Falcons going to the NFC Championship, as I predicted

You faggots still don't get it do you? This Falcons side is going to be a mean relentless machine come playoffs, and Devonta will be leading the pack. If you search the archive you will note that not only did I say the NFC South would have 3 representatives, but the FALCONS would get a wild card.

But you continued to trash talk me down. You said the Falcons were no good, their stadium was garbage and their passing game is cooked. Mate you have no idea how bad the Falcons have been fucking around this year. They are biding their time getting fit and healthy to storm the playoffs with their elite offense.

Until my prediction has been fulfilled, or in the extremely unlikely outcome that the Falcons fail, I will adorn the moniker of "Freeman" in my trip. My previous trip has been leaked with many impostors, but I am the Real Reality "Freeman" Check dropping this Elite Truth Bomb on you all.

RISE UP

RISE UP

I'm a falcons fan but fuckoff tripfag no one cares.

devonta gonna get dat rang just like he did at FSU

>I'm A FaLcOnS FaN bUt FUG OV TRIBFAGGGG

Fuck up idiot, did you really need to explicitly state you're a Falcons fan? Go back to your little shithole suburb in Atlanta.

I am a falcons fan and literally agree with this Aussie
Falcons win the owl 28-3

RISE UP

If Falcons don't lose to the Rams they will lose to the Saints, lmao they could barely beat the Lions!

>b-b-b-b-but dey could barely beat duh li-yuns.

Detroit are always tough to beat at Ford Field. No team has beaten them by more than one touchdown this season (or last, if memory serves me well which it usually does). They might lose to the Saints, sure, but they will absolutely curb stomp the fuck out of the Eagles before that game.

>this aussie tripfaggot sperging out in an empty thread and bumping it just so people can come in and laugh at him
lmao

RISE UP

t. never been to georgia before

falcons are the most dangerous team right now, top 10 defense and the best offensive personnel in the league

yep they got the swagger they needed heading into a wide open nfc playoff bracket and i love the shitposters down under merry new year anons and go best birds

t. dumb greek

just stop

28-3 goes in all fields

>LE TWENDEE ATE FREE xD xD

Typical moron from New Orleans.

You know what pisses me off the most about football? All these retarded-as-fuck nigger names you have to see all the time

t. Ilkay Gundogan

>having a name
>on an anonymous mongolian sheep herding forum

Typical autistic comment. I carry a trip because I have integrity and stand behind each one of my elite tips.

t. Barkevious Levon „Keke“ Mingo

>I have integrity and stand behind each one of my elite tips.

>I am anonymoose just as Sup Forums intended

RISE UP

Chiefs Offense > Falcons

fact.

Chiefs are my smoky to get to AFCCG

>not only did I say the NFC South would have 3 representatives, but the FALCONS would get a wild card.
Generic prediction.

28-3