"Hey check what we did while decorating Dovaakhiin's room last weekend ! I can't wait for him to grow up and become a...

>"Hey check what we did while decorating Dovaakhiin's room last weekend ! I can't wait for him to grow up and become a nerd like his parents lol"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk
youtube.com/watch?v=J9Jbz4c_WKA
snopes.com/history/document/communistrules.asp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

kek

SO NURDY

I pray I live long enough to see the reckoning that will befall these "people"

I forgot a couple named their fucking son Dovahkin
this was 5 years ago

>"Nerd culture is the product of a late capitalist conspiracy, designed to infantalize the consumer as a means of non-aggressive control."
- Simon Pegg

Elaborate.

I am the senate like my father before me

Second I actually want to know what he meant by this

why would there be a reckoning when there is nothing of any true danger in reality?

>The mother and father are netting six figures combined with their cushy tech jobs
>you're making $10/hr working retail
>literally none of your opinions or taste will ever matter and all theirs will simply because they get money and you don't so they matter and you dont

Nerd culture is hell.
I am sick of people thinking "nerd" is a compliment. It's an insult for people overly obsessed with something to the point of annoyance.
To nerds, something isn't a hobby, it's a lifestyle. They have an issue separating fiction from reality.
Fuck nerds.

>YEEEEEAAAAAUUUUGGH

I have a friend who named his daughter aeris and had a lego themed wedding

>not aerith
what a fucking pleb

Some woman in my town named her baby kalesi (or however the GOT characters name is spelled)

Sickening

ech

See that's a good name tho
If you called your fucking son Dovahkiin
What the fuck

>all the people who were told they would die virgins ended up pairing off with other retards and having shitty kids
In your face, society

Could be worse, we could all be starving equally and having our successes taken from us.

Wew

>six figures combined
What a bunch of Carnegies.

Aeris sounds softer and more feminine, unlike Aerith, which I feel ends too harshly due to the -th

To be fair, people have been naming their sons after the characters of shitty novels since at least 1800, this is just the same thing but on a larger scale because today everything is bigger, louder and more obnoxious

wew lad

Bullying needs to be accepted again. This shit is worse.

+1

>ITT: angry neets that hate that their parents brought them up to be ashamed of their hobbies and the things they enjoy.

I'm not ashamed of my hobbies, I'm ashamed of the people who share my hobbies.

t. picture related

>six figures combined
wow really inpressive

I just figuratively vomited in my mouth.

Someone who lives their entire lives in fantasy and never grows up mentally is much easier to control than someone who lives in the now and is mature.

The "control" here is intended for stabilization of commerce. That is, you do a shitty job, you get paid next to nothing, you go into debt, you stay in debt, you give all your money to someone else. If you dislike this, you watch a movie about an uprising so that you can live vicariously through the protagonist. Once you are done watching the movie, you no longer have pent up problems with the people who lord over you. It pacifies you.

From that point, you can be controlled quite easily. You can even be told to destroy your own race and you will do it willingly.

>people are naming their kids after something that's not even her fucking name

why would he want a letter like his mother? how can a mother be like a letter?

On the bright side he will probably be able to sue his parents in 13 years. Fucking pop-nerds.

Didnt bethesda have a contest to see who could name a newborn dohvakiin first (following midnight release)

why can't we go back to science fiction and fantasy being an enthusiasm for depressed virgins who hang out in video rental or comic book stores?

The monoculture will fully emerge within 50 years or so as the third world gets fully connected and all dissidence and unprofitable opinions have been stomped out.
We will all be made the same so we become the perfect market. A singular demographic of eternal humanchildren.

In 13 years no one will even know what that means.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

It literally translates as "brood mare" in dothraki as well

>everything is 42
I dont understand

6 figures could be 200,000

Nice projection.

I really don't think Russia or China will go along with that.

People are really naming their kids Anakin? I thought george took the base name from an indian name or something. That's going to be weird when a bunch of white kids are named something closer to a pajeet.

le guide to the galaxy

Hitchhiker's guide to the galaxy. A funny series raped apart by reddit types.

Because corporations realized that they could make billions with them

>He thinks russia and china don't have neets

Chinese and Russian children are already wearing blue jeans, twerking and wasting their lives and money away on blockbusters and video games. Everyone will fall in line. Eternal childhood is too appealing and being an adult is too hard.

My neighboor's name is Anakin. He was even born before the prequels came out.
I think he changed his name when he turned 18

this is good because the people are retards and donald trump is the kind of guy they would support if they ever rose up.

It's pretty shit here right now but it could be a lot worse

Someone stuck his dick in that?

>blue jeans
Everybody knows denim is the fabric of the devil.

>naming your daughter after the official title of the savage chief's fuckpig

these people deserve their shitty names

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-qAREXVUXk

There's need to be a purge in the west soon

But these people are not NEETs, they are wageslaves of the lowest order working in services

Why do "geeks" always miss out lotr?

I mean in a world with the force, that would be kind of awesome but in reality you're named after a mass murdering child killer who went on an autismo rampage across the galaxy until he achieved next level autism and then murdered a bunch of middle easterners, repeatedly.

Epic

One day, Disney.

his 80 year old dick, yes.

Still it sounds like a really weird name

youtube.com/watch?v=J9Jbz4c_WKA

it's really weird she hasn't shown any pictures of the guy that impregnated her. Almost like she's hiding something.

Well he's not wrong. Remember Dashcon where they had a hall full of spastics doing that Hunger Games finger thing? What the fuck was that gay shit ?

snopes.com/history/document/communistrules.asp

>YOU'RE FAKE NEWS

Which ones the ghost?

>skyrim
>nerdy

I think the kids camp in florida was better where kids were seriously trying to kill other kids until parents went WTF

Also isn't there some rich russians that want to do hunger games for real?

and here I thought reddit was just a meme.

So what is the right way to bring up a child then, if not introducing them to the forms of media you enjoy?

Build core values that will help them in life, like rewarding work ethic early on and not giving them shit just because.

Introduce them to lots of hobbies so they won't be like you.

Repeat until they find stuff they like.

>and then murdered a bunch of middle easterners, repeatedly.

this...this isn't a bad thing

Not forcing them to like what you like and not naming them something stupid from your favourite YA novel or some flash in the pan pop culture phenomenon.

>snopes

>"hey johnny, let's watch Star Wars! It's one of daddy's favorite movies!"

versus

>"hey anakin starkiller smith, we're going to watch the whole saga again, then mummy will have you watch the whole Harry Potter saga! After dinner we'll play Skyrim, this time beat Alduin using your fists!"

>So what is the right way to bring up a child then, if not introducing them to the forms of media you enjoy?
You genuinely disgust me. All you suggest is implanting this consumerism and self destructive behaviors from an early age. You're not really raising you're child, you're letting a sales catalog, marketers and producers raise your child. You don't deserve to be called a parent if all you can think of when it comes to raising a child is consuming and being vacant retards with each other. Instead of creating someone who can hold themselves up proudly in the world, you're making another sheep ready for the exploitation. Never breed.

Because it's not postmodern or ironic like all those other franchises, doesn't present some easy to digest, preachy feels-good morality, and is not with the times, since it was written by an old white Christian male in the 40's

My mom liked hair metal, she didn't name me Poison and hang up fucking Bon Jovi pictures on my crib.

Shame that would have been pretty fucking cool.

She should have, not like you can get any gayer.

He's going to grow up to hate nerd culture and all related things because his parents push it so hard on him. He'll end up working out and getting into sports and being embarrassed by how nerdy and cringeworthy his parents are.

>Not forcing them to like what you like
What if they like what I like?

>not naming them something stupid
You probably have a shit name you don't like and it's not even based on YA shit. So what's the difference?

I named my son Mesmer, I'm such a weeb xD

wait

is this saying "just because this black woman lied about police discrimination doesn't prove she was lying about police discrimination"?

you just know the pic of nu-Star Trek isn't there because "she" is a new fan of the series, it's because making fics about guys fucking is le awesome.

not if the media in question is for losers

a parents job is to try everything they can to make sure their kid becomes as attractive, popular and successful as possible

don't turn them into a fucking dork like their dad most likely was

M8 SJW's aren't going to know what has hit them when all the Pajeets and Nigs and Chinks get online.

It brings me great joy knowing that after having nothing but liberalism and nerd culture shoved down his throat from his manchildren parents for the entirety of his childhood, this boy will grow up quickly, resenting them into adulthood, change his name to Dave or Donald and probably become a corporate raider who aggressively buys out and dismantles tech companies

>if not introducing them to the forms of media you enjoy?

I don't know user, ride a bike, play catch? Maybe don't just see there like a fat cunt trying to impress your 4 year old with your knowledge of fucking Star Wars

Seriously sharing films and tv you enjoy with your kids is fine as long as you dont try and build an identity around it. My Dad took me to all of the LOTR films and it was great bonding experience but he didn't hang up Shards of Narsil and write slogans on my bedroom wall as if to say "You WILL like what I like"

I touched on this a little bit in the Logan thread, but the West is dying, and adults are living in an age of extended adolescence. People are having fewer kids and waiting until they are older to have kids. And not only that, they identify themselves by the fucking products they enjoy and the properties, pretty much the same as taking Pepsi as your cultural heritage. People, especially white people but all people in general need to wake the fuck up and realize their real culture and heritage, they don't need to like never have fun or enjoy anything but they need to realize this kind of shit is for fucking kids. Comics have been absolutely ruined because the kids who read them in the 70's and 80's never gave them up and demanded they get darker and grittier until the point you couldn't even let a kid read them anymore. Almost everything in our culture is completely fucked.

Gen X was a mistake
they are the gayest fucking parents
its fitbit this and thirtysomething in skinny jeans that
fuckin shit just look at their idol growing up kurt cobain
he killed himself because his 2nd wave hippy fans were such insufferable faggots