Climate "deniers" being sued in the US!

Sign the petition!
prageru.com/prageru-presenter-being-persecuted-disagreeing-left-climate-change-stand-alex-epstein

The Massachusetts Attorney General, Maura Healey, who is part of a group of leftist attorneys general being led by Al Gore, has ordered ExxonMobil to turn over all private communication it has had with 12 companies. These companies include the Center for Industrial Progress, a think tank and consulting firm led by Alex Epstein, whose fact-based opposition to climate change hysteria puts him in their crosshairs.

The subpoena was a clear warning and intimidation tactic. Leftists want to stop people from doing business with Epstein, for fear that their private communications may be released to the government and the public.

Epstein admirably refused to cooperate with the subpoena and wrote the Attorney General a clear, three-word response: “F**k off, fascist.”

ADD YOUR NAME to stand with Alex Epstein’s refusal to allow the government to silence and intimidate him.

The Massachusetts Attorney General’s subpoena of ExxonMobil is part of a government “investigation” into whether fossil fuel companies “misled” their shareholders and the public about “the impact of climate change on their businesses.” NOTE: “Misled” is code for “having a different opinion than the government.”

This is a left-wing witch-hunt against fossil fuel companies and anyone like Epstein who dares to object to the government’s stance on climate change.

Other urls found in this thread:

moralcaseforfossilfuels.com/data/
youtube.com/watch?v=txCkr0Togco
youtube.com/watch?v=hz2HVN_iLKM
youtube.com/watch?v=bcgH62jiocA
youtube.com/watch?v=mojiBJ55G2g
youtube.com/watch?v=HEZOzA43_F4
youtube.com/watch?v=R5KoYJ64vjA
youtube.com/watch?v=gPDjjVMSKqA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what

>confused burger
typical

>moral case for fossil fuels
Is that guy for real?

What was that?
Don't you have some Russian dick to suck for gas?

>Not burning fossil fuels so that the dinosaurs can rest in peace
>letting them suffer for an eternity of heat and crushing pressure under a mountain

Cruel bastard

yes.
moralcaseforfossilfuels.com/data/

He was also on Adam Carolla btw

youtube.com/watch?v=txCkr0Togco

(((Epstein)))

I don't know where I stand on this issue yet, desu.

what?

Here he is, standing in the opposite direction at a climate change rally protesting against them:
youtube.com/watch?v=hz2HVN_iLKM
youtube.com/watch?v=bcgH62jiocA
youtube.com/watch?v=mojiBJ55G2g

Also gave a testimony at the senate recently and annoyed the fuck out of a fucktard female senator
youtube.com/watch?v=HEZOzA43_F4
youtube.com/watch?v=R5KoYJ64vjA
youtube.com/watch?v=gPDjjVMSKqA

>Epstein

>muh joos

>do illegal shit
>wonder why the feds go after your dumbass

really makes you think

>illegal
like what?

>fact-based opposition to climate change

>shitskin addressing a white

now that shit needs to be made illegal

Go back to plebbit. Climate change is largely a hoax.

:3
I see someone lacks a cerebrum

I've been following Alex for a long time. He's a true hero. How many of us would reply "fuck off, fascist" to a subpoena?

>email
>subpoena

>he believes the government exclusively still sends letters for everything

Anthropogenic Global Warming Does Not Exist.

The term "climate deniers" is just so fucking retarded. I doubt anyone denies "climate", whatever that's even supposed to mean.

Say "climate change deniers" and I might listen to what you have to say, but don't be retarded.

It's just liberalism
Nothing about any liberal agenda is legitimate
But you get enough people to believe it, and it becomes so

One day soon it'll be just as socially/politically wrong to deny climate change, as it is to be racist or homophobic

This, global warming is a hoax.

I have yet to see a single predictive model made since 1970 actually match the real data gathered.

In science you make a model based on data in order to predict what will happen in the future, in this case those models dealt with graphs of things like average global temperatures and ice sheet propagation, etc.

Not only were they wrong, they were completely off, which means the models they were using were junk. They weren't remotely accurate.

In any real scientific field you would then abandon those models and make new ones factoring in the new data gathered in order to produce more accurate results.

The climate cultists have not done that, their models are wrong yet they're still using them to push their agenda, that's not science, it's a clear agenda to push this idea of climate change regardless of what the data shows.

To reiterate; the "scientific data" they have been using to convince people that anthropogenic climate change is real is completely inaccurate.

>see: hostility to criticism

they do say climate change deniers

>>moral case for fossil fuels
>Is that guy for real?

Fossil fuels are used to produce plastics, paints, clothing, a whole long list of things that you need to live your life the way you live it. They're not just for burning.

And the energy density is worlds above so-called renewables.

It is because of fossil fuels that your standard of living is so high. You have absolutely no idea, sir/madam.

Barbara Boxer is a retarded harpy. Fucking California and their goddamned menopausal congresswomen.

besides "muh consensus" can anyone provide evidence of CO2 = death?

(((epstein)))

nope. It actually promotes better plant growth.

>muh IPCC
IPCC routinely puts scientists in trouble for disagreeing with them and has most reputable publishers in its grasp. It does not allow scientists to pulish papers that deny climate change or prove inconsistencies with IPCC's models or predictions. It is illegal for any scientist affiliated with the IPCC to argue, debate or even talk to another climate change denier scientist of the same or higher reputation.

The IPCC routinely shuts down papers that oppose them by getting them internally peer-reviewed by more than 50 scientists in a day while a single guy writes the paper.

The IPCC routinely changes its prediction ps and models depending on the political climateand has five different models of climate change, all of which it espouses even when most of them are contradictory to each other in the causes of climate change.

The IPCC comes upon its conclusions through democratic votes (SCIENCE!) and scientists who oppose them find it very hard to find teaching positions and do not have their papers published.

It is funded by the governments around the world which routinely ask it to alter models to fit the political agenda.

Just a coincidence :^)

As far as I have noticed, the climate seems slower and slightly warmer than when I was a kid.

I don't agree with his conclusions on climate change, but the man is a fucking hero for standing up to the corrupt, dictatorial obama administration.

Prosecuting dissenters is literally fascism. Fuck obama.

I've heard "climate deniers" too many times, though.

(((epstien)))
Seriously though, so glad that our defensive contractors are working on fusion power.
There's no way for oil and coal kikes to stop it now.