Meat Pie

A lot of people don't know this, but the meat pie is Australian.

And your thoughts?

There's a place near me run by an Aussie lady who makes meat pies with little mini Australias baked onto them.

They're pretty good.

could use some pie and mash but you won't find that here

Thanks

Shepherd's pie is better.

I love meat pies
I wish there were more places here that served them

pie is about all I eat for lunches quite frankly. there's nothing more appealing than a nice hot meat pie

>go to us
>have to constantly remind myself that pie means dessert

although i could go a meat pie for dessert

>no Tasmania
lel

Kind of surprised it isn't popular in the States, considering how simple pastry, gravy and mystery meat is to put together.

plain meat pies are disgusting

pepper pies are where it's at

here they are something poor people or students that can't cook make because all you have to do is throw them in the oven

i cook them in the microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds from frozen

we have this thing where I live called chicken pot pies. Idk if there is a difference. It's chicken, mashed potatoes, carrots and peasall together in a pie crust.

How about ale pies?
>eating frozen food

i cook it in the microwave before eating it

>cook it in the microwave

so what makes it so special compared to generic beef pies seen in britain and other european cuntrees?

That's rich. They're a noble English food and you do NOT put tomato sauce on top of them

We eat them for taste, not pretending to hold a higher station than we ever will.

can russians even afford microwaves? honest question. how common are they?

They were pretty common in the early 2000s, but most people never used them.

I was being sarcastic m8 you buy them in chip shops. However if you're making them at home (which isn't uncommon) they're normally a bit fancier. Can use different meats as well

Minced pies made with various game animals are very popular here, especially around the holidays.

I use my microwave everyday

Subhuman muskovite.

what happens outside of moscow?

Eh?

We have pies that aren't desserts here
Dummy

Other than shepherd's pie and chicken/turkey pot pie, I don't recall ever seeing a savory pie in the US. If you say pie in America people think of a dessert

Not him, but also pizza pie.

But "pie" with no qualifier is expected to be a dessert.

Some cunt in high-school used to spread tomato sauce over the top with his finger. Gross cunt.

one of my mates was telling me he was talking to this bloke that had a tattoo of Australia on his arm. There wasn't Tasmania on it, and when he asked where it was he turned to his gf, gestured at her crotch and said "show him"