Can someone please explain to me why people have collectively decided to forcefully educate themselves until their...

Can someone please explain to me why people have collectively decided to forcefully educate themselves until their early twenties, then sell 50 years of their lives in service of some company until their bodies are so bruised and broken that the pain of living exceeds the pleasure of retirement, until death grants them redemption?

Because there is no other choice. Freedom is a lie.

Can't help you there, fucking wagecucks are wasting their lives though

Because we cant all leech off of our parents or be content with posting on Sup Forums while eating tendies forever

Because slavery was abolished. So 'free' people have to work in pretty much the same conditions than slave before.

Only difference is that they have the freedom to leave their job, that they never use because of the fear that is constantly put in their head

because the only other choice is to leech off your parents and once they die live in the street while local kids make fun of you

Or go self employed, but you still aren't independent

What exactly do you propose people do instead then?

death

Global NEETdom, let robots be our masters instead of our lizard masters enslaving us

but we dont have these robots

Because people don't want to "lose their jobs"

Some people were just born to serve, they despise freedom because they don't know what to do with it or how to direct themselves, so they let others direct them

seconding this

We make our own reality.

t. 36 0 days work in my life

I wish I was finnish

Why arent you two working right now

>bruised and broken

Uh, no sweetie, we study all that time to avoid physical labor so that our bodies -won't- get bruised and broken. You're doing something wrong.

Because sitting behind a desk 12 hours a day is so healthy.

Face it, you'll back will be FUCKED by the time you hit 50. No matter how good your form is.

>we study all that time
>studying doesnt weaken your body

They kicked me out of trade school before i could finish it (pee tested cannabis positive)
I was also hooked on heroin back then and that stuff changed me forever...love of my life tBh

>tfw no heroin around

Consumerism and progressivism.