D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

is Leonard really not a Jew?

It's garbage for normies, like almost every tv show.

he is italian catholic and shit

Why are they always ashkenazi?

because the vast majority of jews are ashkenazi

He's a faggot, which is basically honorary Jew.

The (((creator))) is very powerful in the business.

most christian priests are gay/pedophile so he's still catholic

What a stupid question, it's because people still watch it. If you meant to ask why people still watch it, have ever met a normie?

youtube.com/watch?v=1p4TkRnvNco

Wolowitz used to be a fun character, but now he's simply a vessel for Bernadette's belittling and THE BABY.

In fact, the only character that has stayed true to themselves is the guy who owns the comic book store (don't remember his name, can't be bothered to look it up), everyone has changed; remember how Raj used to be a quiet dork with a pathological inability to speak around women? Sorry schlomo, he's now a suave effeminate ladies man that was forming a harem of white girls before it all came crashing down a couple episodes ago (there was, of course, the transition period when he was a hyper-feminine awkward mess.)

And don't even get me started on the characters of Leonard and Sheldon! The eponymous characters of this show have the lion's share of development which moved in some good directions, but many of them bad; Sheldon for example was flanderized following the success of the first couple seasons, going from "mildly off" to "completely detached from reality" which has only recently begun to change from the gentle ministrations of his girlfriend Amy, a woman that is basically a 3/10 three years away from becoming a Crazy Cat Lady. Gone are the days of Bazinga, now Sheldon merely exists to be Amy's project, existing in that purgatory between "total monster" and "kinda normal." In other words, Amy is trying to change Sheldon back into Season 1-2 Sheldon.

I am simply discussing the richness of the Big Bang Theory Universe, (the BBTU, if you wanted to abbreviate.)

Since you gave me a reason to post, allow me to discuss the nature of Leonard and how he has changed throughout the years. Now, Leonard was always something of the protagonist, the man we were supposed to self-insert into; he's a dork, but not TOO much of a dork, and had a sort of sweetness to him that made us wish for his success. He wanted a girl, a "lovely" (I quote that because she's quite plain as far as women go) neighbor named Penny. Now, if we recall the premise of this series it was entirely about Leonard trying to hook up with Penny (hence, "The Big Bang Theory," Penny being the Big Bang.) But somewhere along the way that premise was lost; Leonard went from the hopeless romantic to actually dating Penny (after she got stuffed by her idiot Bull, of course!) Which was enough to milk an entire season off of.

I believe this is where the producers had an identity crisis; the show was now in it's End Game, where could they go after Leonard and Penny tie the knot? So they started throwing girlfriends at the cast to see what stuck, and lo and behold Amy found Sheldon and the rest is, as you would say, Bazinga.

And so as the focus turned to Sheldon and Amy, the producers were free to tear apart the character of Leonard; he lost his hopeless adorkable nature, becoming a bitter married man with Normie problems and a whore wife (Penny has gone from "the hottie" to "the slut that settled.") He's the most normal of the group, but he's no longer the focus of the show, and whenever he's on screen it's to emphasize how much he despises Sheldon and doesn't like having him around anymore.

The only character left to discuss in any capacity is Penny, the central plot of the BBTU's initial stories.

As we all know, Penny was the goal, the end-game, the woman that provided Leonard with a "way out," to become a Normie and finally fit in with the rest of the Normies watching the show. From the very beginning we could tell she was meant to be "yet another beautiful woman." She was a Midwestern farm-girl who moved to California on the hopes of "making it big," finding herself struggling to become an actress as she worked at a Cheesecake Factory. Her dreams were raw, her passion was undeniable, and it was because of this Leonard fell head over heels in love with her.

The early seasons were entirely about trying to get that mythical unicorn that was Penny, a pursuit that saw the gang encounter everything from manipulative whores to asshole boyfriends. Penny did not come out of this unchanged, of course; she was still an aspiring actress, but she began to take on Le Nerd mannerisms; she would come over to eat, display amusement at the wild antics of the gang (in fact, as you would note the camera often pans over to Penny laughing at the joke, breaking the 4th wall and allowing the Audience the knowledge that was a big funny.) She was turning into, in her own way, one of them.

And then it happened, the moment of truth. The Big Bang. Leonard asked Penny out, and she said yes. The show was entering the end-game, and as I stated before the producers realized they were losing their cash cow.

Shut the fuck up, nigger.

Like seriously, just shut the fuck up.

The producers realized they needed to give the cast girlfriends, a way to sustain the show and keep it going; Wolowitz was a testbed for Bernadette, and while it lasted a season the character arc was painfully short. Raj was an even bigger failure, dating the redheaded Voice of Reason for a season before becoming flanderized into a vapid lady's man. It was in Sheldon they found hope, it was in Sheldon they found Amy and the long climb to Normie.

And so the producers, safe with Sheldon's ability to continue the show, allowed the relationship to run it's course; Penny broke up with Leonard for one last fuck-fest with her bull Chad and then got back together with Leonard for good. This is, ironically the Nadir of her character; she had an identity crisis as her actress career was well and truly killed, and it took the desperate asspull of Bernadette "knowing a guy" that Penny got a hyper-successful career in Pharmaceutical Sales. She eloped with Leonard to Las Vegas, where they got married in an episode extravaganza that had the whole cast (and hanger-ons) visit. What a time! This had all the markings of a Series Finale, but it wasn't. The show continued, only now Penny (now the slut that settled) was married to Leonard and no longer important. She went from the focus to "yet another character", just another woman in the gang.

The Big Bang Theory was no longer about the Big Bang, the show had well and truly lost sight of what it was in exchange for the whacky antics of an autistic man-child and his frumpy girlfriend. Leonard had lost his position as the protagonist, Penny had lost her importance to the plot, and now Sheldon was the true and undisputed king of the series.

And that, my friends, is the greatest Bazinga of all.

you niggas on Sup Forums is wylin smdh

And thus enters the genius of the producers, because without a clear end-goal (Leonard marries Penny) they are free to produce as many seasons as they need until the ratings enter a terminal dive. Now the show will only end "whenever", maybe when Bernadette's baby is born or when Sheldon finally becomes a Real Boy and marries Amy (as he intended to do in that famous episode, you know the one I'm talking about.) As we both know, the show will end when it wants to end regardless of the current plot.

user from earlier was asking when the show well and truly jumped the shark. In truth, it's difficult to pinpoint an exact moment the show did this, because like the mighty Mississippi it ebbed and flowed hither and tither, meandering from plot to plot with high points and lows. The Shark was jumped in the ball pit. The shark was also jumped when Leonard and Penny got engaged. When would I say the show jumped not the shark, but the Mega shark (megalodon?) I'd say when Amy and Sheldon had sex.

Good god, what were the producers thinking when they had that happen - I mean, we know what they were thinking (more views) but how the hell do you top that? Sheldon, the autistic monster of a man-child, finally stuck his Bazooper in Amy's Bazinga and did a Botswana. You can't top that. You can't top that in a million years.

But friend, we must discuss the rich story of the Big Bang Televised Universe (BBTU) in it's entirety, otherwise we might miss the details that make this show so legendary!

As I was saying, Sheldon has become the new protagonist of the show for reasons that are quite obvious to everyone. He's quirky, he's intelligent, he's got an inoffensive hideous girlfriend that any female watching could admit they're better than, and most importantly he's such a hopelessly autistic mouth-breather that the producers could use him for YEARS of material and barely scratch the surface.

You hear me, Sup Forums? Sheldon Cooper is going to be Bazoopers for YEARS. FOR YEARS. They will have entire arcs, entire seasons dedicated to him learning how to handle dogs without screaming! There will be a vast, multi-seasonal arc dedicated to being comfortable around children!

There will even be a series featuring young Sheldon Cooper! The Man! The Legend! The Bazinga! WE WILL LEARN WHERE BAZINGA COMES FROM!

Don't you want to relish the coming of this golden dawn, my friend?

It's the most watched sitcom in America, or NCIS is, I forget which one is currently in the lead.

Fucking hell, all this autism

Anyway, Bernadette has top tier tits

It's weaponised autism.

>And that, my friends, is the greatest Bazinga of all.
10/10

>Anyway, Bernadette has top tier tits

Aha, and that is where you're wrong, my friend! Bernadette's tits are not even that big, they're just large in proportion to her hideously child-like frame.

In fact, did you know that Bernadette's voice is not actually that nasally? If you watch the interviews of TBBT (like I do) you'll see that she actually has a pleasant, womanly voice, nothing shrill or high-pitched about it! Theories are abound as to why the developers had her take on such a squeaky persona. Was it because "small girl, high voice" is something the watchers can understand? Was it because it made her cute? Was it autism?

Who knows!

How *dare* you suggest discussing The Big Bang Theory (TBBT) also known as The Big Bang Theory Televised Universe (TBBTTU) is autistic, it's one of the most popular shows on TV! People across the nation turn into the station to watch these lovable oafs stumble through the normal world with their oversized intellects.

Will you marry me, Penny NO LAST NAME?

It's F.R.I.E.N.D.S but with nerds.

Penny does not need a last name because she represents the Everygirl, the prototypical Girl-Next-Door of the modern age with high dreams and low competency. Viewers everywhere identify with her struggles and bond with her man problems while recognizing the vast gulf of personality that is between her room and Leonard's. Giving her a last name would do the show a great injustice, which is why they instead had her marry Leonard Hoffsteader in Las Vegas with a one-episode shotgun wedding that finally concluded their arc.

I remember watching the first episode and thinking it was pretty good

Jew mad?

It won't end. There's supposed to be a Sheldon spin off series showing what he was like as a kid

Very nice analysis friend.

"He's summed it up"

I get triggered when people recommend this shit to me