It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen...

>It’s true. The Earth is flat. The Earth is flat. Yes, it is. Listen, there are three ways to manipulate the mind — what you read, what you see and what you hear. In school, first thing they teach us is, ‘Oh, Columbus discovered America,’ but when he got there, there were some fair-skinned people with the long hair smoking on the peace pipes. So, what does that tell you? Columbus didn’t discover America. So, listen, I drive from coast to coast, and this shit is flat to me. I’m just saying. I drive from Florida to California all the time, and it’s flat to me. I do not go up and down at a 360-degree angle, and all that stuff about gravity, have you looked outside Atlanta lately and seen all these buildings? You mean to tell me that China is under us? China is under us? It’s not. The world is flat.

What did he mean by this?

He's a basketball player, which means he is stupid

The world is actually a hollow dome that's expanding

The Universe is flat, the plane we exist in is flat.

Wake up sheeple.

I swear to God that NBA players are almost universally legally retarded

Based Shaq

do the gold bond tingle

wait shaq thinks the earth is flat too?

Hunter x Hunter is based on real events

the big aristotle telling it like it is

Can we finally admit that niggers are retarded now?

Did The General redpill him?

i guess lol

He got dat secret Masonic gnawledge

H.G. Wells and Edgar Rice Burroughs lived on a lost continent before they came to our "planet"

That really fueled by cogitant faculties

Would it really matter either way? I mean honestly, flat or round, does your day to day change?

Shaq irons creases into his jeans? Maybe he gets them pressed at the cleaners.

Truly amplified my cognitive capabilities

Why do all athletes believe in crazy schizo-mathematics type shit?

Shaq was making fun of Kyrie Irving about this on Inside the NBA after Kyrie said it. I dont know why he would agree with it now.

Who is this horrifying spookster?

>360-degree angle

Reminder that man has a PhD