BREAKING NEWS

Shots fired near Berrien County Courthouse

>At least three people were killed at a Michigan courthouse Monday afternoon, according to local reports..

>WZZM reported that two bailiffs at the Berrien County Courthouse and the shooter are dead, and another person is injured.

Coulter's Law is now in effect.

nydailynews.com/news/national/dead-shooting-michigan-county-courthouse-article-1.2707367

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ShlomoSteinberg/status/752600795036680192
youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What's Coulter's Law?

I LIVE IN SAINT JOE
SHITS CRAZY YO

AMA ABOUT THE TOWN AND STUFF

>What's Coulter's Law?

I, sadly, had to look this up too.

It essentially states that the longer it takes the media to identify the shooter, the less likely it is that the shooter was either White of Christian.

the longer it takes the media to identify the shooter, the less likely he is white and christian

its literally some nog who tried to escape, thats it

>implying it's no big deal
niggers killing white people is a problem

>mfw I'm black following this on twitter
>pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack pleasedon'tlethimbeblack

RT

twitter.com/ShlomoSteinberg/status/752600795036680192

Really it doesn't matter in this case. It wasn't a guy who burst into the courtroom with a gun. It was a prisoner who managed to grab a gun off one of the bailiffs.

Now the Judge can carry...
The Taurus Judge...

>Attacking courthouses
Obama is REALLY trying to push for martial law. Holy shit I hope Trump is aware of this plan and is working to stop it behind the scenes.

If he's White Obama is gonna take all our guns and declare martial law.

It does matter, because we can infer motive from the race. If he's Black this is PROBABLY connected to BLM. Blacks are getting "self radicalized" like Muslims through the internet.

THEY DINDU NUFFIN! DINDU NUFFIN! NIGGA WHERE THE BANANAS?

He had just been convicted and sentenced. Whatever his race, his motive was most likely not wanting to go to prison.

That's a good gun. I owned one and loved it.... Then the ex took it in the divorce..... Bitch.

Whew!
As a black man watching this sweating bullets, this look at the wikipedia page for Berrian County made me feel a whole lot better.

Obama can declare martial law all he wants.
It wont happen.

Military already said they aint pointing their guns in any direction but Him. Oh and hillary too, they dont like her either for compromising almost the whole of national security.

Blam... Blam... Blam...
Case Dismissed.
:P

>Mfw this is considered a white city in the US

Fuck those two faggots to hell.

People hate cops but bailiffs are even worse. They're cop-wannabes whose sole presence is to intimidate you in the court house.

And they even care about dumber shit than the average police officer. If you wear a hat in the court room some fat fuckin' bailiff will get on your shit. "Hey take the hat off."

I hate faggot bailiffs.

You're generalising pretty hard there user

nigger detected. I bet you leave the stickers on your hat to you fucking retard.

And if he DID declare martial law...

There would be civil war inside the military and anybody giving shit orders would get shot or detained and lose their command.

People dont know whats going on in the military, the military people all see whats fucking coming and they dont like it.

And the real jarhead jackasses in the Mil (about 15% of the total) wont be able to do much.

All that shit would be over in less than 2 days, and then Obama and all the other crooks would be gone too.

Money dont mean shit when you've got the guns, they're threatening your wife and kids back home, and you can get away with it.

Hey congratulations on whatever it is you think you're proud about. I just really hope this guy isn't black so I can feel comfortable going to work and walking around in my very white neighborhood without fear of people taking this out on me.

Nothing I said wasn't true:

- Bailiffs exist to intimidate you at the court house. They stand around glaring with their arms crossed.
- They care about stupid rules like wearing a hat indoors and will literally arrest you for failing to remove your hat. People get mad about cops enforcing the speed limit because they deem it petty, what about this lol?
- Bailiffs are cop-wannabes.

Why are you so agitated over being asked to take your hat off in court? It's a perfectly reasonable rule to be enforced.

If niggers are 15% they will perpetrate over 90% of all crimes

Cool man. Yeah it's fucked up thinking like that that makes me scared if this dude turns out to be black that in the frenzy of the last week of shootings someone thinking like you is going to decide they're mad at me for trying to go about my day.

I sentence you to death ... pow!

It's a nigger, nigger.

This is a very misleading stat. St. Joe is a very, very dark place.

>this look at the wikipedia page for Berrian County made me feel a whole lot better.
Protip: The inside of a courthouse is always a lot blacker than the surrounding county.

youtube.com/watch?v=3mq5hrUDoYo

You just miss the press conference