pokémon

>There is a horde of people in Central Park trying to catch Pokémon

What is the Final Solution for the manchild/autist problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yuroshits STILL mad they don't have pokemon go yet

It's either this or BLM protests, at least they are not blocking highways.

But we do

ISIS target crowd full of pokemon masters when?

Europoor mad, hows it feel not playing Pokemon Go today?

two 30 and 36 year olds play this at my job. I'm 36 and can't fathom why it interests anyone over 16

>There is a horde of people in Centeral Park trying to catch Pokemon

just close your eyes and say that out loud to yourself

fucking kek

Those aren't the 72 virgins they want, friendo.

>being this autistic

I've noticed a lot of them are women.

No you don't!

>That feel when you did not buy Nintendo Stocks when they were low

Top keeko

> yuropoor crying about video games on a political satire subforum within an anime board

Kek

Guys it's really not that big of a deal. Neither is it a very autistic thing. It's getting people out of the house.

Bring your 90s autism somewhere else

I had no interest in Pokemon go until there were two cuties outside my window playing it this afternoon

They'll drop fast and soon, trust me. Pokemon GO is a disaster waiting to happen.

> n-no, we c-cannot claim r-r-responsibility for all those a-accidents...

You honored the best dubs, burger.

They've brought the spergs back into reality, now they need to bring the cyber bullies back.

>> n-no, we c-cannot claim r-r-responsibility for all those a-accidents...
The loading screen tells you to watch where the fuck you're walking

It's a good conversation starter because of how obvious it is when people are playing it.
>catch anything?
And later on,
>we made eye contact, we must battle!

>Pokemon makes autis & fatties waddle around for mild exercise

BASED JAPAN SOLVING THE BETA & FATTY PROBLEMS IN AMERICA

I really hate those journalists begging for stuff in social media... do your jobs you fucking twats

>>What is the Final Solution for the manchild/autist problem?

Pussy.

Rather, people will get bored of this in a month.
Most will have forgotten about this game once it's "released" in Europe.
Making the game free to play is fucking retarded.

Is this NYC or hong kong? Why is everyone asian except the black guy?

>it's getting people out of the house
Yeah and now they're constantly looking at their phone, it's worse than it already was
I was hanging out with my friends yesterday, some of them played Pokemon GO and it was fucking crazy

Fantastic

Give them a break Bjorn.

Its fucking summer they are better outside actually waling on the park and taking some sun, socializing with retards like themselves, than locke din their rooms all day everyday shitposting.

Why are people so obsessed with this shit tier pokemans, I haven't played that nonsense since I was like 12 even then looking back it was cringey asf.

The computer illiterate dont have it

>it's okay guys we'll just put on a warning sign

eighth post best post

When the fuck did I become more dignified than the average normalfag? I've had the same loser hobbies literally my entire life, yet I'd be embarrassed to be associated with any of these sad faggots.

Same. I saw the first season and collected a few cards as a child. Never played a single game.

Look at that Asian guy in the front with those glasses and pencil thin arms.

These guys need to get out of their Pokemon gyms and into real gyms. Training your biceps and abs is a lot more rewarding in the long run than training your Pikachus and Squirtles.

And here's Crasher Wake for you, if that Asian guy trains hard enough, he might look half as muscular as him someday.

And I just know Pokemon Go is a death just waiting to happen. I'm seeing people skateboarding and cycling around looking at their phones. I just know someone is going to crash into traffic because of this.

Holy fuck burgerbro

Same, some of the stories from this shit is pretty funny though. Guy on /k/ was asking about barb wire because he has an "electrobuzz" on his property that people keep trying to get.

>tfw I've lived long enough to become the normie

R-right g g guys?

More evidence of the decline of humanity.

Most of these people weep at the thought of a dog being chained to a tree but have no problem enslaving pokemon and forcing them to compete in bloodsport.

Pokemon Yellow was a pretty significant formative experience for me personally, one of my earliest gaming memories

But yeah I stopped playing Pokemon after Ruby came out

Nice dubs. But Google made this.

Pokemons was a think you were supposed to drop at the age of 7.

Who cares what they do? America has bigger fucking problems than some weebs chasing after pokemon on their iphones.

Nostalgia. I remember playing in a baseball league when red came out and everyone was crowding around me to see it because I was the only one who had a gameboy. I don't give a shit now, but I can see how manchildren want to have the days back where they weren't shunned for acting like a child.

gtfo with this roastbeef

Wh...Where's all the white people?

desu it makes sense, because now Google Glass might actually take off with people wanting a more augmented experience

>hi Jonathan, cool video. Want to bring it by NBC nightly news?

I probably got one of the gameboy cartridges floating around somewhere red I think.
Some fool goes looking for pokemons, gets caught in a /k/ommando's barbed wire TOPKEK.

>Burgerclap can't install a cracked APK
>Burgerclap uses iMeme products and is incapable of following a 5 step instruction list

I don't think there is one. There's too many of them.

>Who cares what they do? America has bigger fucking problems than some weebs chasing after pokemon on their iphones.
that's the point. Bread and circuses is what destroyed the Roman empire. And now its destroying America.

Pokemon Go is a part of the "circuses," a distraction meant to take eyes off the real problems. The only reason why many of these people are playing Pokemon Go is because they are unemployed and have nothing better to do. Instead of protesting about youth unemployment and starting their own businesses, they are wandering around town with their heads in their phones.

>Complaining about autists on an anonymous message board full of autists

Pokemon Yellow taught me preparation and work ethic. Grinding those shitty ratata for exp wasn't fun, but it was necessary.

what if this is part of a secret japanese attack plan

It's going to crash and burn like Miitomo did.

not everyone has to worry about every problem all the time, bro

>they'll drop fast soon

That's when you cash out, faggot.

Anyone else agree that Miltank is best pokemon (so sexy)

god damn that looks like fun. I wish I had a phone.

>1 post by this ID
why the fuck are you all spamming with this shit?
Is it fear that white people will meet other white people and start having white babies?

Because it's entertaining and I walked 40 miles in the last 3 days. I've talked to mom's who said they could never get their kids out of the house and now they don't walk to stop walking around parks. Regardless of the stigma on pokemon if anything gets this kind of reaction it can't be a bad thing.

This is why I never really got into the Pokemon video games. When I want to play a game, I want to have fun, not grinding and having it feel like work.

The only Pokemon game I beat was Diamond, and that was back when I was in college and regularly took public transit and sat on the beach playing it.

Bang on. Absolute shit for brains.

Let them come. Better Japs than jews.

people have already gotten baited and robbed from the game. luckily the criminals have been caught, but this really is a social experiment

Mate.

>People go outside
>Might actually talk to eachother about a common interest

>OMG BETA AUTISTS

THIS IS FIXING AMERICA PEOPLE

because pokemon came out when you were 16.
Think about it. Someone was 10, pokemon came out, it was a great game. But they didn't buy the later game boys because they outgrew that.
now they're 30 and they finally have money and time and phones, and here's a pokemon game.

>Implying yuroshits would be autistic enough to go outside with that shit

Outside is scary.

we do

At least the fat nerds who played pokemon in their basement, are now doing some exercise. Saves us money for social welfare and shit

Don't interrupt the contrarian catastrophizing. Now accept that Pokemon Go is everything wrong with modern society and will literally be the downfall of the west or leave.

cutie

Underrated

It's not a problem in itself, it's a symptom of a problem. People are no longer maturing.

theguardian.com/technology/2016/jul/10/pokemon-go-armed-robbers-dead-body

Team Rocket

Literally to track your movements on foot for their mapping.

kekk

You can now play "Pokemon NO"
All you need is:
1) smart phone
2) Pokemon Go software
3) concealed-carry permit
4) ?????
5) PROFIT!

So are we all supposed to get 'mature' hobbies as we age? Sounds boring

kek

Maybe I'm crinkling the tinfoil a little here, but I believe there must be some ulterior motive to Pokemon Go. What are (((they))) planning? Is it a method of insidiously getting people to film their private property and upload the data to google's data banks? Is it something more?

Game was made by Google I believe

It's just the flavor of the month. No one is going to give a shit, in a month or so, about Pokemon go.

Kek

> Be countryfag
> Live in cellular dead zone
> Can only use pokemon go with home wifi
> Can only catch pokemon if they are in my yard or nearby forest
> Have to drive 20 miles to interstate to get a signal
> Meanwhile can't even access game because of "server issues"
> tfw there's more pokemon in the toxic nig-filled cities than in the lush wilderness where I live
On the bright side I caught a charmander in my fireplace

Thanks for the laugh.

As much as this shit is retarded, I think it's good that these nerds who would otherwise be watching anime or playing video games at home in the dark are outside doing shit and meeting people.

They will have regularly update releases of more Pokemon in the near future

Pokemon is here to stay Sup Forumslacks

You're suppose to play golf.