Why don't you stop being racist?

Why don't you stop being racist?

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Skin-colour-tied-to-caste-system-says-study/articleshow/55532665.cms
youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She's fucking ugly lmao

could anyone imagine why this company might be hemorrhaging money?

Basically being propped up by other parts of the business

((( Chalabi )))

Every. Fucking. Time.

wtf

I'm not racist, and there are virtually no people of other races near me.

And take a look at the faces of the authors, it's either a nu-male or a raging feminist

>chalabi

Fucking traitor family

It's an Iraqi Shiite family that sided with the US invasion

Missus poo in the loo, what's a caste system again? The nigger poo lads are literally called untouchables

>I want sex with someone, but not my husband

Kek

I stand corrected

Chalabi, it is

>this company might be hemorrhaging money
Is it though? Looks like the clickbait is doing its job and then some.

I'm not wh*te OP and thus I don't have to stop

>skin color = caste

>my husband fell in love with a bonobo
Pretty sure that's racist :^)

>all gatekeepers in my life have been white
Bet home in her shitcountry they are not.

NOW THIS IS JOURNALISM

>Hitler's world may not be so far away

I wonder who fuels the hate against anything "normal", "tolerant" and "colorful" in todays society...

>when you are so ugly and undesirable that your partner prefer have sex with a literal chimpanzee. And for some stupid reason, you are proud of him.

>It's an Iraqi Shiite family
This is what people mean by indistinguishably brown.

western quality journalism

i never been racist

>I never meet a black*

The racism of White people matters more than the racism of other people because White people matter more than other people.

The Guardian, ladies and gentlemen.

What a shower of shite.

You could murder 100 million blacks and a single jew. The world would be mad about the jew.

Do people in the UK actually read this stuff?

>it's the year of the bush - time to rediscover female body hair
fully agree with this one desu

Yes, but it's not as popular as it once was though. Its sports section is an okay read, but everything else is fucking rubbish.

The reason why western world became lice free, was because people start to shave their genitals.

Also, welcome for that since the depilation is a Brazilian invention.

The problem is that people don't seem to distinguish opinion pieces from the actual news stories. Guardian news seem ok to me. The front page is usually littered with these ultra-liberal opinion pieces, which triggers some more conservative people and makes the paper look absolute trash.

Media literacy is what most people lack.

People were shaving their nether-regions for ages before you were even a thing

>Guardian news seem ok to me.
It's not.

You have a point about the opinion pieces and how they're viewed, but the editorial position of The Guardian itself is what encourages these extremely liberal views.

No really...
Before our degeneration, Europeans tend to see as a taboo their genitals. Some people even bath with cloths on.

Mate, people in Europe have been shaving their beavers and peckers long before your nation even existent, for the very reason you stated about lice

>why do i keep meeting men who have commitment issues
>i want sex with someone but not my husband

Not true. It's impossible to murder blacks or Jews, because it's not really murder if they deserve it.

>editorial position
But it's all subjective and could be said about every paper.

Of course it could, but we're talking about The Guardian here. They're unashamedly left-wing with heavy emphasis on identity politics, anti-America, anti-capitalism and social liberal issues,. They make no attempts to conceal it, not that they have to.

Not anti-America.

Some editorial positions are simply better. Bloomberg and the Economist are solid.

>Not anti-America.
The Guardian are, yes.

>Is there anything worse than a man who cries?
>It's time to do away with the concept of "manhood" altogether
Which one's right?

Yes.

timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Skin-colour-tied-to-caste-system-says-study/articleshow/55532665.cms

How much more abuse can the white man take?

Because I'm japanese
It's a trait of japanese

>(((Bloomberg)))

It's losing a lot of the respect it used to have, that's for sure, but in comparison to the sun and the mail, it's relatively more sane.

I can't believe that's my choices in news outlet. Leftist drivel or rightist drivel. The BBC's veneer of impartiality is starting to crack with the increasing leftist agenda from their digital section as well.

Why do whites want to be minorities sooooo much?

Now this is quality content, I just might pay 5£ a month to support this.

Tea is a disgrace, dump it all in the harbor.

ALT-RIGHT BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=4xGawJIseNY

>((( Chalabi )))

>Every. Fucking. Time.

Nothing compared to Valenti.

I am not racist.
I just don't like muslims.
Regardless of their race.

I am only racist against racists

yes

newsbeat is a joke for a good reason

This is just an opinion piece section that is open to literally any idiot poster, hence the articles. The Guardian's actual news reporting is pretty left leaning but still somewhat respected.

ebin

lol

>just an opinion piece section

It's "just" the opinion that are changing the world.

>opinions*

>We're all racist.

What the fuck bitch no I'm not

ah yes, the grauniad

Not an argument.

>"everything I don't like is Jewish"

How do those contradict each other? It's a perfectly consistent argument to say that being a dictator is way worse than being a lickspittle for the yanks

>Why do I keep meeting men who have commitment issues?
Fucking lol.
>why don't men want to live with obnoxious cunts!?!1?!1

This to be honest.

All of the shite posted ITT (, ) is from the opinion columns, which include all types of political opinions (except right-wing). For example, the guardian officially supported Hillary Clinton but many columnists were pointing out how HRC's campaign was unethically alienating people and leading to a disaster. You just have to look for specific authors that have the right idea.

Also some of their exclusive whistle blowing papers are worth reading, because other newspapers won't report them (e.g. Nauru files). And their special reports and analyses are generally high-quality too, like their recent special report into the interests of the psychologists behind the enhanced interrogation (torture) techniques of the CIA, or the analysis of the roswell crash.

Most of the headlines and opinions are crap, but the investigative journalism part is still respected for a good reason.

:^)

Bloomberg is literally Jewish. The Economist is owned by the Rothschilds.

I remember being in that thread. Poor guy, most kids are innocent and don't deserve that kind of treatment.

>wops
>not even once
They might as well be semetic with all the moorish admixture