What country has the best looking / historic & meaningful emblem?

What country has the best looking / historic & meaningful emblem?

/thread

Probably UK, Spain or Denmark

obviously

I like swedish flag

I saw Iran's emblem for the first time.
Wow that's cool.

vagina and clit

>gets nuked by a gay airplane

Dont be racist, its clearly missing the new black and brown stripes.

Turkey, i guess.

I like Mongolia's

Kazakhstan

is this a new race in world of warcraft?

France, I'd say. Its national emblem perfectly symbolizes its national values, its Latin heritage and the foundations of rule by popular sovereignity (unlike the Krauts and Italians, who utterly hijacked Roman symbolism to justify tyranny of the kind the Romans themselves would never have accepted). The 5th Republic's streamlined emblem isn't bad, but I'm more partial to the 3rd Republic's design.

Pretty Art Deco, somewhat Art Nouveauish.

polish eagle from 16th century

This isn't our coat of arms

/thread

improved colors

OP asked for emblems though

Middle row second from the right and 2nd row all the way to the right

That's Prussia though

I really like the Ottoman emblem for some reason

>inb4 Ali Mehmet Karaoglu

Oops

The duchy of Prussia to be more accurate. We all know you're just pranking, so it's allright. At least you don't deny the German heritage of the current Polish lands.

It's like the UK's arms only better.

Why do all the somewhat interesting and somewhat worthwhile threads on Sup Forums always die slowly while some mentally challenged faggot ejaculates some dumb shit seasoned with overused memes seemingly draws the whole fucking board into his cancer infested faggotthread?

I should fucking leave, but somehow I always find myself here when I don't have anything else to do on the internet. I'm like a fucking moth, always returning to the shit that burns me when I get too close.

A lot of banter threads die with less than five replies as well.

WHY DID SWEDE EMBLEM HAVE 3 CROWNS ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ONE FOR SVEN, ONE FOR ERIKA AND THE OTHER ONE FOR ERIKA'S BOYFRIEND: JAMAL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Most of the very obvious ones, yeah, I guess so.
But people are just hopping on the shittrain as soon as someone is not completely apparent about it.