youtube.com/watch?v=2tiwU1TaLuA
rte.ie/live/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

does this mean the internet is going down

We're all going down. RIP Ireland.

>connacht now expected to be the worst hit
Throwing a party so I am lads.

She's getting closer.

What happened to it veering east? Either way I'm glad it will be hitting the south first, not because I hate it or anything but so I'll be able to see footage of the storm before it knocks the power/internet out here.

youtube.com/watch?v=oIscL-Bjsq4
/hurricanelads/

How many of you have to work today?

Me.

Fine day for the wind turbines at least.

It's been downgraded to a storm

They said on the weather last night that even though it's been reclassified to an ex-hurricane, that's only a name and it's still as strong as ever.

Don't they turn them off during intense storms because it can damage them?

As Ireland's, and indeed the world's, premiere news reporter it is my sworn duty to work to inform the population of the disaster befalling them. I shall give quality analysis and coverage to all those who are still alive, have electricity and have paid their TV licenses.
Alas I do feel partly responsible, this storm is no doubt the wrath of The Lord as lashes out against my decision to leave RTÉ News Six One. Have no fear though as I am certain he shall spare the innocent and those named Bryan and/or Dobson.

youtube.com/watch?v=TS9_ipu9GKw

>looking at boards.ie and /r/ireland
>mfw seeing all these idiots going "AH SHER DER'S NUTTIN' BUT A BIT O' WIND AN' DRIZZLE IN DUBLIN, IT'S GRAND"
Perhaps this hurricane is a good thing if it will wipe these idiots from the face of the earth.

All calm here in Kerry now.

Jaggy?

collegelad desu

Seriously, how many fucking idiots don't understand that just because there's nothing now in their area doesn't mean there'll be nothing later? Looking through the thread on boards is unbearable because of this. All these idiots going "HURF DURF THERE'S NOTHING IN DUBLIN RIGHT NOW, SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS NOTHING". Idiocy, total idiocy. It pisses me off that so many people are so stupid.

Work got called off and were all for the pub lads

Based cane

It's not even supposed to make landfall until 9. They probably just assumed it would've started by the time they woke up or are stuck in the "lol Ireland doesn't get real hurricanes" mindset.

Nothing will happen you pussy

lol a bit of wind, thats every day in Donegal

>a bit of wind, thats every day in Donegal
>saying this just months after millions of Donegalians were wiped out by a storm

I hope you're the first to be killed by the hurricane so.

>Inishowen
>Donegal

literally not a hurricane lad
t. read the news

The classification doesn't mean shit idiot when it's still as strong as a hurricane.
t. Watched the news.

how's your storm going

Hasn't started yet.

shame
raining here too
bit of a cruel joke really
>leave ireland
>weather follows me

Turn on RTÉ, hundreds without power in Cork. Some trees down as well.

R.i.p Froggy
1940-2017
You will be dearly missed

What does that have to do with the weather

Lads, I look forward to shitposting with whoever survives.

Bin just fell over outside. I think this is it. Making emergency tea now.

>cat 2
hardly a storm lad

>the weather sponsor ad
>"And this evening, heavy downpour will cover the country"
>Avonmore cooking cream covers vegetable Ireland
I found that far too funny.

>1940
Because Graf Zeppelin?

Classes cancelled lads. Time to play vidya all day and maybe get suicidal in the evening

>posting on /éire/
>have the RTÉ storm updates on
>playing Animal Crossing
I really hope the power doesn't cut, this is top comfy.

For the early house lads whos coming

Postman just delivered a bill to my house. I admire his dedication desu.

>Ireland doesn't get real hurricanes

We don't.

youtube.com/watch?v=3DTvllz07GE
Wtf Tomino.

>Cappamore and Charleville already without power
>There's only normal gusts in Limerick so far

A truly wise man.

Not even the wrath of the tin gods can harm Limerick for it is protected by the true Lord

Want to go outside for a smoke, but the bushes are sideways. Not getting the worst here for another couple of hours, so feels like now might be the time. Please ad my name to the monument if I don't make it

There are actually some people who believe God has it in for Limerick because in the 09-10 season there was a Munster & Leinster game in Thomond Park occurring on Good Friday which would normally mean the selling of alcohol was prohibited. Local publicans brought a court case on the matter and the courts ruled that the selling of alcohol would be permitted, but only in Limerick. This was the first time since 1927 this has happened anywhere in the state.
Some believe it angered God against Limerick and Munster rugby has been cursed ever since. They haven't won a European cup since then and have generally suffered bad luck and misfortune since then, including the death of their head coach.

A technicality but nobody really cares about the water temperature. In reality it's effectively a hurricane with hurricane forced winds.

Hope a tree comes through your window and kills your family you stupid bogger cunts

Looks like it will hit Cork and Kerry with its full force in the next hour.

Livestream from Kerry
youtube.com/watch?v=2tiwU1TaLuA

Looks lovely outside, bright blue sky and all. It's a pity it won't last.

Y-you too user

Wish the storm would hurry up and get here so I can start looting soon.

anyone dead yet

Dobbo is going to be live in a few minutes on RTE One apparently. We're going full national emergency.

I live next to the sea so I'm as good as dead

>our messiah addresses us before one minute past six
This is it, these are the end of times.

>wake up
>go to work
>sitting in work
>everybody is here and there are no issues
They told us to prepare for the worst storm in over 50 years and what did we get? Fucking nothing.

Anyone in Cork with power still? Looks like they're getting it bad right now

Doggo looks scared. All the cows are gathered in the corner of the field now when they were just grazing a while ago.

still not feeling the

OH SHIT

>have the RTÉ storm updates on
Online or on TV? If online, can you link it?

What part of Middle-Earth are you from lad?

>phoneposting
>phone's language isn't cool
user why

>phoneposting

the worst part is we can't even ask the southern fairies how it was cause they're power is down

Just on RTÉ One, they've been giving updates and reports all morning instead of their usual programming.

>Ladda ner app
Top ladda.

The Great-Gaoth is here to punish us for abandoning our Gaelic ways, just as Crom Cruach sent Cromwell before. When will we learn?

message passing doesn't require power you lazy cunt

rte.ie/live/

finished reading wealth of nations

Is it not bad there yet? Shouldn't have gone in at all desu, it's going to get worse and you might have a hard time getting home.

Oh no a big bad hurricane ahahahahaha fuck off you benders

>le me @ pub xD #madman

Lovely weather here

>Drinking at half 10
Nice addiction

We're sorry Dev.

Nice anime folder you virgin

>bin just fell over

>sitting in silence with someone else as you're both stuck on your phones
Embarrassing.

Looks like the hurricane tipped the pub over lad. You probably can't tell since you're already arse over head from that Coors Light.

reminder that the alpha Irishmen post in /brit/ and this thread is for virgins who wank over drawings of Japanese schoolgirls

RIP user

I've seen worse wind during storms that didn't even get names.

What fucking pub is openly serving this early?

reminder that the Dubs (west brits) and Nordies (actual brits) post in /brit/ and this thread is for Irish people who wank over drawings of Japanese schoolgirls

>men
>anime
yeah no

>I've seen worse wind during storms that didn't even get names.
w0w aren't you cool this lad has seen WORSE wind before lads
'magine that

>Irish people who wank over drawings of Japanese schoolgirls
And with anime being quintessentially Irish, this really is the true Irish lad thread.

To be fair, they claimed this would be the worst storm in over 50 years when it's clearly not.

>le pint man haha

>they claimed this would be the worst storm in over 50 years
It's barely gotten started yet. Wait until tomorrow at least until you cast judgement.

The red winds still haven't landed yet, looks like it could be afternoon before it gets bad.

>starting to get tired already
I don't want to sleep through storm happenings.

old /éire/ was anime central as well.

*frantically takes out hurricane insurance*
*claims wind damage to me wheelie bin*

Have this whole hurricane lark figured out lads.

It made landfall 2 hours ago.

i figured i was being ignored so i deleted my comment. take care lads. enjoy your cartoons