Sweet Christmas

>Sweet Christmas

Light skin qts get me every time. I rly can't help it at this point.

She's latina not black, sorry to disrupt your fake news narrative

She's latina black, nigga

>I am literally shaking.

I kek'd. I won't lie.

She's a self hating cultural nigger who doesn't speak spanish.
The blacks can have her.

>Dawson, born in 1979, is of Native American, Irish, Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban descent and was raised in Manhattan's Lower East Side. Back then, the neighbourhood's gentrification was still a decade away and she lived in a squat refurbished by her mum, a writer and singer, and her adoptive dad, then a construction worker. Her biological father had left after her mum became pregnant with Dawson when she was 17. This, it transpires, is the issue that prompted the trance-state foot-jerking.

see
She isn't even 1/5 black

its not the dad either
>
She was born on May 9, 1979 on the Lower East Side of Manhattan, New York City. Her father, Patrick Harris, is of Irish and Native American ancestry, while her mother, Isabel Celeste, is a writer and singer of Puerto Rican and Afro-Cuban ethnicity. “I was conceived on Avenue X in Brooklyn,” Rosario recalled in GQ. “I’m a broken-condom baby.”

>Isabel was a 16-year-old athlete when she fell pregnant with Rosario. She discovered the news while attending a medical for the 1980 Olympic volleyball team. Initially she was set on having an abortion, but while she was at the clinic waiting for her appointment she felt her unborn child move inside her, and she changed her mind. Harris left when the child was one year old.

>16

>eric andre is hitting that
Sweet Hanukkah

Time to watch Kids.

Also, Luke Cage was one of the worst things about Luke Cage. And it was one of the worst television series I've seen in years

She blatantly is. No one in Europe looks like that.

someone hasn't visited paris recently

I think Rosario Dawson is a bad actress in general but I went from liking Claire in Daredevil to hating her by the time she reached Luke Cage

It took me a while to figure out why but if I'm being honest I hate the fact that she dumped Matt Murdock, a selfless noble white hero who didn't want the people around to get hurt so he hid his identity and ended up hooking with Luke Cage, a self-centered cliche-spewing "brother" who only cares about righting wrongs if they are connected to him personally which is far more realistic I suppose but altogether less compelling

Its been so long since I last watched season one of Daredevil can anybody remind me the exact reason why she left Matt, because I'm pretty sure it was bullshit considering she openly rides that BBC and I'm sure its going to be a put of comedy in the Defenders series

Is there anyone she hasn't fucked in the Netflix/Defenders MCU yet?

Matt Murdock is disabled.

>She isn't even 1/5 black

And where exactly do you get that deduction? How on earth do you get 1/5 from that?

She's overstaying her welcome...from nurse to DUDE IM BEATING UP THE HAND NOW LMAO

>Marvelcucks

lmao she got tired of the blind bitch boi and wanted a brutha

Learn to deduct, idiot.

Wtf is "afro-cuban"?

a cuban of polynesian descent

Polynesian aren't black

Mate I don't give a fuck about her ancestry, I just want to penetrate that delicious pussy and suck on her big anime tiddies.

She isnt black btw

A Cuban of African descent.

Sup Forums has a weird and creepy obsession with race.

She left Matt because he brought his Ninja nonsense into her workplace.

She likes Luke because while not perfect his values sync up with hers.

Matt is a lamo who is afraid of killing, even when it comes to fucking evil ninjas, and cries to his catholic god whenever things get tough.

Luke Cage is the real deal.