STOCK MARKET HAPPENING

Word is on the street that helicopter money is coming soon to a central bank near you. If this is true, then cryptocoins and gold will literally get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT of orbit.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/something-big-indeed-came-bernankes-japan-visit-sparks-monster-rally-after-helicopte
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dow 20,000 by the end of the year!

It's be beginning of a new paradigm!

Explain more pls. WTF is helicopter money?

Quantitative easing aka pumping money into the economy artificially

zerohedge.com/news/2016-07-11/something-big-indeed-came-bernankes-japan-visit-sparks-monster-rally-after-helicopte

I thought helicopter money was literally giving regular people checks in the mail.

>gold will literally get BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Not likely seeing China, Trump and Soros are all holding it by tons.

Shouldnt helicopter money make gold more valuable due to inflation?

W-WHERE DO I GO TO BUY THIS CRYPTO CURRENCY

No because big instituitions will just use the free money to short gold by going long on the dollar

coinbase.com (only creditcard required)
also go download Electrum bitwallet

Throwing money to the plebs out of a helicopter.

But its an old idea, now they would just wire every one some free money. That will boost the economy for a while when people go out to spend it.

Then everything will go to shit because the rest of the world will call out that nation that does it on its bullshit.

China holding a ton of gold won't do any good unless they burn through all their forex reserves to long gold

keep dreaming

once afrika goes full gold the yurotrash, his money changers and their worthless fiat toilet paper are done and finished.

Are they really still doing QE?

When will they learn?

you think any jew has the empathy to do anything good for a non-jew?

>Are they really still doing QE?
No, but they will do it again soon.
>When will they learn?
Implying that this isn't planned.

Aircraft carrier backed currency is still superior to gold.

Does that mean I should invest in Ethereum?

USA is a silver coin drop's away from full blow revolution

I dont think it can muster it's masses to execute any military intervention

especially in Afrika

aircraft carriers are as obsolete as battleships was during ww2.

Small ships that can launch a ton of guided missiles is the new shit.

What shall we invest in then? Gold and some cryptocurrency? what about silver and oil? Question coming from a user that knows basic econ of supply/demand kek

Water > food > weapons and ammo > silver/gold
In that order.

invest in a nice casket for yourself, you dont wanna leave without style

How do I maximise my outcome if this helicopter comes?

>Small ships that can launch a ton of guided missiles is the new shit.
>guided missiles
You mean subs that can launch ballistic missiles?

You spend your money as soon as you get them. Helicopter money would lead to Weimar 2.0 really fast.

Just go long on the SPY really

you can't push the price down without selling. the way they do it now is with futures contracts, but if people no longer buy gold to turn a USD profit off of it, they won't want the contracts. they'll want good delivery. all of a sudden, everyone's buying, and nobody's selling.

Does that look like an arched trajectory to you?

Buy purple drank futures

yes but all assets will rise, over time. not unless there is actual existential threat to the system will people buy gold to hold the actual gold, rather than buy gold to make a profit in USD (or other currency).

gold is the best thing to have when one nation's currency fails and it must transition to another one, because gold ultimately IS money and currencies are not. it will always command a price, therefore it will always be valuable.

does blown the fuck out mean good or bad in this context?

Thus far I am investing my neet-bux in meme metal.

I'm waiting for the crash in a few days or weeks.

I'll buy back in then.

>Not shorting now
I mean, if it's a sure thing...

Dont worry, Italian banks are about to collapse, followed by Spain, then we are all just waiting to choose the form of The Destructor when Deutsche Bank implodes.

kek
>Takeshita

Take Shit, a?

Take every penny you have got and short Italian bank stocks.

I read that China is actually using the SEA to hide submarines, can you believe it??

What if the ECB does their usual shady shit to hold italian banks, is shorting still a good idea?

>tfw peter schiff, ron paul, and other libertarian hacks get btfo every day

creating money out of nothing to artificially prop up the phony system that's about to collapse in the bigger crash we've ever seen (they call it quantatative easing to make sure nobody understands what it really is).

the more money the pump, the harder the fall will be

That stock market rise today was delightful. Talks of bailing out Italy and the deutsch bank are underway

Can anyone explan WTF happened to JPY today? 230 pips lost on the dollar..