Who was in the wrong here?

who was in the wrong here?

>an infamous cunt who's SNL antics are legendary by now
>some shitty writer

Tough choice

neither are shitty, but they're both assholes, and also drunks

From what i remember harmon took a joke too far then wanted to be the victim

Harmon is a huge manchild with control issues, Chevy is a senile narcissist, so both?

harmon

it's always harmons fault

idk but chevy made a good point on how the writing started to suck ass

Chevy called him out for flanderising his character into an old bigot.

Harman is a 12 dollar pissbaby.

Piercinald did nothing wrong.

Chevy has never been in the wrong his entire life.

Harmon, himself, has admitted he was in the wrong. And even said that the reason he and Chevy didn't get along was because they're too much alike.

guy on the right is some rando cuck I don't know about as opposed to Chevy Chase who is fucking awesome, so............. even though I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, I'm gonna say the rando cuck is probably in the wrong

>you insulted me in front of my 30 year old children

Cry me a river Chevy. Dan's a shitty, alcoholic cuck but he somehow was less in the wrong here.

Chevy for being a senile old man who doesn't understand modern comedy.

>who doesn't understand modern comedy.

he said the only reason why he joined the show was because the writing was so good

replace never with always and you are right:

>Chevy was known as "a viciously effective put-down artist, the sort who could find the one thing somebody was sensitive about — a pimple on the nose, perhaps — and then kid about it, mercilessly." In meetings, he'd smirk at writers' suggestions and say "gee, I don't think that's very good at all." As the show, and in particular Chevy, took off, his coworkers accused him of not giving them enough credit in interviews; he was also doing too much coke and spending much of his time bragging about his fame and ordering people around the set.

Johnny Carson once said Chevy "couldn't ad-lib a fart after a baked-bean dinner" after Chevy dismissed chatter that he could be the next Carson by telling New York, "I'd never be tied down for five years interviewing TV personalities."

>without warning, decided to leave a show at the end of his contract and do a handful of primetime specials for NBC, severing his relationship with the manager "Chevy was a scumbag the way he left," one of the writers told Weingrad and Hill. "Deceitful and dishonest about the whole thing." When staff writer Tom Davis asked why he was leaving, Chevy said "Money. Lots of money."
>Bill Murry once confronted Chevy about something (possibly the "Weekend Update" situation), the two traded barbs (Murray told Chase to go home and fuck his wife; Chase told Murray his face looked like something Neil Armstrong had landed on)
>In 1985 Chase hosted SNL and seemed to piss off literally everyone. He made fun of Robert Downey Jr.'s father ("Didn't your father used to be a successful director? Whatever happened to him? Boy, he sure died, you know, he sure went to hell.") and was relentlessly hateful to Terry Sweeney, suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS. he later ended up having to apologize to Sweeney who recalled "He was really furious that he had to apologize"

wtf, i hate chevy chase now!

>What is irony

WHAT? No way

People can't handle his bantz.

He's still not in the wrong.

>did cocaine and pissed off a bunch of rich celebrities

wow, hes literally hitler.

>was relentlessly hateful to Terry Sweeney, suggesting that SNL's first openly gay cast member star in a sketch where they weighed him every week to see if he had AIDS

wtf i LOVE chevy chase now

>well known edgy comedian
>acts edgy

Fuck me you safe spacers need a good slapping.

community died after pierce left desu

They're both terrible human beings, but the common consensus from those involved seem to think it was Chase. But, Dan Harmon sounds like a nightmare of a person to work with.