Why were there black people in 18th century century France? If there were, what about Asians and Hispanics...

Why were there black people in 18th century century France? If there were, what about Asians and Hispanics? Why is forced diversity extended only to blacks?

>forced diversity
>in a fictional movie

You use words but don't seem to understand them.

How are those two mutually exclusive? The setting of this movie is 18th century France

Hollywood doesn't care about actual diversity.

They just want to look like they give a shit about diversity so they toss in a couple of token black characters into various films.

>Why were there black people in 18th century century France?
Because there were black people in 18th century France.

Why are you out of ?

Just because your brainwashed worldview is crumbling doesn't mean it came from pol

>waah crossboarders are mean :(

Being this ignorant and not realizing black people were around. Not knowing Thomas Alexandre Dumas. Not knowing Chevalier de Saint-Georges.
Fuck off you Trump supporting bigots

Because black people were in France in 18th century but Asians and Hispanics were super rare.

>forced diversity
>in a fictional movie

back to your containment board

Jesus fag, read a fucking book once in a while.
Why the fuck would you get your history views from fucking Sup Forums...

are you honestly a redneck?

>Why were there black people in 18th century century France?
You tell me.

>The setting of this movie is fictional 18th century France
Fixed that for you, champ.

I love how he asks for hispanics like it would be something 'forced', when fucking france and spain are literally right next to each other...

to be fair it would be more likely that there would be black people in 18th century france than asians or hispanics . But there still were very very few blacks

I want a hat like that...

Black people founded Europe and it's culture until the whites rose up and enslaved them.

WE WUZ FRENCH FRIES N SHIEEEET

Now that's a really good writer!

Whoa it looks like you're way more intelligent and enlightened than us sheeples.