Sides

>sides
>gones

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KsAiEnP6naA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn, Amy looks like *THAT*?

>tfw this inspired me to get into writing comedy
I'm Jewish, I got an easy career once being a NEET gets boring.

shock humor. people laugh at things that are slightly below their station in life. this is why 13 year olds laugh at beheading videos on youtube. now apply that same logic to upper middle class whites

amy schumer is Sup Forums for safe suburban white females, nothing more

This was easily her worst special ever. The fact that she blames the bad ratings on alt right trolls doesn't change this.

Her last special was pretty much everything people make fun of her for.

Often times you will hear people defending her say, "Men joke about their penis, why can't women joke about their vaginas?"

See the problem with that argument is most male comics don't spend most of their act making dick jokes, there's more variety. With Schumer there is little variety.

Also her special didn't have too many set ups and punch lines in it.

So that's how she writes her jokes.

Damn dude, why are you not living the dream writing screenplays and earning those sweet sweet shekels right now?

shitpussy

Why do people not give shit to Louis CK for spending at least 5 minutes per special about his dick, how he wants to jizz everywhere, how he farts during sex, and how fat and ugly he is?

She couldn't even write her own muh bagina jokes
youtube.com/watch?v=KsAiEnP6naA

Extreme laziness.

They do

The secret to Jews is that they have family/friend connections in the industry and they're rich, so they can buy such connections. If you're a poor jew you're shit uot of luck.

Yes. A perfectly normal, healthy, attractive size 6 woman

GOLEM GET YE GONE

OH MY GOD SHIT'S COMING OUT MAH SIDES AND EYES AND TRACHEA CANT BREATHGGGGRRLRLGGLELLDAAADDAGJHGHGHS

Louis CK is terrible too. Happy now?

Misogyny is real

I haven't watched any comedy in years because of this shit

>expects people to defend Louis C(uc)K on Sup Forums
Where do you think we are

shutssy?

people still watch Louis cuCK? Why?

no one likes him

a) Nobody really cares about him. I don't know if I've ever really listened to his stuff. People make fun of comics that are actually relevant
b) He's not being shoved down our throat constantly as one of the GOAT comedians
c) He's not actively promoting feminism or any other retarded/hateful ideologies

Trinity really let herself go.

What's the opposite of body dysmorphic disorder?

>shoved down our throat constantly
>because you guys go looking for these opinions you hate
>on websites and magazines that you can choose to read or not

I don't have cable anymore, but a couple years ago I remember seeing Amy Schumer commercials all the time on Comedy Central

Schumer please leave.

It has nothing to do with your gender
>tina fey is noth female and better

It has nothing to do with your weight
>melissa Mcarthy is fatter and funnier

Instead it has literally everything to do with you being a loudmouthed obnoxious proven joke stealer who loves to dish it out, but can't take it in return.

Leave my tv screen for good.

same shirt

Well said.

standup comedy is fucking shit designed to normies who fake laughs
prove me wrong

>once being a NEET gets boring
PROTIP: it doesn't :)

this looks like a whole other movie without the green tint.

MY PUSSY IS A SMALL BARNYARD ANIMAL

They made a special of her reciting A Dance with Dragons?

Hubble imagery, as it orbits the outer reaches of the solar system

Male comics don't say things like "on my dick's BEST day, it smells like a barnyard animal".

Is she like, one of those ironic comedians?

I complain quite a bit about it actually.

I do. He's one of the best living comedians.

>3 year olds laugh at beheading videos on youtube
wat

Delivery and tone go a long way. Dave Chappelle can make poo poo humor funny. This however is fucking awful.

That's an American 6-8 though, sol like a 14 in other countries

doug stanhope

You were proven wrong

I'm sweet Dee and the jokes on me

Why are you being so critical of her? Don't men want to fuck women?

Aside from his cuck bits he is actually pretty funny in my opinion. And his best jokes don't have anything to do with dicks, that's just you being delusional.

>can dish it out but can't take it
How do her defenders not notice this?

Her whole act revolves around acting like Rosanne Barr, whilst claiming she has more sex than Rosanne Barr

every female coworker i have ever had the displeasure of working with has been a man hating feminist

i call bullshit

where do you work? most woman i've worked with have just been regular ol' "normie" folk

>Leave my tv screen for good.

Why am I nearly dying from laughing at this comment

You think someone actually needed it to be translated into eurotrash sizes or did his sarcasm completely escape you.

bullshit, Rosanne is way funnier

Where do you think you are?

Underrated

when she says "size 6" she means she has to buy six versions of the same dress and stitch them together to circumnavigate her ham-quator

Easily the worst parts of his comedy

"Why's errbody always pick'n on me?"