Go outside

>go outside
>there are literally somali niggers everywhere
>burkas and shit everywhere
>pakistanis and syrians everywhere
>fucking gipsi motherfuckers begging everywhere
>I live in a small town with 30k people in norway

jesus christ why

to any dirty motherfucker who is from pakistan, syria, somalia or some other niggerhole

please tell me

why cant you ugly fuckers stay in your own country??? you are too ugly to look at and you smell like shit

lmao mark my words faggots when i turn 60 im going on a fucking mudslime rampage

youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c

literally just cried to this song. i just really hate all of you smelly and ugly cunts. fuck u.

also
>you other subhuman "white" countries fuck u too! polish people are not white! you are fucking scum too! fuck u!

same goes for russia and every other shit country like that

kill urself too

faggots

pic relasted, my face everyday i wake up and niggers and muslims is still a thing

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldqhPbdkFks
youtube.com/watch?v=XrOvuEaUBSw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38
youtube.com/watch?v=1HNY-T_rvIY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hey fuck you too kiddo

I'm glad to see Norway's penal system is progressive enough to give you internet access, Anders.

I understand, dad. I feel the same way :(

Spise en fjert

where are your gipsies from? why cant our gipsies go to western countries in large numbers like the romanian gipos do?

o kurwa what hell hole you living in

Hadia will make Norway great again.

Bro I was in Oslo a couple weeks ago and it was fucking BAD. It was around 70-75 degrees out and there were just muds everywhere.

stay strong, Nordic bros.

I love Texas. No niggers here.

>lmao mark my words faggots when i turn 60 im going on a fucking mudslime rampage

I live in Toronto.
Now everyone gets to live my nightmare.

stupid fat fucks

go vote for bernie or something you fucking faggots

go suck a nigger cock maybe, eh? black lives matters eh??? fucking nigger lovers

dra til helvete jævla horeunge niende i ellevte var drit morsomt din stygge lille dritt

skal pule hore mammaen din jævla fjott

OSLO FOR FAEN

NO

i know it really is terrible. it was really nice just 20 years ago, but idk everything went to shit and now people pretend to like burkas and welfare leechers

looks like australia to me

zing

>go outside
>literally everybody is white

feels good desu

Here is the reason.

Fight back or literally die.

This is really educational, it explains a lot of what is happening today

Do you have more like this?

true except for all your major cities being asian

Not really. I have this that you should probably see.

>''The Protocols of the Elders of Zion''

For a book the Jews love to call a fake/forgery it sure is weird how everything in it is coming true.

>when you turn 60
Why wait 'til you turn 60? Start killing them now. Become an urban legend, the kind of thing that keeps those people AWAY from your town. The kind of urban legend that has these people hundreds of miles down the road advising others to never go that way.

No it's not

Anything that describes this immigration problem and does not repeatedly and openly name the Jew is nothing more than punch pulling

The Jew and the Jew only is the alpha and omega of this problem.

pics? and no, not from oslo. from your "small town"

Stefan Molyneux has rationalized that the lie they have been spewing for the last 30 years that everyone is equal and everyone can do anything if they work hard enough would be shown to be a lie if they only allowed white people to immigrate and they would be called out for the lie.

Brown immigrants don't work and generate revenue for the government, white immigrants do. Brown people aren't really doctors and lawyers like they claim, and they know it.

So you're stuck with hordes of low IQ 3rd worlders because your leaders are pussies. #TRUMP2016 will allow European immigration, a real leader. One for the ages.

youtube.com/watch?v=ldqhPbdkFks

youtube.com/watch?v=XrOvuEaUBSw

>The part played by the liberals, utopian dreamers, will be finally played out when our government is acknowledged. Till such time they will continue to do us good service. Therefore we shall continue to direct their minds to all sorts of vain conceptions of fantastic theories, new and apparently progressive: for have we not with complete success turned the brainless heads of the GOYIM with progress, till there is not among the GOYIM one mind able to perceive that under this word lies a departure from truth in all cases where it is not a question of material inventions, for truth is one, and in it there is no place for progress. Progress, like a fallacious idea, serves to obscure truth so that none may know it except us, the Chosen of God, its guardians.

> lmao mark my words faggots when i turn 60 im going on a fucking mudslime rampage

Will there be a future where geriatric Sup Forums'sters all start strapping on suicide vests and go blow up mosques?

Dont worry faggot soon chang and achmed will move into your small town shithole

>The Jew and the Jew only is the alpha and omega of this problem.
You're wrong.

>Brown people aren't really doctors and lawyers like they claim, and they know it.
>An American writing this shit
>when literally every other doctor is Indian
Why don't you join us in reality? We have donuts.

How about forming a political movement that combats these fucks? It is time to wake up your fellow country men and march

GTFO out of my country Smelly Nigger RRREEEEEEEEEEEEE

But isnt it so good that you are multicultural now? Just like all the other whit-error I mean multicultural towns :^)

Hate to agree with the cuck but yeah you're wrong. Jews ARE a problem and they are a much bigger problem than any normie realizes, but the real sin is on those who stay lazy and content

Im from the balkans. We had the enrichement thousand years ago. And all the modern times you nordics were laughting at us.
But we the whites surveved and now we are stronger

NOW ITS YOUR TIME TO GET ENRICHED FAGS

>Anders 2.0

Do it faggot

post a picture of the streets

Hi Norway,

Sorry there shitskins ;^(

The jew doesn't like white people

m.youtube.com/watch?v=oVIbuIGAu38

They are a threat

Why would they stay in their countries when your politicians are paying them tens of thousands from your taxes, healthcare and social security funds to come over?

They're ready to kill other motherfuckers to get to the gibsmedat, while your countrymen can't be bothered to vote to keep the money they've rightfully earned. It's just natural selection at work.

Don't wait till you're 60 treat shitskins like the scum they are every chance you get.

>Indian
Indians are Aryans.

>Go outside for a hike in the forest
>Fellow Norwegians everywhere
>Greet them all, as is custom when hiking
>Head home
>See familie with 4 blond hair blue eyed children playing
>Get a smile on my face
>It's not as bad in reality as Sup Forums claims
>Take the buss to town
>Buss of full of muslims that shout in arabic the entire ride
>Gypsies littering the steets
>At least 20-30% of the people in town are shitskins
>Get what I nned and head home
>Cute girl enters the bus with a baby stroller for twins
>Her babies are literal brown bastards
>mfw

Relax it is summer, most of the white people are on vacation and the town is importing hundreds of nigros on temporary work permits

You guys don't know how good you have it. In Toronto, immigrants literally outnumber Canadians. Look it up if you don't believe me. America has very few Muslims too so I don't know why they complain about em so much. I would trade in Muslims and chinks for Mexicans any day.

>go outside
>there are niggers and shitskins everywhere
>burkas and shit everywhere
>afghans and "syrians" everywhere
>fucking gipsi motherfuckers begging everywhere
>leftist traitor whore approaches me & wants gibsmedats for subhumans
>start to laugh loudly like a madman and walk away
>canttakethisshitanymore.jpg
>I live in a small village with to 2k people next to a small town with 15k people in Austria

> I would trade in Muslims and chinks for Mexicans any day.
Are east asians that bad in Canada?
While I would obviously preffer that we didn't have them either. We have no east asian gangs. Very few of them are crimminals. They have decent jobs and actually contribute to society. They are polite and unintrusive.

Hi Bob, why so racist?

I live in a major Dutch city, and only 1/3 people seems to be white. And most of those are dyed haired lefties.

>Dallas

when i was a kid a bunch of niggers moved into an abandoned barn on the edge of town
tools started going missing
cars were being broken into and it all came to a head when a 7 year old girl was raped
then my friends dad fixed everything
he mixed vodka with liquid rat poison and left the bottles all over town in places where they could be stolen
we buried them in the woods at the end of the week and i haven't seen a gibedat in my neighborhood since

Come to America. We need more white people here.

>it's Amsterdam or Rotterdam
Filthy ghetto's

Lived in shithole Vienna for nearly 8 years. Moved to the countryside neary four 4 ago.

They are everywhere. They spread like a virus. There are shitskins in my homevillage. There is a fucking nigger and his halfbreeds in my fucking homevillage for fucks sake! Even in my fucking home village!

How is Delft doing. Please tell me Delft is alright.

why would they leave if we let them in and our women give them free shit?

I literally expected you to describe how wonderful it was for you to see a white woman furthering our race with a batch of babies
>>Her babies are literal brown bastards

Fuckin keked and caped Flæjdbro.

Dat jpg

Makes you wonder if there are any shitskins left in the garbage dump countries they come from.

I used to think that the jews' plot to commit white genocide was a stormfront meme. Now I know better.

I'm old enough to remember when Europeans used to make fun of Americans for having a nigger crime epidemic and nigger infested welfare slums.
Shoe's on the other foot now eh?

Har merka det samme OP, plassen jeg bor på har 10k innbyggere hvor 1k er negre. For fem år siden var det ingen her bare gode gamle folka. Nå er det odelagt av negre som allerede har voldtatt flere folk og sostera til kompisen min.

You know what must be done

I bet you were mad at Breivik in 2011 anyway.

Didn't know it? Here have the other version.

And my autism

This was the one which I expected but I was pleasantly surprised with the previous twisplot

Glad to be of service Denmark-bro.

they're asians actually

its horrible. and to think my country is celebrating the useless deed of some nigger scum. fuck the earth.

>also
>>you other subhuman "white" countries fuck u too! polish people are not white! you are fucking scum too! fuck u!
>same goes for russia and every other shit country like that
>kill urself too
>faggots
>pic relasted, my face everyday i wake up and niggers and muslims is still a thing
You do realize you're gonna need allies in this, right? Fuck you, I'm glad your women are getting raped.

This is why whites will lose.

Whites are busy making fun of each other while darkies are flooding your countries.

Same. Mostly just asians though.

>I'm glad your women are getting raped.
Shut the fuck up retard. You bosnians have already immigrated here.

That's your women getting raped as well.

See I understand your disdain for Muslims. But then you randomly say you hate Poles and Russkies as well. All that does is dissuade me, and makes me think I'm in the wrong for disliking muzzies in the first place since then I'd be associated with you. Congratulations!

I hate russians with passion too.
Also why defend russkis, you americunt?

>why cant you ugly fuckers stay in your own country?

Why don't you like people from Pakistan, Syria or Somalia? We are all homo Sapiens. Just because one human at some point treated you bad doesn't mean you have to blame it on everyone else that might be from the same area.

Why are you so angry? What made you think like this?

NORWAY BRINGINGS HEAT :DDD

Mfw you should move to America

I love Saga. youtube.com/watch?v=1HNY-T_rvIY

I thought Norway closed it's borders and refused refugees, how are the shitskins getting in?

Feels bad man, I travelled to Norway years ago and it's 10/10 top tier country.

I'm sure he'd enjoy ducking his head when the packs of niggers roam around looking for white people to shoot.

Be a an Hero ! .. go Kills them ok .. Trust ME WE RESPECT YOU OK .. !!!
film ok as you do .. ;>)

Exactly.

This rampant Naziphobia has got to stop, don't people know this is 2016?

Yeah, keep thinking Anglo-Saxons are the only white people on Earth, Sven, the time will come and you'll cry for Slav help, and we won't answer because we'll be too busy drinking gemisht next to moslem heads on spikes.

Where do you live? Here in Florida we do not have chimp outs. Ask Zimmerman.

Russians aren't epidemically migrating to other countries and raping/licking little girls' faces. You can hate Russians but it's a different hate than hating immigrants that don't assimilate in your own city. Russia has its own problems from being a post commie shithole but it's not fair to discuss as equal to muzzies. Also, Poland has one of the lowest crime rates in the world, but it is a shame so many went to UK.

>jesus christ why

how about you stop voting for liberal goatfucker far left parties

or you gonna tell me the jews did it too

he better restore Naturalization Act of 1790

Evolving different visual and genetic traits over time doesn't mean we aren't Homo sapiens. If something makes humans actually different from each other it would be culture, not skin color. All humans are the same specie. None of us are Neanderthals.

The city literally named chocolate city.

I'm sorry that happened to you

I worked in Soouth Africa .. the Niggers were ok but Like to get ...nawty .. My uncle Mick used a Kafia whip that cops used ..

House boy wipied tied naked on back yard .. ... he new .. to not call me Master Paul in future .. ! a another time a young darkie tried to escape 16yo female .. was naked an whipped .. ! South Africaa Hols ..lel

I'm not even sure how I got here. I used to live in this area as a kid and it was super white.

I honestly go outside and I don't even hear english 90% of the time in the ambient conversation.

this upside down pic makes me nauseous