/nfl/ general - PLAYOFF-BOUND BILLS EDITION

>pic related was taken right after the last time the Bills scored in the playoffs
>right before the Music City "Miracle"

also,
>all those fucking analysts that talked about "muh dangerous Ravens"

DEN:Demaryius Thomas' 1K streak snapped at five
TEN:Henry totals 117 yards, TD as Titans advance
ARZ:Cardinals TE Gresham suffers torn Achilles'
CLG:Saquon Barkley declares for NFL Draft
BUF:Bills end playoff drought with win over Fins
CIN:Marvin Lewis on CIN future: It's complicated
SEA:Doug Baldwin falls just short of 1,000 yards
ARZ:Fitz matches career-high with 109 catches
SEA:'Hawks miss playoffs for first time since '11
BAL:Ravens give up late touchdown, miss playoffs
FA:Raiders fire Jack Del Rio after 6-10 season
TB:Chris Godwin drops 7/111/1 on Saints in win

POST THINGS THAT EITHER WERE OR WERE NOT THINGS/ALIVE WHEN THE BILLS LAST APPEARED IN A PLAYOFF GAME ON JANUARY 8, 2000

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/947651309498437633
nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855910/article/2018-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Will Arians leave the Cards?

Will Pete leave the Hawks?

Will Old Bay ever reappear?

>easy world trade center joke

>we don't get to see Carrie's thighs tonight

M V P
V
P

on jan 8 2000 my uncle was still alive

he died in 9/11

Jimmy

Pats are gonna steamroll everyone from here on out

Press S to spit on his grave

Reposting I guess. Im legit curious what people honestly think about this.

>Okay sp, answer my question honestly. No memes.

Has the NFL passed Gruden by?
His offense was always a short pass, check down west coast offense. What could he even accomplish in the league in the year 2018?

Pls respond

SPIT SHIT AND PISS

Another lie.

Sam Bradford BTFO

I am Shocked, I tell you, Shocked!

you may only respond to this post if you have a BRIGHT YOUNG STAR as your future franchise QB

>37 points in his worst game

Dude is gonna be scary once he masters the dragon.

S
lying piece of shit

Eagles

>implying we care about the playoffs, winning ten games, or competing

We're elite in the one category that matters! Raiders BTFO

I am incapable of processing why Hue still has a job. It's not like Belichick went 1-31. It's a no-name mediocre coordinator with almost no head coaching experience in the NFL.

Goddamn it Drew, stop let someone else have a record you fucking asshole

I hope he gets Michael Brown'ed

>tfw as a seahawk fag losing this shithead

such a toxic piece of shit flag machine.

God I hope so. Get lost you fucking bum.

can me someone give me the quick rundown on who this literal who is

GIVE. IT. BACK

Hard to say. Giants need a QB I don't think you can roll with Eli anymore his inconsistencies far outweigh his best moments. Maybe they can make a run at Cousins if the Giants don't franchise him again (could very welll happen despite the massive cost) then they could focus on rebuilding the O line which needs probably 3 new starters to function

its literally the browns being tired of firing coaches and they are doing the courtesy "here you get 1 extra year" so they can tell their fans that they are trying to """"Make it work""""" before they trash coach #3249873

what team would win the owl if our players would stop getting injured and why is it the Cardinals?

*ends your season*

>Seashits out
>Bills in

Wonderful.

>arizona winning the owl

Feels so good bros. I've gotten texts from family I haven't seen in years. I bet the city of Buffalo is going apeshit as fuck right now, makes me miss it.

And thank you based Dalton.

>implying it's not

>extends your season

we were so close....

Vikings easily.

with or without the injuries, because Zimmer dont give two shits about injuries.

Thank god Atlanta won. If that kick had mattered, I'd have killed myself.

>I'd have killed myself
there's still time

That's awesome. I remember when the Bills kept the Jets out of the playoffs the Steelers sent Primanti's.

twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/947651309498437633

>:Report: Gruden wants Jets OC Morton on staff

Tell me about this guy jet fans.

Nope. I'm staying alive for my Hawks. We'll compete someday again. And I'll be there to shitpost about it.

The memes will be unreal.

That's odd, what are those four tiny logos on the bottom of that letterhead?

Makes me think

You window was just slammed shut by the Cards.

If you won 10 games you could at least justify trying to compete again next year.

adam schefter comes off like a power bottom

Oh for fuck's sake
>it wasn't Harbaugh

I went to the Raiders-Chargers game. For safety reasons, I didn't wear my Pats gear.

The venue is comfy, though its shortcomings are panifully obvious. Block them out and you have a good view anywhere in the place.

The Raiders fans have a lot of energy and it felt like a home game in Oakland with their cheering. But their miscues cost them and the energy dissipated as the game went on.

On the whole, it was good to go to an NFL game in this day and age. It was early 90s the last time I went.

he led 37 year old Josh McCown to his best season ever with pretty much no weapons

Everyone knew after the Rams game, next year was a rebuild.

you guys are never going to come close to winning anything again lol. enjoy staying irrelevant.

Is there a precedent for someone going back to coaching after that long? I can't see it going well.

That might actually make this a good hire for the Raiders.

Art Shell
>it didn't end well

Made Josh McCown look like Alex Smith and Robby Anderson look like Tyreek Hill

also got a lot out of Austin Sefarian Jenkins after he bombed with the cucks

Regular season over. Draft order, assuming no trades which there probably will be but imagine picks are set in stone, who will your team draft?

>what your team needs the most (list as many needs as you want)
>Who you WANT them to draft even if it's not necessarily a position your team needs
>who they will actually end up drafting

be realistic too. If you have the 20th pick don't say you want to draft a top 3 talent. Someone who will realistically be on the board when your team actually drafts.

if you don't know when your team drafts here you go
>nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000855910/article/2018-nfl-draft-order-and-needs-for-every-team

>2-14

yikes

certainly a better OC than that idiot you had this season. maybe he can rescue Carr's career

>the cancer era is finally over

GOD BLESS

>PAGONA FIRED FINALLY

Will this save Luck? I feel so bad for him. I'm not even a Colts fan but I loved him in college and I refuse to give up hope for him. He can still be elite as fuck damn it. I STILL BELEIVE! He can be a top 5 QB in the league with the right team. Before now I wanted him traded but with Pagano gone maybe it'll work out better for him? That fucking defense though dear god...

I'd have to run a Draft simulation to see who's potentially left at my team's spot before I can say who I want and those won't be updated until tomorrow.

damn. schefty with the subtle but festive suit and tie working

>for safety reasons
Holy shit guy. I mean, you shouldn't wear third team gear to a game anyway because it's fucking stupid, but you are a real fucking shut-in huh?

which fanbase will take over the seahawks for most insufferable now?

Joe Gibbs retired then came back to the Redskins after a 12 year gap

He took them to the playoffs 2 of the 4 years iirc

'tis a happy day

Jaguars

>The only question is when it happens
Dude it’s not going to fucking happen. This isn’t like art shell, shell was 100% away from football unlike Gruden. This would be fucking huge, though.

POST EM

the Rams because they have something the Jaguars don't

>a relevant market

I'm honestly shocked Del Rio is gone, but it needed to happen, he clearly isn't the HC type, but he does ok at DC, IF DOWNING STAYS IN ANY POSSIBLE WAY THOUGH...

If Davis is serious about Gruden, apparently he's interested in the Jets OC.

he's so fucking pissed every time I see him anymore, you can tell not playing is killing him

>that hateful look in his eyes

pls carson turn back to jesus

Mark Davis just like Gruden's haircut I bet. This is going to be a disaster.

Oh lord, I don't even know who their OC is, I really want Schwartz to come as DC but that's a huge ask

Why do people romanticize Gruden like he was Bill Walsh or Bill Parcells?

Is Gruden seriously worth a potential ownership stake and 10 million

Punished Carson: A man denied his owl

Bowles is essentially their DC really.

Im shocked too but we knew at least 3-4 weeks ago that reports were coming out that Del Rios job is 50-50 depending on how they finished the season.
I guess Davis sees Gruden as a once in a life time type deal and is willing to cut some throats to get him. My biggest concern is now McKenzie. where does he fit in now? It would be a hige mistake to get rid of him imo.

Itll be a wild ride as a fan for a while for sure

Dude lives, shits, and breaths fucking football if anyone is worth it, it’s gruden.

I have had run-ins with Raiders fans over the years. They are not nice people. Wearing the GOAT's jersey would have been an unnecessary provocation, or so that was told to me by the friend who I went with, who IS a Raiders fan.

I did see 3 Steelers jerseys, 1 Aaron Rodgers jersey, and one guy wearing a Chiefs hat. Lots of Raiders jerseys spanning the gamut of star players through history, some good older Chargers jerseys, and lots of new stuff.

>Vikings might get to win the super bowl at home

Holy fuck yes. Please make 2018 the best year to be a vikings fan.

>Pete Carroll (@PeteCarroll) People talking about retirement... I ain’t old enough to think about retiring!

Are college coaches inherently worse coaches than NFL coaches? Is that why they coach college and not NFL teams? A lot of coaches come from college but are shit so don't last. I feel like if they were actually a good coach they'd be coaching in the NFL.

It's been nearly 10 years since he was last coaching. The game, especially offensively, has changed.

Would losing the SB at home be even worse than not going? I think yes.

If Tannehill didn't get injured the AFC East would have 3 teams in the playoffs.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS
>DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

Congratulations to the playoff teams, except KC and Shittsburgh.

On a scale of blackout to destroying a city how drunk must i get to celebrate the Bills making playoff?

So who picks up Del Rio as a defensive coordinator? I suspect he won't be out of work for long.

>My biggest concern is now McKenzie

McKenzie is fine, dude is a golden idol in the organization and rightfully so.

Nah they'd have been exactly 6-8 anyway. He ain't that good chief.

And all the while he’s been watching film On every team all the while coaching soon to be qbs. I’m not worried about his coaching. The only thing I’d be worried about would be if he know how to lead a team. Del Rio let the team split over that whole kneeling fiasco, how will Gruden respond?

I wish the Raiders could keep him as a coordinator, he's not a bad coordinator. He just fucked up by staying too loyal to a shit one.

Eagles could be losing Schwartz in the offseason. Might be worth a look.

Packers ?

Be safe user, drinking too much really isn't cool. Just have a few beers, get a pizza and be chill. Maybe play some vidya. I am doing up some rum and cokes and planning on ordering up some chinese.