What went wrong this year ?

What went wrong this year ?

your retard owner decided home games are overrated and moved the team

going 9-7 with 16 away games isn't that bad of a result

Moving to LA like some sort of cock

I'm glad they didnt make the playoffs

Jaguars had one job. but seriously I blame the coaching staff.

You play in a 27,000 seat soccer stadium and can't get 20,000 to a game in the largest metro area in America. You start 1-4 every year then scratch and claw to ruin your draft position and fall just shy of the playoffs. Your offense is mediocre.

That faggot fucking piece of absolute shit Korean desu. However I fucking love this team right now and I guarantee if we keep the defense on track we will be there and be a force, also I pray Mike Williams turns out good.

fuck you spanos

You left San Diego so you deserve to rot in hell for eternity

this

10/10 post

Fuck Dean Spanos

we would be 12-4 if we had a competent kicker

This so fucking much I hate that Korean dog eating piece of shit so much

I thought this was a great way to choke, we have hope until the end, slaughter the Raiders in LA, get all their fans to leave, and manage to give Spanos no extra money.

They're the Chargers, if you're supporting them to support a winner you're a retard. The only reason you should root for the Chargers is so you can see such poetic failures.

The nfl is retarded and uses conference record as tiebreaker instead of last 10 games. Why would you want to keep a hot team out?

Young Ho, who couldn't make fgs.
Cost you 3 wins I think.

The only team the chargers beat that had winning records were against the bills, who retardedly left their fucking starting QB on the bench and started a guy who threw 5 ints that game, and against the Cowboys where their best play got suspended.

get a load of this guy

>mfw chargers have gone through a million kickers in the last decade and each one is worse than high school football dogshit
Seriously, what the fuck.

Ayo seriously though it was the gook kicker and only the gook kicker. You have a good team and should be in the playoffs

>the chargers wasted the entire careers of both Rivers and Gates
You guys deserve nothing just for this

they moved to LA

Don't forget LT too.

>Chargers gave up on Drew Brees way too early before letting him mature into the HOFer he was destined to be
Cost at least one Owl desu senpai

Might as well include Fouts too if we're going back that far

You can't seriously think this

Youll never win with Rivers. Period. Also your kicker/special teams suck.

Good thing is the NFL is rigged and is obviously making sure their LA teams dont flop.

>tfw not 11-5 with the division title SOLEY because of a gook meme kicker

The same thing that happened every year.

You're the Chargers.

Chargers had a shot at controlling their own destiny against a chiefs team that was reeling. They wilted in the spotlight and came up short in the end, as they always have and always will.

>falling for the meme kicker

The team's not actually very good and never was. The fans and organization will keep telling themselves that Rivers is the guy until the sun explodes though

Fuck you Spanos.

You paid the price for screwing up the 0-32 Browns

FUCK YOU SPANOS

You shouldn't have betrayed Nate Kaeding

>Fight for Los Angeles

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WHAT A GREAT FUCKING END TO 2017

The young hoe wasn't koo

would have been 13-3 if they didn't fuck themselves

Imagine a mid 2000s Brees/LT combo