You NEED to watch Iron Fist

Reminder that while DCucks are busy race-swapping Aquaman and Deadshot, Marvel is actually sticking to the source material in the face of overwhelming SJW backlash.

So can we please get the word out to keep supporting this? Don't let (((((((them))))))) push their agenda of trying to keep white men out of mainstream media.

It's matter of actual right and wrong, good vs evil at this point. Watch Iron Fist, support it and tell all your friends and family about it. You have a MORAL OBLIGATION to do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pLuE_olJpPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>marlels this desperate

He looks like a fucking faggot and embarassment to the white race. KYS.

Wasn't the first thing Marvel did was to make Nick Fury a black guy?

>sticking to the source material

Says someone who has never read the source material.

>what is sacrificial lamb

I would rather have an Asian or nigger who could do convincing martial arts, than a pansy white twink who never trained a day in his life.

>Don't let (((((((them))))))) push their agenda of trying to keep white men out of mainstream media.

>It's matter of actual right and wrong, good vs evi

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHA.

Oh my fucking god, you delicate little faggots are fucking too much. Neck yourselves, pussies.

Pretty sad when you see everything through the spectrum or sjws or Sup Forums.

Just watch the shows that you like.

Fury was black in the Ultimate comics.

He was a black man who was literally based on Samuel L. Jackson in the "Ultimate" timeline. I think it was pretty fucking neat that they got Jackson himself for the movies.

I'm going to giv this 1 star because of your post OP, fuck you cunt

I don't know why they would base anything off of Ultimate's timeline.
>Avengers are call "The Ultimates"
>The Hulk eats people
>Antman is a wife beater
>Iceman is a fag
>Spider-Man is black
>Carnage was a clone of Peter Parker and was destroyed after one comic never to return

>Antman is a wife beater
That was a thing in the regular comics too, but the talentless hacks who did the Ultimates comics took a one-off incident and made it Ant-Man's defining characteristic in addition to making every member of the team an unlikable dickhead with no redeeming qualities.

>Mom, Dad, friends, countryman, Romans. We need to talk. I know you guys aren't fans of comic books or whatever, but I think you should check out Marvel's Iron Fist on Netflix. It's a matter of grave importance. You see, I know this sounds racist, but it's true. I heard it from Sup Forums. Hollywood, as you know, is run by Jews. What you may not know is that these Jews are trying to eradicate the white race. That's right. Genocide. Just like the genocide they falsely accused the Nazis of attempting in WWII. Only instead of concentration camps and such, this Genocide will be carried out by making us race mix with blacks. And they will accomplish this via a propaganda campaign in which they slowly indoctrinate us into thinking diversity is acceptible. We're already seeing it with Aquaman. Please, guys. Heed the call. Watch this Englishman play a New Yorker who has magic Kung Fu powers on Netflix. For us. For our people. It is a matter of good vs evil.

Sounds like a reasonable conversation. Have at it.

0 oscars

>run the jewels starts playing

ah yes

>supposed to be zen kung fu king badass
>looks like he's doing yoga badly for most of the season.

All the other Marvelflix characters had fighting styles that made sense(even Jessica Jones and her "get the shit beat out of me every fight" made sense). What happened?

You mean the show that the main actor blamed Trump for it's failure? No, thanks.

>it's another "barely win against a bunch of fuckin scrubs" fight scene.

Iron fist for 13 episodes.

Can someone who has watched this rank it with the rest of the Netflix capeshit in terms of how boring it is? Is it worth watching?

>looks like he's doing yoga badly
But does he really?

it's okay
not as boring as jessica jones or luke cage after cottonmouth gets killed

It's not terrible, but it's not great either. I think it's definitely the weakest entry in terms of the Netflix stuff, but it's watchable. I feel like all those shows kind of lose steam a bit around the halfway point, but this one starts at the lower point. They just need to tighten them up. 13 episode seasons are probably too much. They should probably go the Stranger Things route and just do 8 or 9 episodes.

His form is shit so yes.

I'm not watching it but i've had it playing all day in the other just to support it

Daredevil season 1
Jessica Jones
Luke Cage first half
Daredevil Deason 2
Iron Fist
Luke Cage second half

This one's weird. It starts off mediocre, gets good around ep 5, has a solid run, and then completely shits the bed during the last episode.

That finale was an abortion.

Eh, I don't know too much about Kung Fu, so you're probably right, but I think the biggest problem is the blocking of it. Kung Fu movies are tough in that the camera work really needs to compliment the choreography, and you really need a team that knows what it's doing. Problem is they use New York local crews, and not too many filmmakers around here have much experience shooting Kung Fu.

kek

Fuck off.

Looks fine to me. Technically explain how his form is shit.

How the fuck is anyone defending this?

Not only is it derivative as fuck, but somehow the action scenes got worse as the Netflix shows have gone on

Honestly the only decent things in it are David Wenham and Finn Jones but not even they can make that dialogue sound good

jesus fuck this is ridiculous

Holy Kek.

Watched 3 episodes so far and the show ranges from boring to downright terrible.

Don't know if I'll even bother to finish

nice

>sticking to the source material
lie

This is some legendary copypasta.

NEED a goth chinese gf

no

Luke Cage > Daredevil s1 > JJ > Iron Fist > Daredevil s2

IF sucks but it's not nearly as bad as those last few Daredevil episodes.

>kicks her once
>the fight has been won

Why?

I DO NOT LIKE THAT PORTRAYAL OF HEROIN

>it's like the first time

ROOOOOOOOOOOOO

no movies do heroin right

Finn Jones is ass in this show.

Also, I find myself more interested in the Harold / Ward storyline than the main dudes story line. I'm at episode 9 and think I'm just going to stop.

What happens to Ward, Joy and Harold?

lol, hit him and he falls over. Five seconds later he's totally coherent and says that dumb ass line.

Oh now here's claire with her ugly tranny body

It's a decent show actually
but the acting is shit

Ward becomes a good guy and helps kill harold for good.

Joy becomes a bitch.

>Ward tries it once and immediately becomes an addict going through severe withdrawal

>>Mom, Dad, friends, countryman, Romans. We need to talk. I know you guys aren't fans of movies or whatever, but I think you should check out Ghosbusters starring Melissa McCarthy, Kristen Wiig, Kate McKinnon, Leslie Jones, and guest starring Chris Hemsworth. It's a matter of grave importance. You see, I know this sounds racist, but it's true. I heard it from Twitter. Hollywood, as you know, is run by white men. What you may not know is that these white men are trying to eradicate women and POCs. That's right. Genocide. Just like the genocide they falsely accused the Israelis of attempting. Only instead of occupying land and such, this Genocide will be carried out by making us race mix with whites. And they will accomplish this via a propaganda campaign in which they slowly indoctrinate us into thinking homogeneity is acceptable. We're already seeing it with Iron Fist. Please, guys. Answer the call. Watch these women play scientists who use magic guns to fight ghosts in New York. For us. For our people. It is a matter of good vs evil.

My mom loves Iron Fist!

Sorry but i'm not gonna see a nazi show.

Bye

But he fucks a Asian woman that teaches por how to fight the white Man and Japanese ninjas.

they don't want us recognizing superior asian cultures and marrying loyal qt asian girls *moves arms in circles*

luke cage was the most boring

Iron Fist > Daredevil 1 > Jessica Jones = Luke Cage > Daredevil 2
I like all of them though.

People just hate on Iron Fist because it's not as gritty as the others. Or because it's a white man doing kung fu next to asians. Or because "And that's just not good enough, not anymore." after the other shows.

Iron Fist is great. Not perfect but neither were any of the others. It has the best villains of the shows and arguably a more likeable protagonist. And above all it's the most consistent in its quality and doesn't drop in quality after the halfway point like Luke cage or Daredevil.

youtube.com/watch?v=pLuE_olJpPM
Why is Marco Polo so much better than this?

He was going to file a lawsuit for using his likeness, but backed down when they offered to let him play the character in any movies with Nick Fury. They probably got the inspiration to do their cinematic universe since they'd have the same Nick Fury over and over.

>white men are trying to eradicate women and POCs.

Who says this?

I don't have a thing for asians but that dojo master is a real qt. She's also a good character. She has the right amount of tsundere in a reasonable way, she just doesn't want any part of this but Iron Cuck is a fucking pushover because he wants ching pussy.

Anyways, i'm on episode 3. I have no problems with it whatsoever. It has good pacing.

>It's matter of actual right and wrong, good vs evil at this point
>You have a MORAL OBLIGATION to do this.
marvelcucks in full desperation mode

Sup Forums blown the FUCK out

Say that again?

Why does Joy get set up as a villain in her last scene, when the entire season she had been on Danny's side and could see through the bullshit she was being told?

Just tell me.
>Does he wear the suit
>Do they show the Dragon fight where he gets the iron fist

it's wasn't all bad

>i have been trained by the hand
>they taught me only to poison people

>its ok when marlel does it

ok man. close the tab and go back to pol though

Holy shit it is so fucking bad.
Holy fucking shit man the writing

This is god damn CW capeshit tier

Neither, closest you see of the suit is some grainy film footage of a previous Ironfist wearing the headband. Dragon is never shown, just like some shitty CGI head in the final episode as a hallucination.

Everything about Iron Fist is lazy. Casting, acting, camerawork, story, dialogue, direction, setpieces. How do you make Iron Fist such a boring shitty show. Just fire everybody.

It felt like the budget they had to work with was much less then the other series, maybe that's just me.

I think they outsourced to a temp agency for the entire production. They not sending their best...

No. It definitely feels that way to me as well

DD felt movie like at times in its production. Iron Fist is CW/MTV tier in all aspects

>catchphrase isn't "I'm insisting on a fisting"

D R O P P E D

I think I saw some fight choreographies that were kinda okay
But yeah you are spot on.
Especially the writing.
>we make drug which only cost 5 dollar
>we sell drug for 50 dollar
>we rich 1%
>Super virtuous hippy monk: why not sell for 5 dollar to save lives?

Most of it seems like placeholder writing they forgot to rewrite.

>Casting
>acting
>dialogue
No. These things were great.

It's the shitty version of daredevil s1, the acting and dialogue are really weak. Finn jones was miscast, he has zero charisma. The fight are terrible, especially when compared to DD s1, way too many cuts and like I said Finn jones is awfully Miscast. It has the cliche muh evil corporation shit too. It's better than JJ and Luke Cage, although that's not saying much

What is wrong with you.

What's your issue with that scene really?

Harold, Ward and Danny are better acted than most of the Netflix characters

Everything in it is a cliche that I would call lazy if it were a parody of bad writing.

Ward was terrible.

I just saw it.

The main problem of this show is

1.Dialog
>why is danny back? why would he come back after 15 years all this time? then continues to reiterate it for 2 more scenes later.

2.Pacing
>too slow/boring

3.Focused too much exploring Danny Rand the businessman and not Danny Rand the IF
>should've focused on kunlun danny isntead of danny planecrash

4.Action scenes are BAD.
>BAD BAD BAD

5.Finn Jones is unconvincing.
>I honestly think the drunken hand guy would've made a better IF than this white american male.

>

>Watch jessica jones
>entire episode is small white girl getting fucked by big black bull
>"stop seeing thru the lens of Sup Forums lol"

>tfw you will never have your own Bride of Nine Spiders.

Jews paid to have this made you literal retard

Iron Fist just feels like a rushed and sloppy prologue to Defenders. It has lots of good ideas, but they're all poorly executed. Finn Jones is just boring as fuck. Danny is poorly written (just because you disappeared as a child doesn't mean you'll act like a child when you return, not when you've spent 15 years being raised by a hard as fuck warrior monk), they made the Hand way less scary.

Ward an Gap are the best parts and are wasted most of the time.

DD season 1 was so good but they weren't sure it was all going to play out, so they poured everything into it. Now that Defenders is confirmed, they've been getting lazier and lazier resulting in a thoroughly "men" Iron Fist and a downright silly back half of Luke Cage.

Hopefully some of the creative fire comes back in Defenders and Punisher.

Due to severe autism and unusual sexual fetishes i must fap every time i hear people on the show say "THE HAND". Will i make it throught the season or i will i fap myself to death?

What's up with that Intro? its some cheap ps2 garbage cgi. Should have been a huge red flag

More importantly, RIP Kyle.

May you find all the vanilla ice cream in the next world. :(

Ward was great. The way he kept being BTFOd by Harold repeatedly and how every time he thought he might have had a decent understanding of the situation, things just kept revealing themselves to be even worse. He reacted splendidly. What's more over the course of the show you could really tell how repressed and bottled up he had become like the pent up asshole that he was, even when unable to act. And he did a great job at conveying that.