Is this guy as bad as canadian pol makes him out to be?

Is this guy as bad as canadian pol makes him out to be?
>Dont post shit like "Put out the fire it wins"

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he's a cuck

I would like an actual answer

yes

FBI user said that he's a terrible leader for the Canadians. They literally don't know how to runt their country so they asked the USA's FBI intelligence for help. Why'd you let this happen, leafs?

>posts a picture that directly answers his own question

Dear diary,

OP was a faggot again today

>Inadvertently belittling feminism
LOL what a dumbass. People actually believe he's intelegent?

>Why'd you let this happen, leafs?

Harper has the charisma of a rock

NDP fucked up in the last few weeks and lost Quebec

>Asked not to post memes about the fire
>Posts it anyways

>this is a leader of a country

You'd think someone leading a country should be well-versed in global politics.

The only thing he's good at is being so terrible that only citybound millenials will vote for him next election.

What's AC ?

Because it's not a meme when we keep saying the place is empty. There is fuck all in Canada. Three or four major cities, that's it, all full of immigrant new york and la tier. Most millennial didn't vote. We've ended up with all the major population center being brown and therefor liberal because gib welfare plox.

But seriously we don't care, you shouldn't care, this place is a giant forest.

Fuck we can let burn half of it until 2017 it wouldn't matter...

I don't think you understand how irrelevant and neutral canada is, we beat switz by miles away mate.

he's legitimately retarded.

Air conditioning.

>guys is this guy actually bad?
>excluding these reasons he's bad though those don't count

He's a very attractive young lad and he's doing a fine job in Canada. He is the perfect example of what masculinity in 2016 should be.

This one is pretty fucking hysterical.

race war now

Only ontarians

Because every other province will have left this hellhole Union by then

Either that or we actually get an economic depression and a revolution which hopefully happens

Any leaf who thinks we can solve anything through the system and by voting is delusional. You vote for one globalist candidate or you vote for the other one

yes

rip

>s this guy as bad as canadian pol makes him out to be?

Except Switzerland actually has

>an economy
>a functioning democracy
>national pride
>a national identity
>a responsible gun ownership culture

How did things go south so quickly in Canada? I remember a few years ago you were one of the hardest Anglo countries to get into because of your very high visa requirements. Then all of a sudden you elect this clown. What gives?

He's a well meaning man, who hasn't been exposed enough to the dark sides of the blue pill.

The jokes about him being a c.uck are funny but untrue, as we've all seen in the elbow incident where he walks around council rooms and manhandles politicians at a whim - pure alpha.

In truth Sup Forums wouldn't last 10 seconds against this over 6 foot white male, so they make jokes at his expense on this pedophile chinese board.

obviously, yes. he's a sheltered, naive fool.
see for yourself

m.youtube.com/watch?v=gp_O3liJpu8

Canada is fucking shit

they have no history, culture, or fucking anything. what a disgrace to the crown

>world's globalist bank

gee I wonder why they doing so good.

He is a useful idiot. A tool of (((higher powers))).

Fuck Trudeau.
t. Former Leaf

Peace Nike who has decided to deploy troops to Eastern Poland because Soros told him that Russia is a bigger threat than Islamist Extremists.

cbc should be destroyed, a fucking waste of money and nothing else

war is the engine of invention

blood is what fuels it

Imagine being a leader where 61% of voters didn't vote for you.

>the Great Parliamentary elbow massacre
still surprised he's not in prison for that one

Fucking leafs.

>He is a useful idiot
This.

people just don't vote in Canada I never understood why

because they all say the same shit.

we need a bit party murika style.

vote blue or vote red.

here it's vote bleuish, redish, brown with green peas, zebra stripe, orange magenta, fluorescent, beige with holographic pines trees, le couleur

see how retarded these morons are

Literally 3 cities

>Toronto
>Montreal
>Vancouver

Everywhere else is either irrelevant shit or a huge hellhole

Vancouver is really the only city we have that's decently livable. Toronto is a hellhole and Montreal has no fucking work at all

If you can stand the stink and have an oil related job you could go to Calgary however there's a reason that Calgarians leave that place every chance they get.

>Imagine being a leader where 61% of voters didn't vote for you.

pic related

No. Sup Forums is just jealous cause Trudeau is a hot chad who gets all the ladies and is a wonderful Prime Minister.

He's fucking Trash. He's playing the political game like a champ in so far as appealing to the Feminist masses, his cabinet setup being a notable example, along with his legalization push. But he's scarcely acknowledged any of the real problems that are facing the country.

>morons will believe this

JIDF please go

Oh shit, he thinks China's economy isn't held up by millions of dead bodies and still sinking in on itself.

>when the arch-terrorist Yasser Arafat was assassinated by the Shin Bet and Mossad

FTFY

>wonderful Prime Minister.

>1 post by this ID

the fuck you going on about the NDP only gained power because of jack the party died when he died

as for green and muh pure laine race
well people vote because they are centrists or hippies and literal nazis vote PQ

Whats wrong with Calgary? Looked loke a nice city when I was there.

THANKS HARPER

Get fucked you absolute faggot

He's fucking useless. I don't even know what he does besides take selfies and virtue-signal at photo-ops.
To the best of my knowledge, our Shadow PM (and Justin's best friend since college) Gerry Butts is in charge of the country. Which is the same as saying the OLP are in charge of the country.

i live in San Francisco. Trudeau looks like every jean short wearing faggot strolling up and down Castro looking to score cock & cocaine. you can even see the precum swelling in his eyes from the thought of all the HIV laced dicks he's going to Golden Corral with his frog leaf mouth in a few short moments.

it means that life is good for most people no matter who wins, it's a mark of a first world country
why do you think shitholes like india or egypt have people line up for hours to scratch a mark on a big boulder or piece of cow hide vs in the west we need whole campaigns to convince people to go vote?

see what i mean

the truth hurts

Nothing is wrong with Calgary, he is being an idiot. The smaller cities are better anyway.

>THANKS HARPER
YOU'RE WELCOME , FAGGOT .

It's fucking Canada. No place is hot enough to justify an AC.

>Vancouver is really the only city we have that's decently livable
ultra kek
>Montreal has no work at all
my sides have left the orbit

>implying left-wing girls aren't utter trash

Fuck off. Better 2 posts by this ID than a fuck ton trying to defend Justin.

>Harper has the charisma of a rock

so you picked the pretty boy with a heart of gold that doesn't know how to run a country
good job!

>a hot chad
You can see the cuck written all over his face. If he were at all passionate about politics, he would've gotten into it from the start instead of fucking about as a schoolteacher or ski instructor.

FBI user is a roleplayer. I know this because of what he said about cicada, which he implied was some CIA recruitment process, but in reality it's just a collection of autists annoyed by mass surveillance.

When Harper killed the economy, Canada won.

>Vancouver is really the only city we have that's decently livable
this is sarcasm, right?

A good example of why subverted nu males will just open the door to marxist totalitarianism in the future.

what a cuck

Full cuck

>assume its a troll quote
>find audio of it

"as soon as you make citizenship conditional on good behaviour you devalue citizenship for everyone"

This can't be real

BOOM HEADSHOT.

GG KEKS

He never posted that. Google search throws up nothing.