Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3K6RpElr_2k
youtube.com/watch?v=-BMhOBzXzg4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9kWXBPC1N4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>14 films
>0 (zero) oscars

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Spider-Man 2 won an Oscar you fucking salty idiot.

The amount of incompetence is actually puzzling. Going into their EU, DC was the cinematic one with Nolan's Batman trilogy. Now it is everybody's laughing stock, with each movie being more ridiculous than than the one before. Hire the genius who brought us Sucker Punch, cut the movies down to incomprehension, hire a trailer company for the release cut... What kind of morons are they?

Honestly, who cares about these generic, pointless movies and whatever critics think about them. We all know none of them add anything substantial to the cinematic landscape. They literally just a composition of shit that is currently known to make the most money. There is nothing really worth discussing about them.

It did?

>disney babbies trying to take sony's achievements

pathetic

Well, while being ultimately shallow, the marvel movies are the most ambitious movie project literally ever, where 20+ movies are intertwined over 10+ years. They offer nothing beyond that, but it is structurally interesting, and for the most part, they are pretty fun to watch. DC wanted to do the same thing, and didn't even manage to come up with a single fun let alone interesting movie. They went on a date to score and dropped their spaghetti in the first sentence. And the second. And the third. And the fourth.
At this point, they should get Tommy Wiseau to direct, at least he can handle disaster.

just because you didn't like Man of Steel doesn't mean a lot of people didn't

I remember how people whom I talked to who DIDN'T like Man of Steel telling me they didn't like the movie because it was too serious. What kind of complaint is that? Man of Steel is a solid movie which Marvel shills bashed into oblivion just because it didn't offer a quippy time with a boring story

Pretty much this.

Logistics alone shouldn't be impressive, trips of the devil. There's just nothing fundamentally interesting about these movies, they follow the same blueprint, there's no moment in the movies that make you want to stop the reel and contemplate about what just happened.

They're the pot noodle of cinema.

Really good video, would watch again

should i rewatch daredevil? i watched it at the cinema box and don't remember a thing from it

youtube.com/watch?v=3K6RpElr_2k

This guy has made literally hundreds of DCEU autism videos

I don't see how the old Daredevil was any worse than any other Cape Shit flick

Your average DC fan

youtube.com/watch?v=-BMhOBzXzg4

Was it autism?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=y9kWXBPC1N4

>best makeup means anything

this is clearly dc vs marvel. disney vs wb would be completely btfo for you

>Daredevil 44%

it's better than most post-phase-1 MCU movies though. fuck those stupid critics

also

>"IT'S WORSE THAN DAREDEVIL!!!"
>tfw literally 5.2 score for both movies

people are really too fucking retarded to interpret actual review scores

DChads: 1 oscar

MCUcks: 0 oscars

Hhahahahahahahaahah

>Disney is so awful they can't even win a meaningless oscar

*cringe*

>ywn be a DC chad

why live?

>implying any movie could stand against TDK

I love Spider-Man 1 and 2 but both don't come near TDK's quality.

Spider-Man 2 is still a great movie though. Too bad the MCU is using the worst Spider-Man for their universe

>Spider-Man 2

And? Spider-Man is a Sony property.

it came out in 2003. The fact is that most of these new blockbusters would have gotten absolutely destroyed critically ten years ago .
Film Criticism has become awful...since most of them are frustrated journalist who have never studied cinema

This film from the 80s got destroyed by critics and audiences despite it being significantly better than any Superhero film of the last 10 years.

Daredevil is actually a pretty solid capeshit. Only Electra fucked that shit up by being a pointless and annoying addition to the story that untimely had no purpose. Beyond that and some poor musical choices, it was a 5/10.

Do you not see the Marvel logo at the bottom you fucking idiot?

The video is a joke lord autism and at the end of the day, it still applies.

This. You broke it down nicely.

3.5/10

Autism

Pic related is you

even for capeshit threads, you seem to be too retarded