Britbong here moving to America next year. Which is the best state, pol?

Britbong here moving to America next year. Which is the best state, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Miami, Florida

How did you get a visa?

Maine it's got the lowest darky population I believe

Migrate here

don't

michigan, don't let anyone tell you otherwise with "muh Detroit, muh flint". our bad areas are very tightly condensed, the rest of the state is the most beautiful countryside in the land with the best fruit, best beer, best lakes, best everything.

Yep.

arkansas

One thing i hate about my state is, its flag.

Its just a face of George Washington. It could have been evergreen trees or something else.

Whatever you do don't go to Maryland

Less urban areas means less job opportunities. Unless OP has some connections in Maine, he's not getting a job.

I said 'how' not did you muppet.

Does your company allow transfers or something? I'd love to move to the States but it's notoriously difficult for Brits.

Stay outta Texas, limey.

You're not welcome in the best state in the Union.

Minnesota

Wisconsin is pretty great. Lots of open spaces, high white population, high black incarceration, solid seasons, etc.

Why move to america? It's literally worse than britain in every single way
1. Less workers rights
2. Higher inequality
3. Higher homicide rate
4. 60% white
5. Stagnate wage growth
6. Below average people
7. Hillary will get elected due to rigged elections
8. They also have sharia courts

Inb4 "muh sven cuckshed"

Baltimore is nice

OP you're about to get 50 different answers from people living in different states with biased viewpoints. It happens every time.

What do you like? Warm weather? Cool comfy sweater weather? Being by the beach? Being in a good camping/fishing state? Being by mountains and shit for hiking?
Do you like guns? Are there any particular minorities you dislike?

The Dakotas.

muh sven cuckshed

If you like white people and are OK with asians, come to canada. If you like hispanics, mudslimes, poointheloos, and negroes, USA is the place to be

>2. Higher inequality

But this is a good thing if you're not poor

Move just outside of Seattle.
>Overcast
>Wet
>Fairly large Ferry system
>Near a major city
>Not in it, so you are still in a nice place
>Lots of job opportunities.

And yet we make more money than you, live in bigger homes than you, and have more freedom than you.

>Britbong
Are you a descendant of (im)migrants?

Texas. Dallas and the Austin area have the greatest standard of living, prices, women, and culture in the Union.

>But this is a good thing if you're not poor

No it's, higher inequality could mean a shrinking middle class and a rising working class, which could lead to stagnant growth due to people not hsving enough money to buy shit, which could mean the rich will end up getting poorer as well and it could lead to deflation

None of these things matter(or it's just not true) when you live in a nice area and want to work hard to make a good living.

There is massive opportunity here. Our numbers are brought down by huge numbers of complacent poor people and niggers.

Carolinas

Over 220 million whites, and the white population win't peak until 2050, by which time 250 million people will identify as white.

Most people move to the US because high skilled jobs here pay the best

Depends on what you're looking for.

You want beauty and weather but don't give a shit about anything else? California.

You want to be around semi-decent people? Texas, just stay away from Austin because it was taken over by cucks and SJWs a long time ago.

In fact, stay away from every southern state in general unless you like humid weather, niggers, and coalburners.

>Not wanting to own 250 acres of land

And you can realistically only do that in either the US or South America.

South America is a shithole, so.

>south red
>north blue
>west yellow

fuck off Sweden

Don't come to Alaska. We hate everyone.

New York has the best food.

Tennessee of course, but we are full so your next best choice would be Virginia

Come home, white man.

Grand rapids here, I agree to an extent. It has the best neighborhoods, usually interesting or beautiful. Living next to the lake like I used to is incredible as well.

If you have a degree or are okay doing shit work, there's a place for you here.

I've been to 37 states, here's by pics:

If you want a good midwestern state with reasonable conservative values and a good economy, Ohio (can't believe I'm saying this) isn't so bad.

Utah is fun and beautiful but anything out west is deceivingly expansive. It takes forever to get anywhere.

The south is undeniably beautiful, but the climate would kill a northener like me.

The northeast is a winner in all respects but the liberal values, Maine is great.

If you want it cold, go to Alaska, if you want it fun go to Washington or Oregon, if you want to have lots of room and cheap places to live, the west like Montana, Idaho, and Wyoming.

Don't go to florida. Oklahoma is pointless, nebraska has surprisingly nice towns that make you feel like you're safe and sound, Iowa, don't go, the people are nice but once you get to know them, there isn't much depth and they are just kinda strange.

Kentucky, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, are all pretty similar but I don't you'd understand or get along with the locals, or even more urban people.

Texas is amazing, but hot.

Or you could chance it in Delaware. There's literally nothing there. At all. The biggest attraction there is a random aquatic research/fishery, and some cool bridges. That's it.

My top pics not in order: Northern California, Nevada, Michigan, Maine, Louisiana, Washington/Oregon, and Montana.

>None of these things matter(or it's just not true) when you live in a nice area and want to work hard to make a good living.

Same could be said anywhere else, but in the near future most of those places will be flooded by immigransdue to the one party(democrats) state winning the elections all the time.

>There is massive opportunity here. Our numbers are brought down by huge numbers of complacent poor people and niggers.

So is there all over europe and britain, but even greater in britain due to brexit and don't blame poor people, blame the government of your country. Inequality wouldn't have risen if it weren't for reaganomic(trickle down economics).

Sheboygan is the surf capital of the Midwest

Parts of it are. But OP doesn't want to go to Baltimore, at some point Western MD is going to team up with Eastern MD and purge the center of the state with cleansing flame.

OP doesn't want to be caught in that.

I got in on the Second Preference Visa category because I have a degree in economics.

>Most people move to the US because high skilled jobs here pay the best

So? Most people rather want social security than having a high pay job with stagnant wages

Heard dallas is nice this time of.year

Please gib tourism monies

Hawaii is objectively the best

Pick a state in the midwest and you're golden.

West Virginia, Maine and Alaska are also fine.

New Mexico no black people.

Jackson, Mississippi

North Florida isn't terrible though.

t. minnesotan who was in fernandina beach for a couple weeks

second this north florida is full of the nicest people on earth fuck denmark

Can you pay your way into America? Like if you're rich can you just... pay, to get a green card?

How big is the movement there?

ive asked before, and most say oregon

I quite like white people, guns, and temperatures which don't destroy my pasty English skin.

miami is the worst part of florida, only county not to go trump

Fuck this state. Came here from Illinois and it's even worse. The only good thing about it is the gun laws. Too many niggers, nothing to do, huge ass wasps, and rampant corruption. Can't wait to go back to the chiraq area. It was a warzone for drug money up there but at least there weren't crips/bloods and shard everywhere. I'll take the suburban junkies and the corruption that comes with being anywhere near chiraq over driving miles to get anywhere and the cities being rundown shithole any day. I'd rather be in another state than either, but I'm a degenerate permaNEET disgrace to society.

Texas. We aren't cucked over here.

Ohio is also one of the cheapest states to live in as well.

North Dakota. I moved there three years ago and am working as a petroleum engineer. pretty decent wage and comfy place.

Arizona.
If you like snow you can live up north. If you get sick of the snow it literally never snows in Phoenix. You want to see the desert? Cool we got that. You like mountains, and pine trees? Cool we got that. You like living in an open carry state? Cool we got that. Lots of history, lots of cowboys, hell we even have completely liberal college towns like Flagstaff if that's your bag
I know I'm bias because I was born here, but this state literally has everything every other state has to offer, and so much more.

Oh yeah, and the Grand Canyon is pretty fucking cool too.

They have a weekly radio podcast. They're still gaining more and more people,but the process is slower than molasses in the winter time

northwestfront.org/media/radio-free-northwest/

read this desu

Fuck off we're full.

in reality, our rich are a lot richer than your rich, despite your hypothetical postulations.

Indiana

No. I'm English all the way back to my grandparents at least and I know that two of my gr grandparents were also native Brits.

Literally comfiest place on earth. I've been to 34 states and 23 different countries. Western WA/Western Oregon are the best places I've ever been to.

Sure it's rainy during the fall/winter but the summers are fucking GOAT tier. Low 80s, low humidity, light cool breeze. Not a million mosquitos everywhere. Perfff

I just moved to GR from ann arbor, glad to be away from such a liberal hive.

True, I also like the keys. There's just something sweet about them. But god damn the heat would kill me.

Move to Norther michigan or the north east state of your choice then. Or oregon. You can't lose. I'm biased in that I would prefer any state with water, as I grew up on a coastline.

By far the easiest way to become an American citizen is to join the military. You'll be a citizen by the time you finish boot camp (they speed that process up like you wouldn't believe).

>4. 60% white
better than being 99% cuck

>If you want it cold, go to Alaska,
This!!! It was 80 degrees the other day and my water pipes froze. Fuck the frigid wasteland with no state tax, God tier gun rights, muh legal weed.

That's where I live. Not that special, really. Dakota option:
There are a shitload of somalis in Fargo and Sioux Falls. If you move outside those towns, have fun driving 30 minutes to get even basic amenities. Bitter cold in winter, super hot and muggy in summer. Cheap to live though. Payed $20,000 for a double lot in my town with an old farmhouse on it. Word to the wise, in this climate get a single story ranch for heating/maintenance purposes. Dakota weather is brutal on buildings and infrastructure. Workers aren't in demand as they used to be since the oil bust, but good workers are highly prized, and work ethic is the cornerstone of society.

Texas

How likely is it for me to find some women knowingly or unknowingly marry me for the soul purpose of getting a green card?

Im /fit/ and 6'2 but i dident go to uni.

Cheers for the intel. I am going to visit Maine again this year, Portland does seem like a hipsters paradise. Want to see Michigan at some point, my uncle considers it the best place he visited in the states. He loved the music scene.

as long as you stay out of jax you'll be fine

I'm from Texas. Would I like it in Arizona? I'm ok with spics

Move to a red state. You want a state with good gun laws and nice scenery. Plenty of red states have that.

Ann arbor is basically michigans portland but with more crime. How do you like GR? I live in north GR.

One simple rule: DO NOT move to any city that has a black mayor.

I've got more

>tfw /comfy/ in the greatest state

You've never been here, fuck off.

>Less workers rights
>Higher inequality
Sweden being a shitlib, as usual.

>Higher homicide rate
If you don't count the cities, we have the same homicide rate as Luxembourg

>60 White
and heavily self-segregated

>Hillary will get elected
Your media is lying to you. Trump will win by a landslide on voter turnout alone

>Sharia courts
No we don't.

Don't throw stones from glass houses Sven. Your people and country re mocked by us for being weak effeminate pussies who give niggers community service for raping your daughters

Are you being sarcastic? Because it's not like it's near the arctic circle or anything. Sure one day.

If you play up the british accent, amerisluts will throw themselves at you.

I would move to Tennessee, Idaho, or Washington (the state)

t. Orlando, FL

Do you have California?

The Arctic circle is in Alaska.

Everyone in michigan plays a musical instrument, and has done drugs. It's just how we are. We're also pretty well educated, but have solid rural access. If it's a city by the water, it will be insane in the summer with tourists.

Minnesota or Wisconsin or New Hampshire. I'd highly advise you check them all out. If you are okay living far from big cities out in the countryside, it opens up a lot more options like Montana or Alaska.

Lived in Ohio, Kentucky, and Illinois

As far as I can tell, he is right about what I know. Ohio is a decent state to live in. If you want a simple life, Ohio is what you want. It's not horridly boring, but it's not over the top. It's just.. A good place to live, if nothing else.

Kentucky part is true, too. For some reason, they aren't very fond of outsiders. They pick up your accent right away, and that's just what they'll peg on. Unless you assimilate as far as accent goes almost immediately, you'll always be an outsider to them.

Ohio pls

Mainer here. Can confirm if you avoid Lewiston and Portland.