When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before...

When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything. Probably you will die at 70 or 80 or even before. If you die before your spouse, you die knowing you are leaving them in grief and sadness with no way to console them. Even if you're lucky enough to live to 100, it's still such a brief period, and it goes faster the older you get.

After you die, a few people will remember you. But they will die themselves too, and the memory of your existence will be gone forever. It's not as if future people will ever be interested in your life. You and all record of you will just fade away. Even if you were famous somehow that only means your name might live on a decade or two. If you try very very hard, you just might be able to make an impact on your time or even the near future. But what's the point? That, too, will pass. It's not as if your body will lie peacefully in a green field next to your spouse eternally. Even if you made a giant impact, soon enough the world will be hit by an asteroid, or a plague, massive climate change, or some other great disaster.

Even if we manage to avoid that, in a cosmic eyeblink, the Sun will die. Maybe we will have escaped the solar system by then, maybe not. It seems highly unlikely given the laws of this universe. But even if we escape to another solar system, eventually the universe itself will simply end. There will be nothing left, not even the information that we ever existed. Our whole spacetime will end, or at best, loop. And even if, by some amazing cross-dimensional magic, the "human race" (whatever it looks like by then) has survived and figures out how to teleport to another dimension, no one will have thought of you personally for a trillion years and never will again.

It seems that trying to do anything really meaningful is just a waste of time. Nothing you can do will ever change the final result. Not only will we be annihilated, but the information that our entire universe ever existed at all will be gone.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>When you think about it, there really is no point in doing anything.
So get of Sup Forums and kill yourself.

Hey iki

and how to die absolutely painless?

Nembutal. Absolutely painless.

Get a gf

There are however reports on seemingly slow or painful deaths with Nembutal in capital punishment, although this may be due to poor quality of the drug from compounding pharmacies given intravenously rather than orally.

dude just play the fucking game ok? you will die anyways so dont give a fuck and just do whatever you want

Fuck Greece

it doesnt matter
"love" lasts for 7 years and is useless if you dont want to breed like rats
it would be better to fuck much better looking whores with the money you would have every month

i want a painless death

they fuck your women every summer

one you "turn off" the game, there is no coming back.

>there is no coming back.
nobody will come back
most humans who have ever existed are dead
every human you know will die
everyone in your family will die

Backstory of that pick?

I read it was a batch of the American version that caused this. The ones that you can get from the Peaceful Pill Handbook are the pure original version, you just drink two bottles and sleep forever.

japanese guy who wanted to die but was kept alive against his will for 83 days

There is always a meaning in life though depending on the circumstances you are in

but america is a super power that wastes hundrets of billions for methods to kill humans every year

stupid self made meanings that will die with you

>there really is no point in doing anything
This has always been the case and will always be the case. But you used to laugh and play as a kid. So why not just do that again?

something in brain changes
animals become more intelligent

No, it is the meaning made by my ancestors
I must carry the greatness of my nation through myself and spread Albanian glory to all other countries, far and wide
My ancestor Skanerbeg is smiling upon me as I'm doing this, and for that reason I must not stop

>I'm too smart to enjoy myself
Or not smart enough.

But is he burnt/skinned?

didnt read
you will die

you can enjoy things
but you will die anyway
who knows what will happen tomorrow?
do you think the japanese guy in op knew that he would suffer extreme pain for 83 days leaving his family behind in sadness?

just kill yourself already

Yeah... or you can not enjoy things, and all that shit will still happen. You're using the word "but" on the second line but it's not correct.

So either

>enjoy
>die
or
>not enjoy
>die

Choice is obvious.

It's not selfmade though, it is THE meaning made by my ancestors as to why I am on this planet; to spread Albanian culture around the planet and ensure a better life for my descendants
Can't you say that you are doing the same thing, spreading nomad genes to also colonize places like Germany for future generations?

radiation

Got fried by radiation, his name is hisachi ouchi

how?

>>enjoy
>>die
>or
>>not enjoy
>>die
but life is just suffering
our brain forgets bad moments
women forget pain from birth so they can make more children

ending it painlessly is the best thing that could happen to your life

THE meaning will die with you
just like all your ancestors

>ouchi

>he has not taken the breadpill yet
the meek shall inherit the earth user

Our culture doesn't have a goal to strive for anymore. You're just a sympthom. Check out absurdism and just do stupid shit until you suicide by police.

>life is just suffering
Yes, and you were placed here by a higher being to suffer and prove yourself by repeating the cycle for future contestants who too, will suffer. By committing suicide you are doing a cowardly act, and your afterlife will be 100x worse than someone who decided to stick with it

i just want to die painlessly
without doing stupid stuff

>watches one episode of Rick N Morty

>higher being
kek stopped reading

youtube.com/watch?v=-GC5rAX0xHg

first time i heard about this cartoon was in those threads

take a car, not wear a seatbelt, drive really fast, look for some concrete pillar or a sturdy wall/tree
it's not rocket science

le tip my good sir xDD

stupid post

Then kill yourself, it's that simple.

there is no god
just use logic

how can i die painlessly?

people kill themselves all the time this way and it works

yeah but i want to do it painlessly

Who created the Big Bang then? How does anything come to exist?
Checkmate atheist

when you drive with 150km/h into a wall you won't feel a thing

read op

source?
billions of people still believe in god just because smart guys fooled stupid shitskins some centuries years ago

nigga your head will be crushed in less than a second, what do you think will happen

>what do you think will happen
i can survive it with a broken leg
i can become a cripple
i can suffer hours before i die
i survive while losing an eye
a lot of things could happen

Op doesn't say anything about that though except that the universe will end, and with that in mind won't god just make another prison for you monkeys to suffer in again? And even if the universe loops it still doesn't answer the question to how this universe came to be

okay then... get a rope with several meters length, bind it to some sturdy structure, put it around your neck, break neck, of course this might fail as well
just stop making this stupid shit thread when you pussy out anyway

it doesnt matter
people just want to escape reality because they are afraid so they create a lot of bullshit like you

maybe someone will show me a painless method
why should i stop?

You know that the chances of this happen are low, like 1% type of low, you're just a soft pussy that doesn't actually want to die but shitpost about it anyway.
Also, it's not like you have only one chance to kys or something, buy a gun and blow your fucking head.

Look you nigger, enough shitposting. If you were adamant about killing yourself surely you would be able to use your vast intellect figure out a method of painlessly killing yourself.

But I'm just sayin how it is
Your point in being here is to suffer, why do you think you are a Turk diaspora in Germany? If you did good things you wouldn't have been born at all, and for that reason you should suck it up and deal with it, and once you've done good then you can commit suicide

source?

>that doesn't actually want to die
everyone will die
im just more intelligent and want to die painlessly

>shitposting
its literally the future of every single human in the world
every scientist will tell you im right

Enjoy being a genetic failure with this mindset. You are the equivalent of a lab mouse that's had its brain's reward center tampered with and dies if lethargy and starvation in front of a huge pile of food.

its not my fault that turks are useless subhumans or that germans are weak lazy subhumans and have to import thousands of shitskins to do heavy work

>he needs meaning
What a fag.

every non mediterranean is a genetic failure

you are just an animal

What's wrong? I thought you liked being Greek

It is your fault
Whatever you did before this lifetime must have been pretty bad to warrant your existence here, hence why you are Turk diaspora
You are here to suffer forever and nobody is going to help you find your ideal way to die because it doesn't exist and never will exist

>Baby's first existential crisis
Gee, i hope Rick and Morty doesn't have anything to do with this.

And yeah, there is no point in anything. Either you try to enjoy life while you are alive or you kill yourself. It's not too complicated.
If you really wanted to commit suicide, you wouldn't be such a faggot desperately trying to find a painless way. Just hang yourself.

>you are just an animal
Is this supposed to spark some great revelation in me?

if i was i wouldnt be posting here

>before this lifetime
i didnt exist then

>If you really wanted to commit suicide, you wouldn't be such a faggot desperately trying to find a painless way.
but thats stupid
whats wrong with dying painlessly?

animals dont need a meaning either
they are just inferior creatures

Not in this realm, you didn't
But perhaps in another realm that dictates this whole existence you did do something terrible? Nothing else would warrant endless suffering like human life

You need Jesus

i cant remember anything of a previous life but have to suffer for it?
what kind of stupid shitskin religion is that
hinduism or buddhism?

Are you implying that you aren't an animal? As for killing yourself painlessly just shoot yourself in the head and make sure to hit the red bit, 100% dead. Glad I could help.

jesus is dead

i am but you are less intelligent

and if i dont shoot correctly i will suffer pain

It's not a religion, it should just be common knowledge
What else would permit such suffering such as having the unopportunity to live in this world?

>i am but you are less intelligent
>haha, look at how intelligent I am realizing life is meaningless and instead of moving on I just complain about the meaninglessness of everything on the Internet.

>and if i dont shoot correctly i will suffer pain
That's why people stick the gun right up against the roof of their mouth. Again, using your vast intellect you should be able to figure this out

Whats wrong with having a little pain before dying?
You won't feel anything again anyways. There's nothing beyond death, right?
And for those who REALLY want to kill themselves because of pain and sorrow,
and not some teenage existential crisis, don't care about feeling pain.

ITT: people suggesting the (OP) kill himself, not doing it themselves. #cop-out

WABBALUBBA DUB DUB!

bro tier post
Thanks Italy

Actually that's not true. The Earth is the only place in the universe that can hold intelligent life, and it didn't happen by chance. You might've fucked up your own life but that means nothing.

everything is shit and will die

t. woman
prove it