1. your cunt

1. your cunt
2. Have you ever sexually been touched by a man??

My fellow touched touched my dicks and body, When i was in school, and they looked me oddly... look back into the past, I think they're gay.

In middle school, me and a male classmate had to kiss because we'd lost a bet against girls. We did and he grabbed my crotch from under the table for no apparent reason. I didn't say anything but I was creeped out, because I didn't know I was a raging faggot yet, which is a shame because he was very cute and could easily look good in female clothing.
He's now an instagram model with a large following, and I'm a broke law student with pockets under my eyes.

Some fag who is a friend of a girl I know tried to hit on me several times, I blasted his jaw into smithereens after he touched my shoulder out of nowhere, he's still in a coma

1. Flag
2. I have been sucked by a man, kissed one also.
Never fucked tho.

Homophobic people are probably some of the most pathetic on earth.
Studies have shown that people like you who are aggressive toward homosexuals are 20% more likely to be closeted homosexuals than the rest of the population.

get aids

get ebola

say that to my fave faggot and not online i was the state champion in fag beating when i was 14 who the fuck are you even i'll rape your ass

He'll probably be you boyfriend in some years

1.Flag
2. Yep sucked and got fucked cause I'm bi. I remember in a nightclub in Busan I was with a friend, muscular blond french guy, I have brown hair, We would go on the stage dance together and started to kiss it made Korean girls go apeshit, after that my friend lifted my tshirt and a girl came and licked my belly down to my pant lol.

1. Flag
2. Never

>not online i was the state champion in fag beating

>all those French flags ITT
Come on guys, stop pretending we're a gay country.

French sounds like gay though

We did ironic homo shit on highschool all the time.
But once a homo unironically touched my benis in a bar, I was shocked.

Yeah.
I've already had sex with >20 guys.

>/fɹɛnt͡ʃ/ sounds like /ɡeJ/
Um...

>There's something wrong with being gay.

1.Flag
2.When I was around 12 coming back from school, I came across three men in their 30s in an alley, one of them got excited, grabbed my asscheek and said "wyruchać ci dupeczkę?", which translates more or less to "can I fuck your little ass?", I panicked, and begged them to let me go, then another guy said "wait", looked at me said, I'm not the one, and to let me go, I rushed home as fast as possible. I had no long trauma from that, but for like a month I took a longer path back home. The best fact is that no one besides me knows of it, didn't tell that anyone - I didn't want to worry my parents, and to make myself a sissy in front of friends.

How do you know their age?

I get hit on by men once in a while, but I'm not gay so they don't get to touch me
but in the past, there were two old men who wouldn't stop sexually harassing me when I was in cinquième and quatrième(7th and 8th grades)
the first one was my physical ed teacher who was always very touchy-feely with me, I was the ONLY student in the class towards whom he acted like this, not even the girls got this treatment
second one was a "guard"(the one in charge of registering entries) at the city gym our school used, he knew my parents and acted like we were friends, and grabbed my butt to say hello
I did look at him with disdain and tell him to fuck off each time he did this, but I just wasn't assertive enough then for his harassment to stop.

They just looked middle-aged, too young for retiremen and too old for student-age

holy shit how do french people even reproduce

By getting american chicks on summer-trips preggo and letting them fool their chad at home of course.

We're all bi

What you should do, is to get two of your friends and ambush another little kid in an alley in the same manner. You should not actually fuck his ass, however