Which country has the best hope of ensuring humanity's future as an advanced civilization?

The top contenders are.

Japan

Pros
>Rich
>No backward religion holding them back especially Islam
>High importance to education especially to STEM fields
>Highly innovative tech industries(they have their flaws but still better than most)
>Decent population

Cons
>Literally not fucking and reproducing
>Stagnant economy and a shrinking workforce
> Toxic work culture that is counter productive

USA

Pros

>Large population
>Leader in many tech related fields like biotech, IT etc..
>More liberal than Japan with a focus on individualism
>Largest economy in the world
>A lot of people working in STEM despite it not being the favoured field.
>Not many Muslims so far.
>Has most of the worlds best unis.

Cons

>Large people
>Chrisfags as retarded as Muslims
>The Bible belts influence in the education sector
>Corporate consolation leading to fewer corrupt big corporations
>People not actively participating in voting
>Both their political parties seem way too corrupt

Korea

Pros

Same as Japan except the large population

Cons

>Small population
>North Korea
>A single company literately contributing to a quarter of the economy

Honourable mention

China with Hong Kong and Taiwan(maybe)

If you're wondering why I left out Europe with similar advantages, it's because of one singular issue : Muslims and Islam. No matter how good you're right now when Muslims get dominant get ready to go back to the middle ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

indiaspend.com/cover-story/casteism-will-not-allow-swacch-bharat-abhiyan-to-succeed-24444
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What about India?

India would be nothing without Muslims

>If you're wondering why I left out Europe with similar advantages, it's because of one singular issue : Muslims and Islam. No matter how good you're right now when Muslims get dominant get ready to go back to the middle ages.

Don't get that influenced by what is being said here. Islam is no way near from being dominant in Europe.

We would have been a lot better.

>implying a country will ensure humanity's future as an advanced civilization
Companies will and only rich people will live in these advanced civilizations

Unless you're an Aussie with a VPN, You know why.

Muslims actually poo in the loo for starters

the residual light red in Pakistan and Bangladesh is from Hindus who stayed put during partition

What's current percentage of Muslims in France and Germany? and what are their fertility rates? What would be their population percentage in the future?

If the answer to question is possibly above 20% they you'll know why you're fucked.

>He really believes this

TURKEY

Some counties are still okay, think of Switzerland.

>wh*toids are so inferior that they are subordinate to us even when we are just a fifth of the population

sounds about right

Believe me amerifat. Poo in loo would be the last thing I would be worrying about with Islam. Also none of the Muslim dominated areas have better sanitation in India as well. So it's cultural problem irrelevant of religion.

But I don't know why you're whining about India, I know we're shit and that's why I didn't include them in the list.

Pretty sure islam doesnt affect ESA

France
7-9%
Germany
5%
Muslim fertility rates in the west is only slightly above the native fertility rate. In most countries they're under the replacement rate too

inshallah brother

I know but they're not going to destroy the notion of nation state anytime soon and many big corps still have some kind of patriot to their home country.

To be honest, Ireland

>tfw you could have been born anywhere
>born as a fucking Hindpoo
Hope someone shoots me in the head real soon
Nope, Pajeet. Muslims in fact do have better sanitation. There tends to be less infant mortality among Muslim babies.

West as in including countries like Canada, USA,etc..? The recent massive immigration would increase the numbers and fertility rates would it not?

Could stop embarrassing the rest of us with stupid bullshit?

Really in which states? Source for this info? I remember reading there wasn't that big of a divide between Muslims and Hindus in terms of sanitation?

Also are you using a VPN? Or an Indian in India?

Only Europe. The fertility rates stabilize regarding the muslims here even most muslim countries are approaching european levels of fertility. Now if just India could do the same...

Corporations don't give a shit about their home countries at all, hence why they suck liberal poliitical parties's dick so they can get open borders so they can hire 3rd worlders cheap.

The fertility rate falls below the replacement rate after one generation. But here in Denmark, the more generations they are here the more religious they become

Oh please , I am sure I am not doing any more damage than idiots who ask for 'bob and vagene' from foreign chicks.

It's Israel.

Learn how to type then you small town faggot. Don't even bother responding if you're some UP/Bihari imbecile.

And here's your source: indiaspend.com/cover-story/casteism-will-not-allow-swacch-bharat-abhiyan-to-succeed-24444

I am on my tab you stupid cuck and I am not from UP/Bihar, it's the only thing I am grateful for in life.

>But I don't know why you're whining about India
D-I-A-S-P-O-R-A

That doesn't explain the atrocious middle class grammar you got spewing out of your ass. Just don't reply to this post, man, and go about your middle class way.

My grammar is fine and you seem to be projecting a lot. It's O.K to be a middle class cuck from UP/Bihar. Just don't reproduce.

Shouldn't you be bombing a school because a Palestinian child threw a dirt clod at you or something?

>that bhayyia in denial getting destroyed in the thread.