Honest opinion on these movies?

Honest opinion on these movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6DXxrghI4
youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First one is good. It's all downhill from there.

The highest grossing video game movie series ever made. I wonder if he'll cast her in the new Monster Hunter movie too.

Borderline experimental.

All of them are amazing and Afterlife is the best one while Extinction is the weakest

Very impressed that they have been able to keep making them. I don't know anyone who actually goes to see these films, nor anyone who would actually consider themselves a "fan" of the series.

First two are nice B-movies. 3 is a borderline recommendation in comparison

Only the opening action scene in Afterlife is good.

Retribution is those 15 minutes stretched into a whole movie. But the movie got badly re-edited by the producer before release so it's not that good in the end.

Watched Final Chapter yesterday with the same mindset as every other RE movie and I can safely say that it's the worst in every possible way. Special mention to the horrible, horrible editing.

Enjoyable rubbish

The first one is 8/10

This. I've never even talked to or me anyone who likes them, hell anyone who thinks they are anything but utter garbage. Yet they make one every couple of years like clockwork.

I'm glad the series is over but I'm still guilty of watching them when they were released. Annoying how they kept retconning the story every time a new sequel was made.

Must be where all the donations to starving children in africa go

Fun, enjoyable cheesy shitfests that don't pretend to be any more than big, loud, dumb action movies:

Very comfy to watch and have a little giggle at from time to time.

Just fun flicks.

Good if you want to watch something to put you in the mood for a wank

They've all been passable trash, but the latest one was actually really fucking bad

Which was the one where the whole film was just a simulation or something?

I'm still wondering how a company that only exists as long as there are customers to buy their products were okay with the idea of killing 99.9% of the worlds population, seems like a bad business model to me

They shouldn't have killed off wesker the way they did

The fifth one I think, the whole film wasn't a simulation but the plot involved the umbrella corp running simulations to see the results of the T-virus being released in certain places around the world in order to sell it to that countries enemies, or something like that.

They've been commercially very successful.

>YOU'RE FIRED

I can't believe they want all Robocop on him like that

They're high tier b movies.

There's nothing else quite like it today. B movies are a thing of the past. Pacific Rim could've been a god tier b movie but they over stepped their bounds and tried too hard to be a triple a movie.

It has to be China and Asia that is making this shit successful, correct?

T-Trump-sama, Kek is watching over you!

I marathoned them all in a day, they actually aren't as bad as I remember and I enjoyed watching them all, some scenes are truly kino like the Tokyo opening and Ali Larter getting wet in the shower-room versus the giant Axe Man.

The last chapter is horrifically bad tho why the fuck did they make Wesker go out like a busta.

>Tokyo opening

Honestly one of the best openings for a movie I've seen, the soundtrack for the films have always been the best part.

They are shit but Mila a cute

I think they're absolutely terrible, but boy do I love posting about them.

>Blonde Jill in her RE5 suit

My dick was diamonds

Too bad she gets killed by tentacle rape off screen

>When she cums but you keep sucking

Yeah final chapter is complete bs

So, what happened to the rest of them? Why did the series always seem to just get rid of people in the next film without any explanation? What happened to the cute deaf girl?

Literally the only time Claire Redfield hasn't officially been a cuck is in the Anderson Movies

>So, what happened to the rest of them?
They died off screen.

Cause the problem with video game movies is they dont do continuity well.

What the hell man

>In The Final Chapter, Wesker's aid of Leon's team and Alice is revealed to be a deception to draw the remnants of humanity into one location so that he can destroy them. Leon and everyone at the White House except Wesker himself and Alice were killed in the betrayal.

Wow, that's bullshit

milla jovovich is a TIGHT little piece

See

>So, what happened to the rest of them?

They got killed by Wesker off-screen.

I was really hoping Wesker would be the President in the new one but they reconned almost everything that happened in this one and he dies like a bitch.

Could have gave him a sick redemption arc but nope

I'm still mad, after everything he survived

These movies are so bad they don't even turn up in those "this terrible movie is actually kino" threads. Quite the achievement.

I want to cum on Milla's rock solid nips

>GIVE ME THE DELEGATES, ALICE

RE = Kino
Apocalypse = Good
Extinction = Decent
Afterlife = Kino

haven't watched the other 2

Yes, that's global capitalism for you.

Mega, ultra shit.
Only the 1st one is ok.

First one best one

>gets banned for this

Post the Tokyo one plz

what the shit, I just read that they're all fucking betrayed and apparently even dead when the new fucking movie begins, what the fuck

trashy, arcadelike and a bit dumb. But the action, over the top costumes and style kinda makes up for it. The actors also do every much. The top actors are kinda just "really cool"

So while the plot and direction may be shitty, I actually payed money to see this. I like it very much.

Speaking of which, I think I should hold a marathon of all of them.

A vocal, tiny minority has been critical of these movies, but when they're making that much money they don't have to care what you or I think.

Never mind.

This series will get a reboot and it will be true kino that sticks more to the video games.

?

I enjoyed the first and second movie. I loved this one I hated the others.

my negros.
Sienna as Jill was one of the good things in these movies

There gone bro, every movie did this

Milla too old now :(

1st one was really good.

2nd is probably the worst.

The rest are the same movie again and again and again.

>we're going to cleanse the earth of its population but leave the infrastructure in tact

Oh well

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq6DXxrghI4

Name a better choreographed, acted scene.
You can't.
youtube.com/watch?v=J58VPpPrmQU

That scene alone installs the entire series as Kino.

its why the movies are so shit

They should never have recast him

>tfw you rooted for Jill in this

Why couldn't they just make them based on the games? Why do they have to be about this annoying Mary Sue bitch?

Sienna Guillory outhotted Milla in RE: Apocalypse. That's untenable, you can't have the star being upstaged.

>better choreographed, acted scene.

White corridor fight, milla vs jill, rain vs leon and black guy, milla vs isaacs

>watch the new movie
>see the dyke from orange is the new black who seems to be in everything now is in it
>"fucking great, I hope she dies first"
>she does

arent the villains also kinda mary sue?

>Punching, monsters, overacting, bad acting, explosions, a confusing plot. But who cares? You fill your face with popcorn you dumb fat cows. Eat the slop before the slaughter, you fucking pigs!

They're all good.
This guy is 1/6 correct.

CORRECT ORDER:
1>4>2>5> 3

Have not seen the latest yet

It's been commented that Hollywood is skewing their movies to appeal to, or at least not offend, Chinese viewers. The most notorious case was when the enemy in Red Dawn remake was changed in postproduction to NORKs so the movie could be shown in China. That's global capitalism for you.

pretty sure they were killed off-screen either by umbrella or the monsters major bummer

Wesker sort of is but not nearly to the same degree.

The games are all over the place timeline wise

yeah, they should have brought more

>she will never do this to your dick
why even live...

Woah, thanks for the revelation Mike. I thought I was watching kino hand crafted by god himself. Why does Mike hate fun?

It's very true. Blizzard has been doing it with their games for a while and also did it with the Warcraft movie. They intentionally left out the Undead from it because Chinamen have some weird phobia and superstitions about skeletons.

she loses her powers later on tho, but hm, I dont know, who cares about her mary sue girl fantasy crap if all the villains and the heroes are stylized as hell. Its one flamboyant faggot fighting, and then another one, all flamboyant corporate though. Pretty gret in my opinion.

Is he talking bout capeshit?

that was Mike talking about Batman v Superman, btw. But it applies to Resident Evil as well

>both survive
>scene is deleted

typical anderson re style

Is Paul WS Anderson /ourguy/

>Gets to make movies on his favourite game series
>Meets and marries the 10/10 in her prime lead actress through it
>Makes mad dosh

Is Mike the biggest hypocrite in the world? He openly says he enjoys shlock and then says stuff like this.

>THE TWAT SHOT LOLXD
the commentary track makes it worth it

Probably had a threesome with her and michelle rodriguez too