Will you let your son play handegg?

Will you let your son play handegg?

>son

my wife will abort any child with a penis she conceives. we are not risking bringing another white male into this world

My wife's son plays golf.

Next Tiger

No

>implying I will ever have a son

I am not so much of a cuckold as the rest of the world as to be driven by such base and meaningless biological urges. The urge to reproduce, like athletic competition and human endeavour in general, is meaningless, absurd and void, and I take pleasure in realizing this truth. You're all going to die and amount, in the end, like me, to exactly the same thing as Christ and Dahmer: absolutely nothing at all. And no, biological immortality won't save you either, as it will always be a precarious supply chain which must inevitably succumb to entropy.

QB or fuck off coach!

>I am not so much of a cuckold as the rest of the world as to be driven by such base and meaningless biological urges. The urge to reproduce, like athletic competition and human endeavour in general, is meaningless, absurd and void, and I take pleasure in realizing this truth. You're all going to die and amount, in the end, like me, to exactly the same thing as Christ and Dahmer: absolutely nothing at all. And no, biological immortality won't save you either, as it will always be a precarious supply chain which must inevitably succumb to entropy.

no

>Gendering your children
>In 2018

We're all gay now

No.

Not a chance. Individual sports only

SEPHIROTH

let him? he'lll play whether hje likes it or notQ

Nah he will play basketball, baseball, soccer, tennis, or golf.

I spotted a jewed white male here

Virgin detected

I’ll have a trap son and he’ll be an elite e-sports athlete desu

I don't understand why my fellow Americans love football and baseball so much when there's more downtime than time spent actually moving the ball. They're boring as shit to watch.

My son becomes a F1 world champion!

Good luck, user. Buy him a good steering wheel and get him playing iRacing as soon as he's old enough to fit in a car seat.

yes

It's fucking driving. It's not that hard.

no

>Sup Forums faggot rambling
This is why white women don't date white """men""" anymore.

I don't want children because I'd be a shitty dad.

And that is why America haven't had a good F1 driver in decades.

he's not a kneeling negro

>It's fucking driving. It's not that hard.

amerilards everyone

YAAASSSSS

>Have son
>Play handegg
>Make tons of money
>buys me house, car, etc
>racks up concussions
>kills himself by 40

good job son.

There are no white men in burgerland, my gook leaf friend

name 1 f1 driver to win more then 2 races in nascar in the last 40 years

>having children

so what costume did you wear to comic con?

>bringing more people into this nightmare hell world
i'm cruel, but i'm not THAT cruel

POTY

I don't have a son yet but it would be alright I guess

I want a daughter for obvious reseasons.

soyboy

my son's not a faggot so no, he'll be playing hockey like a proper white person

name 1 nascar driver that ever won f1, ever

are you implying handegg will go international? then yes as long as he plays quarterback or kicker