I was made to live in a place with harsh winters. I hate heat

I was made to live in a place with harsh winters. I hate heat.

My body is full of hairs

It's not nice, it only looks pretty on photos. You'll be wasting half the year inside because of it.

Trust me, you don't want live in a place with harsh winters. Your hairs mean nothing.
t. lived in Fairbanks, Alaska for a while

Bodies full of hair are made for heat actually

tropical NEETs who haven't travelled at all always idealize cold for some reason

Meant to keep you warm during the European winters. If you don't have a hairy chest you're not Aryan.

Socially distant people, less noise, quiet (less birds, noises, people walking etc), live inside the residence

It's not like this?

Go to Fairbanks and enjoy the beautiful winter.

Maybe, but the reason people in warm areas have lots of body hair is because it creates more surface area so the heat doesn't directly affect the body too much

Yes but you pay with extremely depressing environments and inabilti to stay outside for more than 1-2 hours.

>My body is full of hairs

Winter is really tough. It's apart of living here but it's just shitty compared to summer,

wow Germany, I'm so offended, one day you will master comedy, keep it up! proud of you!

humans are tropical animals

>idealize cold
Brazil can be cold, but snow is very rare and sparse, when I visited my granma as a kid I remenber breaking frozan puddles

>You'll be wasting half the year inside because of it
>implying I don't already do that

but euros and asians are humans adapted to cold weather, the first humans left africa during the ice age, same here for whites
btw skin cancer in Australia and New Zealand is very high

what does this photo taken in kazakhstan have to do with what he said?

no they aren't, they just have higher intelligence enabling them to create clothes and shelter to withstand the cold

native brazilians wouldn't be able to survive because the only thing they can make on their own is loincloths and bark huts

Native brazillians would adapt just like ancestors of modern europeans.

they are basically tanned asians, matter of fact they created civilizations in record time

t. Zhang Xi Huawei

i suggest moving to patagonia then, its pretty close and culturally closer to your monkey habits than sweden or finland

or perhaps you want welfare?

t. Have never lived in the desert

I'd gladly take ice cold feet 24/7 and comfy blankets over dehydration and heat strokes

>tfw spring 24/7 all year
get fucked, faggots

nobody asked for your suggestions, dumb cuck

different strokes for different folks. i spent the first 18 years of my life freezing to death in Chicago winters then i moved to Arizona and ive lived here ever since. and the heat of Arizona is 10000000x nicer than the cold of Chicago for me.

>negro Joao
>from pol

pottery

be 100% certain that humid weather is even worse, the heat never leaves even at night

you only think so until you actually get to live in such conditions. harsh winters feel like hell especially when it is snowing all day not to mention strong winds

>delusional gypsy cuck
the euronigger

>dehydration and heat strokes
if you are not an obese monster and don't work on a potato field it won't ever happen, and of course don't forget to drink you daily norm of water

>waa waaa ppl hurt my fee fee i just want gud lief

autistas de mierda

dehydration is a risk in cold places too, and you can replace heat strokes with frostbite

Maybe you, I both work and spend free time outside in winter. And I live in Kiruna..
Our winters are brutal.

There must be a way to be able to move from location to location throughout the year so that you only experience sunny, warm weather.
I will only be happy if I never see another overcast day in my life.

>only experience sunny, warm weather.
My worst nightmare.
>pic, how I wish the weather was all year