Bane?

Bane?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yK74GiXVBj0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OF COURSH!

If I shitpost here, will you die?

B-bane ..?

DONT YOU KNOW WHOSE PLANE YOU'RE CRASHING? YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE DEAD!

/dead meme/ general?

FUCK OFF

Deadmeme?

hotheads

deadmeme is a dead meme fuck off niggers

This a /hotheads/ general now

mmhm, be veeery careful, now

So show me its body.

see

>Sup Forums """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""humor""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

many hotheads on Sup Forums today lads?

Hotheads out

It's funny can't you see? It's hilarious. Laugh user laugh

I can sense that some heads are getting pretty steamy

>le hotheads XDDDD

I habs no argument so i do >le

Get this man some ice for his hot head

Is it me or is it warm in here

Just listened to a pagan and a real big guy philosophizing about how Bane in TDKR is a titan representing the ancient forces of nature fighting against Christian universalism.

Pretty interesting, if a little autistic, desu.

youtube.com/watch?v=yK74GiXVBj0

sit still so I can fry up some bacon and eggs on your forehead

this meme fucking sucks

Am I in your "safespace" sweety?

It has been. These dips will love it forever

Bump

The hot heads made sw*glord insecure about his pleb taste which is why the left side is allowed to take over

GET OUT OF MY THREAD

Ummm, move on hothead sweety, honey :)

Spain?

are you guys actually retarded or is this the next level of shitposting?
I mean you do realise that baneposting is the single best thing that has ever come out of this shithole of a board, right? Like, the best thing by MILES

fucking retard

Fucking retard

>bane faggot who finds "for you" and "big guy" funny calling others "retards"

kill yourself you worthless faggot. your meme sucks

H O T
E
A
D

>baneposter

Someone get this hothead outta here.

whats up reddit

"I prefer my reddit memes desu"

>hothead

if you honestly can't see that this meme is a trillion times more than that, I honestly wonder how you can remember the way out of bed out your front door every morning

Elaine?

Cool off, hothead. We are all big guys here.

ah yes because "juan ovu" or "maiman" is so fucking insightful huh
shut the fuck up you memeing faggot. i know this meme is all you have in your life so just kill yourself already.

This shit isn't funny. Never was.
>lulz hothead

Lol cool your fucking head seriously bro, you are pathetic

Your meme is garbage kiddo. Give me a (you)

reminder

You're pathetic for defending your trash meme

What is happening here

Nah.

It will always be a part of this board

>>/reddit/ seems more for you hothead

Yes, the head temperature rises.

WHAT?

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT CIA?

YOU HAVE BEEN SAYING MY NAME FOR OVER 2 FUCKING YEARS NOW AND EVERY TIME I RESPOND YOU JUST SAY MY NAME OR ASK IF GETTING CAUGHT WAS PART OF MY FUCKING PLAN. JESUS H. CHRIST I'M TRYING TO BE GOTHAM'S RECKONING AND GETTING SOME HOT TALIA PUSSY BUT YOU WON'T STOP FUCKING KIDNAPPING ME AND THROWING ME ON YOUR PLANE ONLY FOR IT TO TURN OUT TO BE ALL PART OF MY PLAN WITH ME ESCAPING WITH DR. PAVEL AND THE SEQUENCE REPEATING. WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME? EVEN THE FUCKING JOKER HAS A GREATER GRASP ON LOGIC THAN YOU DO, HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU AN AGENT OF THE UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT WHEN YOU'RE THIS FUCKING INCOMPETENT? LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE CIA, I'M DONE ANSWERING YOUR FUCKING QUESTIONS AND GETTING ON BOARD YOUR PLANE AND- WAIT, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU SHOOT A MAN BEFORE THROWING HIM OUT OF A PLANE? OH GODDAMMIT CIA I FUCKING HATE YOU.

For (you), hothead.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Bane thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "epic" CIA agent guy, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a capeshit movie. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Banefag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FOR YOU FOR YOU FOR YOU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

Thanks memester

mfw this thread is the best thread currently on Sup Forums

What the fuck happened to this shithole

That brother is filing flight plans with CIA and crashing planes with Bane in heaven right now.

did he died

WHEW THE TEMP HAS ARISEN FROM 37 C 600 C
COOL DOWN BUDDY

Is CIA the most versatile, yet well-rounded character in cinematic history?

At least you know how to greentext correctly

dumb

Maine?

he sure is, user
he sure is

Tell me about Maine. Why do they vote democrat?

Idiot

Lotta loyalty for a hired shill.

Lotta loyalty for union shills!

I can tolerate hotheads but not fucking Sup Forums burgers get the fuck out now

universal guy swing around?

>hothead>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""getout"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

TELL ME ABOUT LAIN
WHY DOES SHE WEAR THE BEARSUIT?

fuck baneposting

Universe
Guy Fieri
Golfing
U-turn

Is this Loss?

first one make noise get not throw off mammoth

Bane-bane bo-bane
banana-fana bo-bane
me-mi-mo-bane
baaaaaannnneee

your internal cranium temperature has risen above normal standards

if that's OC you could do better

A lot of loyality for a hired redditor

Bane?

and fuck white people.

aaaAAAaaaAAAAgggHHHAAAeeeiiffdddnppoaaaAAAAAfffAARrrrhhggaaAAAAAand fuck bane

Wow, CIA's ancestor was a big himself. What's CIA's excuse?

Why don't you just shut the fuck up you piece of shit? If you actually came here to talk about movies you are a goddamn idiot. This is the best board on Sup Forums for the sole purpose that it has the best memes. And this is the best meme on the board because it's been going on for 5 years and I still smile every time I see this thread. Kill your self you no fun allowed jackass.

Lane?

Kane?