/oa/

Stranger Things for non retarded people.

Misunderstood kino. 11/10.

Did she make it all up?

Saving the world through the power of interpretive dance.

This was dogshit, trying to be smart.

>interprrtive dance

That's completely wrong.

No.

why should I spend 12 hours watching this nonsense?

Does anyone have a better suggestion?

Up to your interpretation

Maybe i missed something, but why was the FBI counselor in OA's house in the last episode?

Also what did everyone think of rhe cafeteria scene?

The dimension portals were cool

Probably has something to do with an amazon box full of brand new books appearing magically under Prairie's bed.

I think the cafeteria scene wasn't that well executed. I get why some people thought it seemed kind of ridiculous.

but why would he plant that box? to discredit her story? that just seems a bit farfetched because her story already sounds crazy to anyone that hears it; he stands to gain nothing from planting the box.

So does she actually have powers or is she just crazy?

That show is shit

ok, a handjive-heavy interpretive dance with a little bit of that napoleon dynamite butterfly bullshit thrown in, fine.

>faggy Spirit Fingers the Netflix original series

>12
>implying it's long and boring like netflix capeshit

Maybe just to cast doubt upon her group of 5. He doesn't want anyone else to find out about Hap for some reason.

Not that user but could you give your reasoning? It looked like they just danced in front of the shooter to distract him

The creators themselves said it wasn't interpretative dance.

I know the girl who plays angie

Tell her I said she looks like a clown when she smiles.

Some actors can be trusted to write their own roles, Brit Marling is not one of them.

Why?

I thoroughly enjoyed the oa. Glad to see that it's getting a second season.

>cafeteria scene?

Fucking ridiculous. I would have forgave it if it actually summoned some type of portal like she claimed though.

The bullet hiting her and her being able to "die" while still being conscious on the other side and finding Homer in the end was the "portal".

ok

Same

Who?