APOLOGIZE

APOLOGIZE

hes not bad he just needs a coach that knows how to win

take it from this bingles fan
he is bad

we should send all gingers to concentration camps

- so they can mate and make more qts

still led to multiple 10+ win seasons, cant be that bad

Had a pretty damn good season considering he was working with the worst o-line and run game in the afc. Derek Carr would’ve been extra buns if he played for this swiss cheese offensive line. Good for you, Andy

People have this misconception about Dandy Dalton. He’s never going to get the benefit of fans because of the playoff struggles. Still, that does not make him a bad qb in the regular season. He gets it done in the regular season. He’s actually quite a very good qb during the regular season

he WAS decent, never good. his decision-making has been nightmare-tier for the past two seasons

no

I said regular season a little too many times. That’s on me, fellas. Sorry

Past 2 seasons? You mean 2015 when he finished with a 105 passer rating? Or 2016 where he had a 91 passer rating with only 8 interceptions? Huh, yea, NIGHTMARE TIER decision making skills

yes, exactly. if numbers won championships, we'd be talking about a different story

>the year 2018
>having even a single ounce of melanin in your body

black lives matter amirite

What is that hairline wtf lmao

Lmao nice strawman there. You said his decision making skills have been nightmarish the past 2 seasons. He hasnt even played in a playoff game since the 2014 season. I provided you with facts that show that his decision making skills were actually good, due to his good passer rating, and low interception rate. But yea, make it about championships after you criticize his decision making skills over the past 2 seasons. He’s been working with a shit tier offensive line with no running game during the 2016 and 2017 season

Are the Bills/Bengals the new broship?

because his o-line has been shit the past two years with a shitty offensive coordinator

he threw 7 interceptions in 2015, and 8 interceptions in 2016...dafuck are you talking about

the 2014 season? lmao you're a fucking idiot bro

The 2014 season cincy went 10-5-1 and lost to indy in the first round, where all of their best pass catchers were injured. That was his last playoff game. 2015 season he got injured week 13 and missed rest of season, 2016 and this year, he didnt make the playoffs. It seems like you are the retard, my man

dude looks like Bob's Big Boy