Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/15-face-charges-in-hazing-incident/
youtube.com/watch?v=izV83GGZ6cg
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k
liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1397186365
youtu.be/hffMYz4-lr0
youtube.com/watch?v=ecUkJ8oU8p8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is my highschool. Weirdest part of the story is how one of the girls's mom provided the poop.

cbsnews.com/news/15-face-charges-in-hazing-incident/

Not really but occasionally you do get insane instances like this.

This makes me hard for some reason.

Hazing and Freshman Friday and all that shit are a thing of the past after all the anti-bullying laws were passed years back. Only hazing that really ever occurs now is for pledges of fraternities and sororities.

at my school we do this

youtube.com/watch?v=izV83GGZ6cg

I had....forgotten about this scene

>not posting this in my dazed and confused thread

A Young Parker Posey can do whatever she wants to me.

What a waste of ketchup.

I would say highschool sport teams too.

seniors would line us up after practice make us locker box

Probably somewhere.
Sort of, in my case. Graduated HS 4 years ago. Some kids in my class inspired by bogus "tradition" (clearly ripped off from Dazed and Confused, not an actual tradition) paddled a kid until he had to be hospitalized. They didn't fly so good

Go to bed, Chris.

When I first watched this with my older sister she fucked with me by saying this shit does happen and I was afraid of going to high school for years.

Nowadays though hazing doesn't fly, no school wants to deal with the potential suicides that could result from something like this. Not even college campuses are allowed to haze.

Yes.
>be me, 9th grade
>the first Friday of the school year is dubbed "freshman Friday"
>the seniors always do fucked up shit to the freshman on this day
>taking a piss when 3 seniors ( jocks ) walk in and inform me they will be dunking my head in the toilet
>Biggest one bee hugs me from behind
>I kick one in the face while being lifted
>squirm and elbow the jock holding me in the balls
>hockey slam 3rd guy into wall and bolt for door
>FeelingBadass.jpg
>one grabs my collar at the last step
>they beat the shit out of me
>throw me in huge trashcan
>kick trashcan over
>I slide across floor in a tsunami of balled up brown paper towels
>teacher runs in after hearing commotion
>I'm in the floor half in a trash bag
>3 red faced jocks standing around me
>"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE!?"
>me: "The trashcan attacked me. These guys just saved my life. You really need to get this thing checked out."
They never fucked with me again.

did anyone else find this movie to be really boring? mccougughhnahey was the only good part

And look at us now.

My mom, whom graduated college in 1977 in upstate NY, said this was pretty accurate for the girls.

Plus this is based on true events, although exaggerated, so yeah Americans actually do that...we're not a bunch of pussies which is why we rule the world.

>That fucking obnoxious voice

How many dicks did she suck to get that job?

What is "locker box"?

You wear your hockey/lacrosse gloves and fight between lockers in a gym room. It's really fun when your older but a freshmen it scares the shit out of.

and follow up all the lacrosse teams from high school to even my adult club were far and more extreme them the fraternity i joined.

yup. frats still haze, but its nothing crazy. most of them all just make them clean the frat house since no one else wants to do it.

> final pledges all put into van
> taken to highway and dropped off about a mile a part
> they have to get back to the frat house
> dropped them all off and get back
> one pledge already there
> said he hitchhiked with some mexican family
> they got him back in the van and dropped him off again

Yeah. Hazing isn't shit compared to what it once was.

>> they got him back in the van and dropped him off again

depends on what frat and what it's legacy is.

plus the south tolerates a fuck ton more then north

Anyone have the John Hamm frat story?

i fucking wish parker posey would haze me

>You will never have your bottom paddled by a young Ben Affleck. ;_;

Not since 9/11.

>americans
I can see why they would be interested in watch a movie like this

>trying to hide your boner when the freshman girl opens her mouf.

You will never get hazed and publicly humiliated as a cute girl in high school =(

Yes OP the Garbage Day episode from Hey Arnold is real too.

Is that his brain poking through? Is this man a genius?

my highschool had a Cotillion sorority and there was a hazing process similar to this

It's retarded that it occurs there.

How can anyone want to be part of an organization that treats you like shit and humiliates you for a chance at entering it. Who decided to move away from 'entrance based on who seems cool and fun to live with' to 'whoever is willing to debase themselves for our amusement.'

And once you get in there's apparently this weird culty 'loyal brothers' shit rather than just a bunch of people hanging out and being friends like normal human beings.

>Garbage Day episode
youtube.com/watch?v=i7gIpuIVE3k

Never fails to make me laugh

best representation for modern hazing is in the movie GOAT.

It really does depend on the organization. Some have high level family members that come through and recruit people. Local places help out those who the know.

Not the shack scene but, the basement is pretty true. maybe worse.

no, but this happens at low income area high schools

liveleak.com/view?i=d72_1397186365

>we can fight right now
>we can fight right now
>we can fight right now
>i aint a hoe
>i aint a hoe
>i aint a hoe
>what up
>what up
>what up
why do afro americans always repeat the same thing three times over?

>the white kid yelling "worldstar" from across the room

that's Sup Forums

youtu.be/hffMYz4-lr0

black frats.

>White ppl

Man when I was in school years ago in Deerfield they wouldn't shut up about this.

I remember psych class when the teacher showed us this and asked the class to give a one word description of what they thought of it and me being the edgelord that I was I said "Human," good times.

its for luck and warding off evil spirits yuropoor

hahahaha the entire north shore lost its shit and I remember just being like "feces, wtf???"

Michigan went full pussy during Obama

>Deerfield
Errrrr metro midwest

hahahah this was in 2003. i do remember one chick involved got her acceptance to Michigan revoked because of it. she cried because she had to go to Illinois

and i'm thinking deerborn since all the mussie moved in

I was in a frat ten years ago and it was clipped down so much back then I shudder to think about what it is now with SJW culture at a peak. We definitely did what we could, but it was tame and more times than not the pledges wanted to do it. Stuff like "get in this barrel of cold water in your underwear until you recite the oath in full." And yeah, they clean the house, which your ass needs to learn how to do anyway.

For one thing, you get to do it to anybody who joins after you. It's less about "let's torture this poor fuck as hard as we can" and more about "let's challenge this fucker and celebrate when he passes the test."

Pledges are chosen by who seems cool, it's not like anybody can try. It's a structure that you wouldn't otherwise have, a support/career network, a guaranteed forum for parties and good times, etc. Might sound hokey these days, but brotherhood and tradition are still worth caring about in a world where all that stuff is seen as stupid and pointless.

I mean, you're not wrong, you can find friends anywhere and not have to do any of the ritual shit. But it's still more of a crapshoot.

Mind giving examples? no manes nee to be given. just appointed our "pledge master"postition

It's call pledged fuck perieod.

What, of what we did to them? Like I said, the barrel thing. They'd have to go on a hunt for beer cans and crush them all to fill bags before a certain time. Or we'd look up cheerleading/yoga positions like the pyramid and make them attempt them. Make them lock arms in a big circle and give them some otherwise easy task, like cleaning a room, that they'd have to do with their legs/mouths/whatever. I never ended up doing this, but I was gonna go to the asian market and get weird ice pops/candy, like taro root flavor, and make them race the brothers eating normal ones.

The key is stuff that's challenging and sometimes embarrassing, but doable and not dangerous. A lot of it is based in frat lore too, so if they know what they're supposed to as far as the history and the brothers' info, let them recite it to end the challenge sooner, like with the barrel thing. They'd have a pledge project they'd have to finish to better the house too, even something stupid like a beer pong table.

And of course they set up for and clean up after every party. Including theme parties, like indoor slip n slide, foam/soap party, blacklight t-shirt party, etc. They're part of the fun so it's not like they stand there and watch us do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=ecUkJ8oU8p8

>that video description
top lel

Came to post this as well. Worst that happens in my city is stabbings due to gang-related incidents. White people do school shootings, extreme hazing, and sometimes gay as fuck things to each other.

I go to school at Bama and the fraternities are pretty ruthless. The pledge are sleep deprived, force fed alcohol, concoctions of hot sauce and coffee grounds, made to do bows and toes while people pour beer and put cigs out on them, paddled, kicked, etc.