Sup Forumss thoughts on this move

Sup Forumss thoughts on this move.

Other urls found in this thread:

resist.com/CWII.pdf
youtu.be/n2KrOvgD3to?t=56m27s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

only if we can do a population swap ala Greco-Turk population swaps after Greco-Turk War and WW1

i dont fucking care anymore just give them Nu-Afrika

>1-800-KKK-PSCL
>'Over 80 years of southern pest control, courtesy of the boys in white '

I feel so bad for them thatthose 5 states aren't enough. Let's give them the whole of Africa to live in instead.

Remember Detroit?

Totally inevitable and predicted in Civil War II.

resist.com/CWII.pdf

60% of all violent crime
80% of property crime
30% of all rape
Would disappear.

We'd have a shot at saving white america.
I think this is a great idea.

That'd be an amazing experiment.

Give it 5 years before this 'Nation' would be an absolute shit hole. They'd be begging for integration back into white society.

oh dear lord please let this happen PLEASE

>africa filled with black people
>"africa is a shithole we don't want to live there"
>"give us part of your country to live in instead"

I say we let them do it, then laugh as they tear it apart.

how is that any different than now?

YES PLEASE
Take every black to Little Africa and be done with it.

See this is where I find Sup Forums retarded. Their entire society would be based around black pride. That means children with fathers and a strong society. With American infrastructure and resources it would be hard pressed to fail.

5 years? More like 5 weeks

How would this man feel about this?

I'm sure it will prosper just as Zimbabwe has
Also they will rebuild the stargates
Literally no downside to this plan

It's shamed upon in the black community for a Father to not leave his family when his son or daughter turns 3 years of age

We already have a country for them: Liberia

>black pride= children with fathers and a strong society

Probably absolutely pissed that we're still not a communist nation yet.

>We want to be part of your great system of government without paying into it or maintaining it in any way

Do what Japan did.

Ship 'em off to Africa with a promise never to return effective down to their grandchildren with a free $10,000 check.

NICE

Im fine with it as long as all of them move there. Those states are just humid shitholes anyways.

Will governments and academia finally admit that multiculturalism is a complete failure and segregation is the only way to go?

Send them to africa. They don't need our land.

I'm ok with this.

What is Chicago and Detroit? Best o luck napa

i say we give california to the blacks.

>taking sovereign American territory
Sounds like a declaration of war to me, Sup Forums

And then when it becomes shit (instantly) they'll illegally immigrate to border states

LOL the solution to race relations is segregation. Good job liberal blacks.

>How do you want your economy f͏͏a͏͏m

25k, deport all the criminal ones with no check.

Ya lets give away the best state to BLM..

Seriously kill yourself.

>they congregate and segregate themselves
>not only is the rest of the country a better place, they're all quarantined/lined up together for easy removal

It'd be the best thing ever

fuck no, California is too big, too good for them. Give them like, Wyoming, or something smaller.

NIGGA WHERE MY WELFARE CHECK? FUCK DA EDOOCATION SHIIET, WHERE THE BANANAS AT?

I dont think mexican are ok with this

Pay them a small amount to move to Liberia. America does not support secessionist movements.

Problem solved.

If their getting a country then they will need their own resources, if the whites go white progress goes with them

>See this is where I find Sup Forums retarded. Their entire society would be based around black pride. That means children with fathers and a strong society. With American infrastructure and resources it would be hard pressed to fail.

You have to be a nigger because of how stupid you are.

Just give them 'reparations' by sending them to Africa so they can build a new nation with their brothers and sistahs.

I support all most nationalistic movements so its is fine by me.

Give them parts of the south and be done with it.

Hispanics have to go tho

aaron klein has a habit of giving a microphone to such utter fringe groups that probably nobody would ever hear of them if he didn't amplify them for free and the fact that he's involved with breitbart now is making it worse

but maybe this will actually catch on with BLM people and segregation will return

Let them fucking do it. As long as they have to live there and don't get to live anywhere else, this solve so many problems and for the most part they won't be missed. I feel a little sorry for the legitimately good black people that will get thrown in with all the niggers, but it's ultimately for the best as the former will be the ones at least attempting to create something worthwhile out of this mess.
Reminder that white people have an option for this too if things get irreversibly bad and there's no other choice, but if New Afrika is created, then it might actually not be as inevitable after all.

The thing that people like this don't understand, and I'm not limiting this to black people there are plenty of white people with similar plans, is that as soon as their new 'country' within the USA declared independence the USA would declare war on it and it wouldn't even have to do all the expensive part of moving troops for the invasion like they usually do since the troops would already be like right there. Then they would win the war in a day, put all the new countries government in jail (those that hadn't been killed) and then just move on.

I don't get what kind of crazy fantasy world people like this live in where they say "were taking Alabama' and the United States just says 'okay we liked that state but okay I guess it's yours now'. They would fucking go to war over Puerto Rico you mongs. You think they wont go to war over a state within the continental united states?

>Wyoming
Fuck that noise. California's to big and too good for them, but Wyoming is pure and they definitely don't deserve that kind of beauty to trash.

This basically, though I have no attachment to any of the listed states and have no reason to care if they're overrun by niggers beyond the inevitable leftist cryathon when niggertopia is as peaceful and prosperous as we all know it'll wind up being.

Now they want segregation? Jesus make up your minds.

>give them most of the south

nah. If they want a country, they need to go to africa.

Let the niggers make their own country and make a huge wall around it. Let them do this so they can realize their mistake and we can watch them crash and burn.

>home grown terrorism

No man, this is bad, don't let them have anything. They will just form a mentality that the whole country surrounding them is out to get them. They will move into cities everynow and then to take people out to show message.

They can't have anything. Only thing they can have is segregation, but not segregated into just one area.

I'm gonna have to support you here. It takes care of two problems and it gives liberal what they want.

Well, nominally it's what they want.

>California : the diversity state

Absolutely ducking not; a people living in an area does not mean they deserve that area, let alone a nation of their own.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with imperialism.

Southerner here: we tried that before. Didn't work so well.

>ducking
Fucking*

Black people don't have fathers

Only if they accept the responsibilities of full sovereignty. Right within the phrase "nation within a nation" lies the implication that they will still expect handouts while shirking the responsibilities of citizenship. It's just a way of formalizing the existing situation.

Send all those who wish to leave to Liberia, any black convicted of a felony is sent to Liberia.

Spotted the zionists.

Let them have those states. Ship the white people that want to move out of them to other states. Once this is all accomplished, the first fuck up these niggers make (15 min into sovereignty) we declare war, fire bomb the roaches and take the land back.

I support this.

>See this is where I find Sup Forums retarded. Their entire society would be based around black pride. That means children with fathers and a strong societ

True, black nationalism has worked brilliantly in places like Zimbabwe and Congo, luckily for them they purged the white devil and now live out their days in a peaceful black utopia.

Kek

Give it to them, except leave Georgia so Florida isn't cut off. Swap it with Arkansas. But only on the condition that all the blacks in the rest of the country get deported to Nu-Afrika

>pretending this is new

Holy shit, this movie predicted the future.

youtu.be/n2KrOvgD3to?t=56m27s

>not looking at the long term implications

We give them a nation, build a wall around it, and restrict travel from Nogopolis to the USA. Then they all kill each other because there's no police. Hell, we can put cameras on the wall, film it, and air it on cable. The ratings would be huge.

Then, after they've killed each other off, we just take back the land and clean up the mess. Now America has a 0% black population. Problem solved.

WE BOUGHT THEM LIBERIA OH MY GOD

No theyd probably say that the nuclear family is the tool of the white devil or some shit

But how are we going to fight their pyramid stargates and nuclear peanut butter and sheeit?

What is Liberia for 200 Alex

They want segregation. This shit is the toppest of keks. Can we start with colored bathrooms and drinking fountains first?

Just send them to Liberia. It's what it's there for. If they don't like America, they should get the fuck out.

Black people have to stay near white people to leech.

Also whites already self segregate which blacks just say keeps them down.

We've tried this before see

We already set up Liberia for them. Send them there.

>give them a couple states

>they kill each other within a few years

>reclaim the states

Sounds good

They fail constantly now user. This would turn into some game of thrones shit where we make our criminals guard the wall to keep them from raiding.

>Form a country within a country

It's treason then

Dumb as fuck. If we gave them their own states they would just run it into the ground and then leave. We cant even secure our own southern border, how are we going to secure the border with their states/countries what the fuck ever?

It would literally only cause more problems.

I would happily pay for them to repatriate to Africa or carve out most any part of the US, pay for their repatriation, recognize sovereignty, and cut ties forever

this. we need to fund this project. give them louisiana and a few nearby states. give them EXTENSIVE welfare and fund the move. build a wall, and set it all on fire.

Yeah, and? Good for them. We don't want niggers to be exterminated, we just want them to fucking go away and leave us alone. More power to them if they can build a functioning state.

Won't work in the slightest. This is probably the dumbest move ever. Let's see...
>Blacks start their own county
>Blacks need basic skills to get an economy going
>Will need to contact white corporations and companies to get food, electricity and other good to flourish.
> Back to square one
What are these people thinking? "We will make our own country and not have to make contact won't white people!"
Yeah whose going to fly the planes for global trade? teachers? Engineers? Professors?
I find it quite laughable that these people think running a country is so easy. They will be relying on white people in the end.

>What is Liberia

>Sup Forumss thoughts on this move.

this is literally what the soviet's were trying to accomplish in the 1960s when they first started funding black nationalist movements. We've come full circle.

Far away from my house, which is good enough for me.

>all black people quarantined in one area

Sounds great.

Them fucking off back to Africa would be the best thing to happen to human civilization.

If they voluntarily segregated themselves onto some kind of reservation and we could permanently fence them in that would be... kind of unrealistic but I guess it would affect the crime stat and overall social climate of the country in a positive manner.

So what will this country be called?

The Dark Zone?
The Great Pavement Ape Reservation?
Detroit?

So how's that going to happen?

Through Violence? Good luck with citizens, state government, and the US Army.

Through Voting? You think you're going to get any public support on something as absurd as annexing 244 square miles for a population of 13%?

Maybe us blacks can go on strike? No more participation in sports and entertainment and luxury purchases. That'll sure show the country.

It drives me up a wall that there's a generation of civil rights larping idiots that just think it's just THAT EASY to take control of a state or government. That shit's fiction, or at the very least, possible in a shithole third world country.

If they want taxpayer funded one-way tickets to Liberia, then I'm all for it.

>fencing animals is unrealistic
>letting bears wander around your town and maul children is realistic

parents would be appalled if a bear was wandering around a city center. 99% of bears don't even kill anyone, similar for niggers. but we have thousands of niggers wandering around any given city without a fuss, but if a bear wanders in they call the fucking cops.

please tell me more about realism. animals belong in cages

No, they are not large enough to be the population of all those states, so they can only have one. Alabama, or Georgia.

Not every black person will move there, nor want too, and only the worst of the worst will go there and settle in. So I offer this, trade swap.

The government comes in, and offers to buy up property in large blocks, create government housing on par with Harlem to house them. Massive apartment buildings.

In exchange, corporations get to come in and buy places where black people lived in Chicago etc, and turn them into whatever they desire.

Now, they are their own country, its time they acted like it.
>Start growing crops to feed you.
>Create an economy to substation you.
and if you wanna leave?
>Tough shit, get back on your reservation motherfucker.

Now, govern yourselves, rule over yourselves as much as you want, while decent people leave.

But once you go, you can not leave, and only those born inside, may choose only once at 25 to stay or leave, no families, only one person.

>99% of bears don't even kill anyone, similar for niggers
But thats wrong, famalam. Bears are less violent than pavement apes.

it's ironic that they would want to secede from the union of our nation like a bunch of retarded fucking texans

but in terms of legal authority over them, it might make more sense to take the concept of self-governance by Americans and have strict controls on who is allowed to be governor/judge/cop/council over those chronically racist areas

remove everyone local and replace them from top to bottom with non-racists and utterly bar the criminally insane from even running for office so we can see an actual end to the insanity of having racists, neo-cons, neo-liberals, any basically anyone who refuses to let others live or help other Americans in any way

their government has shown itself to be riddled with traitorous, racist murderers and they'd like those criminals replaced with actual law-abiding compassionate rational people

neverbeenseenbeforeonearth.jpg

Cool. Waco 2.0 niggers edition.

I'm down for that. Let them have at it until ATF or FBI show up to deal with them.

If the nigger, militant, leftist sub set of my race can get some land to form their own sub country, than I demand for land to be giving to us conservative/right leaning blacks!

We are the only sub group of blacks who have the values to manage a state/country.