F
O

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Merkel
>May

Both Right Wing in their countries

Looks like Femnazis are the real ones getting BTFO here hanging out with leftists cucks.

based taymay

How is Merkel conservative in any way?

Right wing in Europe may as well be Democuck to the US.

>this

the french right wing party is called "The Republicans" by they are openly pro-Hillary.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany

> It is the major catch-all party of the centre-right in German politics

Don't hate the player 8, hate the game

>Christian_Democratic_Union_of_Germany

haha christian. you mean caliphate union!

Finally

>pre 1950s US flag
What did he mean by this?

You niggers are the biggest cucks in Europe, even worse than Sweden if you don't elect her, literally the modern day Joan Of Arc for you frogs.

I just fapped, but I might have to go a second time now

Yeah, we have been BTFO, just like their respective countries are going to be socially and economically.

We are so fucked. Who the hell memed this into reality?

Doesn't mean shit.

We still live in a 'patriarchy' where men still get the better jobs, plus earn more money.

Patriarchy will always exist, and it's impossible to change.

Only things you can do, is increase affirmative action of diversity quotas to sing out more women in the workplace, hence being a false entity, hence why women need 'special needs' help to get in higher positions above men. Even though schools have been feminised to benefit women slightly.

And who powers those actions? The elite! All old white men.

It's a coincidence that these old white women in your pic are to be [Puppet] leaders of their respected countries. But think of the rest of the world. There are 100s of countries.

Women needed men to allow them to be involved with important things, but men can still take it away from them by a click of a finger, and a few happening. But leave them, right?

Also
>May
>Relevant
She'll probably get killed by Muslims or far right Chavs within the next 2 years anyway.

Jews did UK cause Labour stabbed them in the back with anti-semitism from muslims.

Funny watching UK Jews get redpilled overnight because of Naz Shah, literally every cuck Jew worth anything turned right wing.

I'm not quite sure what you were attempting to convey but

>Jews did this

EVERY FUCKING TIME

We did.

>Women in power
>World going down the drain

Hmm it actually makes my grey matter boil...