/bmg/ - Bills Mafia General

We playoff bound

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3VA1qMDklS0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bills fan living in Jax. This works perfectly for me

The Bills never get love around here, this needs to be a normal thing.

>The Bills never get love around here, this needs to be a normal thing.
are you fucking out of your mind?

You do know where this place is right? This is literally the hideout for the most maladjusted lunatics on the internet. and you want their respect?

Dude, just be happy with the win and playoffs. don't go wishing for "respect" from Sup Forums denizens.

LETS GO BUFFALO RICHMOND AVE REPRESENT

Kay st boi-o fellow slumdog

>literally the hideout for the most maladjusted lunatics
that would be bills mafia. we hide in plain sight tbqh pham

Cheektavegas reporting in.

Bills when a playoff game before my bungles

Buffalo born n raised for 37 years

Never even heard of bocce club pizza

Remove that and the image is legit

Everyone the Buffalo Bills need your energy to defeat the AFC!
youtube.com/watch?v=3VA1qMDklS0

South Buffalo reporting in. you forgot Ted's nigga

No loganberry either

you shouldn't be the Chargers beat you and have the same record

>mike schopp has the day off
>bills make the playoffs for the first time in 17 years
not a coincidence. fuck that guy

It's on there.
I'll have to edit when I get home. Some normie meme page made it and it's trash. Had fucking lloyds on there.

I hate him he's a fucking dick.

Head to head is like the 3rd or 4th tiebreaker

Cry moar bitch nigga

Thats what they get for leaving san diego

Literally who?

would have tried to start a raid on the post game show if he was working tbqh. he's such a know it all prick

"Hey schopp, I just don't think tyrod is the future, what do you think. Thanks"
"I think you're an idiot. Next caller"

Hamburg up in this bitch. I may or may not have shed a manly tear when Tyler Boyd busted them boys asses for that touchdown.

>listening to local sports talk radio

wew lads

What was scratched out from bottom right?

Probably lloyds as per this post

wew nothing, faggot. What the fuck you listen to on your gay ass pink i-pod while you're taking your spinning classes? Some faggot-ass anime theme songs and the latest nu-male hipster garage band cock guzzlers? Fuck outta here.

lloyd's is fucking disgusting. even when i'm drunk it tastes like shit. never got the hype

Doesn't help that it's owned by the Pegulas. Have to have controlled feedback.

I'd cream my pants if we get a pats vs. bills playoff bout. Playoffs this year is comfy status.

mafia? like Juventus? I don't get it

only the john murphy show and the instigators. murph isn't terrible, you can hear it in his voice when he knows he's towing the company line. also i've heard he drinks at the big tree and the truth comes out there anyways

falcons bro here, congrats guys. glad that W against us went to good use. Now, please upset the shit out of the patriots some how some way

Great marketing that's why, but it's nothing special. Went there for a date once, wasn't expecting to spend 50 dollars for 6 subpar tacos and two Cokes.

Yeah, he seems like a cool guy.

if i had an ipod or took spinning classes i would probably listen to music

Not bottom of the barrell lowest common denominator know nothing never wases talking about football with a bunch of mouth breathing morons who call in

I can literally feel my braincells dieing from the stupidity that comes from local sports talk radio, it actually causes you to know less about sports by listening to it

reddit spacing :^)

Don't take it so seriously, homie. It's just some local clowns sitting around chewing the fat and talking shit about sports. They're not debating congressional hearings and roe v. wade.

>sign Boldin, retires 2 weeks later
>new head coach
>get rid of Watkins, Darby and Dareus, lose Gillislee, Gilmore, Nickell Robey-Coleman, Woods
>skeleton crew of a receiving corps most of the season, Clay being the leading receiver with only 558 yards
>29th ranked total offense in the NFL (yards), 26th ranked total defense (yards)
>still made it into the playoffs

quite amazing really. i thought the bills were going to end up tanking this season and they made the playoffs

I thought lloyds was the hotdog brand...

I dont even know what youre talking about

Ive been typing like that since before reddit was even a thing, its called paragraphs son, you start a new thought you make a new one

Lern2type

it's the taco food truck that thinks they're special because they put slaw on tacos and were the first food truck in town. they have a restaurant on hertel and i think one out in williamsville too.

Still living with the parents?

I dont like listening to stupid people talk about things like they are authorities on the matter when they obviously dont have a clue

>it's called paragraphs
No it's not, you're just an attention whore.

Pretty much this, """"sports talk"""" shows of all kinds are cancer and the only people who listen to these are retards who need their opinions fed to by someone else.

No, my parents are both dead

Thanks for playing

do you know where you are RIGHT NOW?

Yes i do, i was talking about the broadcasters

Noone here is a paid "professional" who talks about sports

Probably for the best. You seem pretty insufferable.

facebook com/WGR550/videos/1678390175540278/

People went to the airport to cheer them when they got back home.

Careful you dont cut yourself with all that edge

>facespace
>WGR

Only source of the video I have so

I've got some news about the website you're currently perusing, sir....

Yeah, it's much better to go on Sup Forums and TYPE your retarded opinions, huh user?

Steelers here. godspeed, backup team.

dubs confirm. looks legit

do people in Buffalo still wear jorts? i'm guessing yes until told otherwise.

>there are people who don't wear jorts

very strange and refreshing to see thousands of people praising andy dalton

Good luck, Buffalo bros

The Red Rifle can do no wrong, according to the people of Buffalo, from this day forward until the end of days.

BASED ANDY

Bills vs Vikings owl. One of us have to win, right?

t. Vikings fan

This owl will go into multi-day long overtime resulting in the first tie in owl history

I wouldn't even be mad. I am rooting for the Bills.

Fuck you, Spanos!

Every fucking time Murph called Rex Ryan a defensive genius made me want to tear out his tongue and beat the TBI out of him.

>lose 4 championships in a row and never recover until now

ouch, i dont even like american sports and i know this sad story

>no zetti's

Look what I've got here for ya, Bills Mafia?
You know you wanna slice.

Can I join the bills mafia for s long as this playoff run lasts?

Say that to my face.

We already ate that shit, fool. It was delicious. Not a razor in sight.

Oddly enough I don't think the razor is going to show up until the bills regress heavily next year

>i dont even like american sports

No razors today!!!

> ESPN Anal cyst.
Exactly where you belong.
Remember, if anyone is ever desperate enough to hire you to a coaching position:
It's more important to win the game than the press conference.

Not very famous

And Brocce is?

See

Holy fuck a Bills bandwagoner... what has it been, 20 years?

>i dont even like american sports

Good luck in Jacksonville next week Bills Bros. You guys know the Bills/Chiefs broship has been strong over the years and we always got your back (unless we're playing each other)

I think there could be many Bills Chiefs playoff matchups on the horizon soon thanks to this guy

As a Jags fan that was transplanted to Buffalo I hope you are raped by my Jags Sunday. This place is the biggest fat shithole I have ever been. I hope that the Bills have to wait another 50 years for more playoffs. KYS Bills fan.

>wookin pen ub on 4chin
First day?

What is living in Buffalo like? I like in New York City and I just assume you're all a bunch of hicks.

It’s like being transplanted to a third world frozen black hole....

If we lose to yall I'm jumping on the Bill bandwagon for the rest of the postseason.

Low quality bait, Trashville.

>my dad born and raised in buffalo
>loves bills with undying loyalty
>bills finally make playoffs
>dad puts on his OJ jersey and starts screaming with joy
first time ive seen him happy in years

Rate your hangovers this afternoon mafia

for me its 5.5/10

left a beer outside it exploded way too cold

>NYC
Get out.

>I just assume you're all a bunch of hicks.

Unless you're in one of the few gentrified areas (canalside, Elmwood Village), you're right.

All of this says less about the Bills than it does about the AFC in general. Rex Ryan could have gotten a 9-7 this year.

>hundreds of drunken fans screaming and waving flags greet returning team miles away from buffalo metropolitan area in subzero temperatures at almost 2 AM
I love you guys. ON TO JACKSONVILLE!

>no domestic violence

Rex Ryan wouldve gone 0-6 in the division lets be real

Slow but steady gentrification taking over the West Side and North Buffalo and spreading south. Everywhere else it's hicks, except the massive East Side, which is 100% thugs and poverty and accounts for all of the terrible stories you hear. Also, except for South Buffalo, where they routinely get 7+ ft. snow drifts, it's not much snowier here than in any other Great Lakes city.