OFFICIAL NFL PLAYOFF BRACKET THREAD

Post em

you do realize the Patriots are going to win it all, right?

bingle fan here rooting 110% for da bills until next september

How about a template, you dumb motherfucker?

Chefs vs stoolers
Blils vs cheatriots
Stoolers vs pats

Rasm vs iggles
Saints vs viks
Rasm vs saints

Rasm vs pats in owl, with pats winning yet again

>vikings
wewlad I almost what them to not self-destruct and be one and done so they can lose the superbowl to the patriots in their own stadium.

Eagles vs Saints
Vikings vs Rams
Patriots vs Titans
Steelers vs Jaguars

Saints vs Vikings
Patriots vs Steelers

Patriots vs Saints

Six (6)

Falcons beat the Rams.

Then beat the Eagles.

Then will be in the NFC Championship against either the Saints (most likely) or Vikings (less likely).

If it's against the Vikings, they can punch their tickets to another Superbowl appearance.

Vikes seem like they're the fresh new story and feel good hype train team, and they seem to be extremely confident they're going to the Owl. This should make them a lock for getting blown out in the divisional round, thats usually how that works. Saints probably win NFC.

pats - jags for AFC title, pats win by a nose. pats are the safe bet for Owl champs but I'm gonna say Saints get start feeling their oats while beating up the Rams in the NFC title game are blow into Minneapolis with a head of steam and take down the champs.

>Laces out

If Jimmy G was in he'd win it all

Tim Bradly and the Cheatriots will go one and done in the playoffs. Mark my words.

probably
he's made that 49ers team unbeatable apparently

A Penn resident can still dream right? Pure kino.

The Eagles can't be carried that far without Wentz. Could've been maybe (disregarding the Stoolers history with NE0.

>1 & 2 seeds
B O R I N G
this season has been too bizarre for something that dry

With the unusual season, I'm leaning more toward a predictable post season. It seems in the past years, all the crazy shit happens in the post after a semi predictable reg season. Such as the ratbirds getting a ring of a wild card, or the infamous 18-1.

Also have bias/hope for Pitt even after that last Pat game.

*after a wild card

>tfw comfy Vikings - Bills memebowl

This is the ideal 2018 superb owl. You may not like it, but this is what peak sports kino looks like.

Seriously though both fanbases deserve it

>Seriously though both fanbases deserve it
Thank you user

Too bad it's going to be Pats-Saints

If they don't even make it past wild card I don't care

NE v NO superb owl would be litty

where is Baltimore?

>Greg Williams comes on as a defensive advisor
>Case ends up getting killed
I can see it now

Another 4th quarter chokejob

If this happens again the Falcons should have to move to Omaha as punishment.

i can't help but wonder how retarded the people who put on their brackets that falcons would play vikings are since on the NFL website it says "lowest winning seed from NFC wild card round vs eagles"

that falcons would play vikings in r1*

>not Pitt por Pat

>I don't know how reseeding works

If there is a god this is what will happen

unironically a lifelong falcons here and this is probably correct

I fucked up the reseeding for AFC, whatever just fix it in your head

While I'm also a saints fan, this was made with 100% autism and we are both probably correct

>thinking the aints can beat the kangz at home
You must not have watched any of the Vikangz home games when they had their shit together, there's no fucking way they're losing

i cannot name a single player on the vikeks except for memewater

Saints getting all dome path to the owl
I'll never put my faith in a team from Minnesota ever again. The reason the Vikings jerseys are purple is because of all the choking. Wild suck too. Timberwolves at least have the decency to be failures in regular season.

Their Defense is unironically elite this year. They set the all time record for third down stops, and are #1 in half a dozen other categories. They're less celebrated because they aren't getting as many turnovers as previous years.
Screencap this for when they beat you at home, then. The only way the Vikings will lose pre-owl is if Foles gets his shit together and they have to play them in Philly.

Heard all these exact same statements every other time they choked. I honestly hope the Vikings do win for once if not my saints...but I'm not going to hold my breath.

I'm a Pitt fan, but unironically thinking that they will beat New England on their home turf with their absurd home advantage, along with past history. Just no. I'm still rooting for the stairway to seven, but it the pats man.

move them to Europe

who cares either the cheatriots win or the aints win so no one of value wins

so how many retards don't know that it isn't a straight bracket and the 1 seed plays the lowest seeded first rounf winner? haven't checked the thread

dome babby would have an orgasm if he saw this bracket

Literally nothing on the AFC side matters.

The Saints will win it this year. The vikings will choke it away like they always do.

Never discount the AFC ability to meme its way to an Owl.

Superb Owl shall be Philadelphia x Buffalo

>Pats vs Bills starts
>Play suddenly stops
>A whole fresh batch of refs come out and replace the old ones
>Pats immediately panic
>Bills win in a close match
>Brady confirmed not the GOAT and retires
>Pats go 0-16 next season

>A team with purple in its color scheme winning anything.
You must be a faggot if you want this to happen.

>Patrician Purple
>wealth
>royalty
>discovery of purple dye considered a massive scientific breakthrough it's so revered

>Plebeian Black
>school shooters
>stage hands
>absorbs heat for maximum discomfort
>"no personality of your own? wear black, it's so edgy!"

I'm getting increasingly nervous that we cant do it and the Pats will win another one.
>OurYear

this except Jags beating the Stoolers and Saints beating the Pats. Pats are playing like shit barely holding their own against the Bills and losing to the Lolphins while Brees will ball out.

I can't see it happening any other way. I would be shocked if this wasn't the result.

>as punishment
that's a huge improvement though

Faggot

AFC:
Jasg over Bills
Chefs over Tits
Stillers over Jasg
*s over Chefs
Stillers over *s
NFC:
Rasm over Failcunts
Aints over Punters
Viqueens over Rasm
Aints over Iggles
Viqueens over Aints
Super Bowl 52:
Viqueens over Stillers

this but pats win de superbwol

Maybe. They're not THAT unstoppable though.

If they were to be eliminated, I would place my bet on the Jaguars rather than the Rams

What's with all the guys picking Atalanta over the Rams? Did people just watch them win over Carolina and now think they're legit?

Experience and
>rasm

Should really merge divisions into 2- 8 team divisions the top 2 from each division get in then 8 team ploff

Fag

Lets all be honest here. The saints take it all the way to the SB because they have the MOST complete team and experience down this road. Brady vs Brees GOAT match up. Battle of the gates...The Gategates...who is a famous person with the name Gates? Kevin Gates. Where is Kevin Gates from? Louisiana. New Orleans win 28-23 screencap me niggers.

This, but 2(two)

Doesn't matter. Queens beat that ain'ts booty bad in New Orleans, no way they'd lose with home field advantage in the literal fucking echo chamber of the bank.

Rams would not be able to beat vikings in Minnesota. They couldn't even beat Minnesota at home

On the first game of the season when the saints didn't realize their potential and AMAZING potential of AK. The vikings are roast pussy beef if they go against New Orleans again.

PATSWINLOL

As a lifelong Vikings fan I whole heartily expect them to lose their first game by a extra point or field goal.

How do people not know how seeding works in the playoffs? 1 plays lowest remaining seed and 2 plays highest remaining seed. Most of these brackets make no sense.

For example:
if 3 LAR (Rams) beat 6 ATL (Falcons) they play 2 MIN (Vikings) no matter who wins 5 CAR (Panthers) @ 4 NO (Saints) because they are the highest remaining seed (3).
If 3 JAX (Jaguars) beat 6 BUF (Bills) they play 2 PIT (Steelers) no matter who wins 5 TEN (Titans) @ 4 KC (Chiefs) because they are the highest remaining seed (3).

So...a few more days?

Steelers have the most Super Bowls and the best roster

if the viqueens win the owl i will kill myself live on cam

aaaaahh... im feeling pretty safe.

>Kai just straight up has a heart attack while kicking a 20 yard game winning field goal

This is literally not possible

They played in Minnesota

This is a very reddit image friend

am I wrong about the vikes?

You're wrong about the Saints

11x probowl future hof QB + ingram and kamara? saints offense is the real deal
that game will really test viking defense, but imo playoff games often come down to QB experience and coaching and that is what makes me favor NO

All Pennsylvania Super Bowl

I HAVE SEEN A VISION FROM GOD

I HAVE COME TO INFORM ALL YOU FAGGOTS OF WHO WILL REALLY WIN THE BOWL

THE VIKES, THEY ARE THE SUPERIOR TEAM, THEY WILL WIN, YOU'LL ALL SEE

nfc ideal desu

Rams Pats Super Bowl.
Rams win 31-27

You are foolish if you think anything else can happen