How often do you take a shower?

How often do you take a shower?

why are you even have this webm?

>indianperformingritual.webm

I showered everyday, until I realized my lack of friends so I turned to Sup Forums to have people to talk with, I then took showers once a week for 4 weeks. I take showers every two days now. (Yes, I am a NEET)

When I have work, so a few times a week. If i'm not going anywhere, I shower about once a week

Every other day is the only right answer.

I haven't showered for four days.

G R O S S
R
O
S
S

pls explain

i get hosed down by my handler twice a month

can't wash the monkey off

i smell like shit, piss, sweat and vomit

Why would you shower more than once a day?

Every day, sometimes twice, sometimes I skip a day. Depends on what I'm doing.

I shower every day, unless I oversleep.

Probably because they're either

A. Very sweaty.

Or

B. Blood-stained from killing monkeys in order to have that sweet, sweet, sopa de macaco

Disgusting, how can you not shower every day? I feel gross just by reading your comment.

Because it's really that hot here. Most people take a shower after getting to work, because you will get sweaty on the way from home to the workplace, and another shower when getting home from work.

Every night

Come to America so I can hose you off :3

>americans are so fat that they have to get hosed because they are too fat to shower

2-3 times a day.

There are showers at work?

>Finnish
>So primitive that they sit in a steam box and call that bathing.

>implying that saunaing = bathing

you should shower twice a day. in the morning, in the evening. Overuse of soap is bad for the skin, as such only the crotch/ass/benis/armpits should be cleaned in the morning not the entirety of the body. And shampoo only 3 times a week at most unless you need a special treatment.

t. shower expert

Every day. But I very rarely use shampoo, maybe one a week, I just use water normally.

Twice a day, sometimes thrice when I'm feeling dirty/sweaty.

Twice a week.

Once every other day ( I live in a cold part of the cunt and don't sweat that much)