Do black lives matter to you?

do black lives matter to you?

why not?

All lives matter.

The niggaz in pic related sure as fuck don't. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Black lives, yes. Thugs, nope. Good riddance.

they matter as much as blue lives. that is, not very damned much. Most whites and others aren't worth much either.

Now dogs, dogs are worth something.

Of course. It's a shame we can't buy them anymore.

No.
They are not my people.
They do nothing that benefit my people.
They do things that affect my people negatively

Most lives don't matter to me. I care about my family, friends and associates. For everyone else I only care if their fate could potentially become my own, for example people being slaughtered by Muslim extremists.

Yet if a BLM member asked the same question about whites, whether white lives matter, you assholes would be up in arms, calling it a terrorist organization.

I can't think of any logical reason that black lives have value. Generally speaking they're noting but a negative drain on every population they're a part of.

Tamir Rice, Akai Gurley and Eric Garner were murdered and the killers should be shot in public. I dont know who that woman is, Miriam Carey? She didn't deserve to be shot in the back either. There was no reason to murder her.

The rest are scum and can rot for all I care.

>all of these criminals are just like the others

no, because they're black and I'm white

/thread

No lives matter to me except my own life and the lives of my family members.

Why should I care about a bunch of niggers and their self-inflicted problems?

>racial argument
already don't care

It's pretty simple and I'm confused as to why people don't just follow common law when it comes to things like this.

We all enter a social contract of sorts. We agree to work together and follow laws set by legislators (we're going to take the assumption of low corruption in this argument for simplicity).
When you attack or resist a cop, knowing that he doesn't decide your fate - the court does - you are forfeiting your rights granted under the social contract.
If the cop has acted inappropriately, take up your grievance with the greater authority.Sue the police department. Petition the governor's office. Peacefully protest in areas that do not disrupt others rights. If all else fails and the society as a whole wants to be restructured, restructure.

Any other way is a good way of getting ignored and making your opinion invalid.

They clearly don't matter to black women who have the highest abortion rates per capita in the nation.

cuck no lives matter

Only three-fifths :^)

t This right here.

eric garner died because he was obese.
tamir rice pointed a gun at an officer. if the officer used better tactics he'd still be alive but the fact remains the kid was being retarded

no, because all those people pictured broke the law

no, niggers are not worth the effort anymore.

Combined in that picture you have dozens of felonies, many violent, and a potential hundreds of years in federal prison, some served.

No, they do not matter

Nobodies life matters. Think about it. Realize how individualism has completely grasped our western mindset by the balls. If some man shoots and kills another man for money it is HIS fault, not society's for creating money in the first place, not his alcoholic father's for beating him, only his. Same goes for reward. A Nobel prize in chemistry awarded to one guy? I work in research, that one guy had hardly anything to do with the discovery that won him the prize. His name is on a lab of fifty people working tirelessly who have to work as a team and he checks the boxes and signs the paperwork.

So stop thinking society is about one individual and raising that person up like some God. People are a cancer, a virus that will go extinct as all animals do. Smartest animals on the planet and can't get over their own ego insofar as saying each life is so precious? Give me a break. This is why feminists, lgbqtpshxyz, trans/cis/gauche/staggered minorities win. Because we're supposed to feel soooooooooooooooooo guilty at the loss, inconvenience or minor perturbation of ONE individual.

Not anymore than any other lives.

>Yes because we need them for a race war

Niggers have an average IQ of 80, so NO.

t. Abraham Lincoln

They do which is why it disturbs me to no end to see "black people" being conflated with "criminals" to the end that both of those groups receive social treatment

This.

Yes

I doubt my life matters to them though

Also should be stated that in Cleveland Ohio (where tamis rice was shot) the black community has rejected BLM because they recognize them as counterproductive to solving these sort of problems

t.autistic robot

Black lives obviously don't matter or else black people would stop killing each other in record numbers, stop aborting their babies, and start raising their kids. But instead they complain about the 100 or so criminals who get shot by police every year.

Most, if not all of those are violent criminals.

No.
because theyre shit

No, I don't care about blacks.

If you exterminated the worthless niggers and kept the good blacks then they would only make up 3-5% of the population.

No matter what race/gender/sexuality, if one is contributing to society and if one keeps whatever one believes in to himself then that one definately matters.

dat filename

No
They're annoying

Case by case

They do, just not these

T. Cat

IM THINKIN ABOUT HER SEX THINKING ABOUT HER THIGHS

Yes, because all they can do is destroy, and ruin anything they touch or are around. They are worse then animals, at least animals are smart enough not to shit where they sleep. Niggers are a plague

Not particularly