This is what they are teaching young kids to think. Be violent. Be a fucking dumbass nigger

this is what they are teaching young kids to think. Be violent. Be a fucking dumbass nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ju1JfTTfnX0
youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw
youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs
youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44
youtube.com/watch?v=zfgOdObj6nw
youtube.com/watch?v=5R4dGlKtriE
youtube.com/watch?v=18Zx74T70bs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

SAY IT LOUD i'm black and i'm proud

wtf i hate trump now

>nationalism is bad

Fuck off

youtube.com/watch?v=Zhgwy9y5ttA

>the nigger in the middle looks like she might get killed before she turns 18
>the nigger on the right will have two kids by the time she is 18
>the nigger on the left looks like she really wishes she was white instead of a nigger.

inb4 they dindu nuffin

Fuck you motherfucker. We gave your evil asses fifty fuckin years to treat us like human fuckin beings and you still killing black kids over nothing. Every single black and brown person oughta train there kids for war. We take every fuckin thing you got and hit whitey without any consequences by the time these kids grown. You brought this on yourself white motherfuckers and we will not stop til you stop fuckin killing us for crossing the goddamn street!

Good

This dumbass society is not working. They'll start kill each other in even higher numbers now.

i refuse to believe that this is real

black "nationalism" isn't nationalism faggot

We've been gearing up for 30 years....Please fucking leave your containment ghettos so we can finally get started

shouldnt be allowed to breed .. niggers ..
they are disney white kids as I shot them all .. ~:~)

Its OK .. :)

The more violent they become, the more white people are waking up. We still have the numbers. Let them come.

im guessing this is weak bait but, more whites are killed by police than blacks,
the real problems blacks face is black on black murder and basically cause 99% of black males aren't man enough to raise their kids so they are raised by illiterate sheboons who are too stupid to really know anything.

It's Kotaku so it probably is

technically, those aren't what society views as kids. they are niggles. argue as much as you want but it's true. society has nothing but dread regarding those creatures.

the aritcle itself is real
people getting murdered because they're black and playing PKMN GO is fucking retarded

Uhm... You do know that you're outnumbered 9 to 1, half of your fighting age men are in prison, and we control 99% of the wealth, infrastructure, and logistics capability? Oh, we also have 8 guns per negro in civilian ownership.

Official Thread Theme Song
>Lyrics:
>(chorus)
>I’m in love with the chokehold
>Dindus hatin’ on the Po-Po
>(x2)

[smacks lips in 3-channel stereo]

Wait, shitaku isn't dead yet?

>meanwhile white kids are taught to be effeminate weak cucks afraid to fight back

lmao you basketball americans are fucked if it comes to a race war

youtube.com/watch?v=HnJZ2haLPCw

The Powerslut girls?

You dumb as fuckin shit if you dont think every brown person and half your white bitches wont side with black. Your own women gonna henpeck your asses every fuckin day til we knock em to kingdom come.

[smacks lips on the internet]

Where is the hero we need...where is the Dark Knight?
youtube.com/watch?v=KqV2n5h7RWs

lol, you should be pissed off at government programs. That shit fucked you guys more than anything else. Blacks had a higher standard of living 50 years ago, before government programs.

>you gave us 50 years
You didn't give us shit. You lookin for gibs and more victim hood means for gibs. We have given you 50 years to start acting human. Start acting like humans and you will be treated like humans.

Your cuck opinions are invalid

And western whites are taught to be transsexuals

Guys is the race war really happening?

Did black people forget that we out number them 5 to one and own 90% of the nations guns

wtf are they wearing makeup?

>that trigger discipline
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>he prefer interracial couple and not people who like their own race

Dont speak for hispanics you dumb dindu fuck go walk outside and get shot by a dumb nigger like yourself

lol

but mexicans hate niggers too. Asians as well.

Lol Latinos hate niggers more than white people do. Hell, everyone hates niggers.

I work with a Mexican, ive never seen such racism towards blacks. He wont even eat at popeyes chicken cause he says blacks aren't clean.

>Dominican Republic
>implying any nigger opinion is valid

don't you have some haitian mud cakes to eat you negro scum?

Literally nothing wrong with this.

They can do this all day long in Africa. We'll teach our kids white pride with No one calling us racist.

>that strawman

literally nothing to do with nationalism.

It's real.

I can post the entire article if you like

It is, but it only blames the cops, not other people who are more likely to attack you for your phone.

>that trigger discipline
she's a fucking slut, snorted coke and banged over 30 niggers in Rio then cried rape when they put up vids of it online

You already lost its why this shit will never even start.

And if they opened their fists, Sup Forums would be proud.

Black parents matter

negros may eat mud cakes but atleast they don't eat their own feces like pajeet

What is going on with these comments?! Someone call the ADL! Oy vey, it's another Shoah!

You do realise the only race besides you guys that defends you is whites? Asians hate you mostly, as do spics. Hell, even in Africa you're hated for being american

>trying to formulate tactics on a radio with ebonics

It's something I've always tried to understand. People talk about how ebonics are an effective way to shorten communication time but it often leaves MASSIVE holes in logic and efficiency.

>DIRECTION OF FIRE?
>he up in the jawn

>HOW LONG HAS HE BEEN THERE?
>been there for a hot minute

>HOW MANY OTHERS ARE THERE
>mad heads

STOP APPROPRIATING WHITE CULTURE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Perpetual victim syndrome

Keeps stoking the flames of hate so you can be perpetual victims and so the cycle continues

They need to be fucked and bleached hard

I mean though, African militaries are starting to get pretty powerful on the global scale,

oh pedo you so crazy and shit...

Who cares 3/3 of those pictured will have children by the time they are 16 and be too busy to do anything to shake up society. If they have boys obviously that will result in the inevitable. That's why I vote conservative except on abortion. Best crime fighting tool there has ever been.

In fairness, they don't need to be taught to be violent and dumb, negros are born with those traits.

are you implying negros are more desirable than pajeets? at least the pajeets have managed to have a continuous civilization

Why do they use a white hand?

let me think, If I have to call into customer service would I rather deal with Shaunikawanza or some pajeet oversees? I honestly would take phone customer service from a sheeboon I think over poopbreath

>fuck the police!
>except when we're getting shot at
>save us police!

people defend ebonics as a form of communication?

post pls so I don't give these faggots advertising clicks

Daw cute little zombie soldiers. Thumbs up.

you can't compare an american born negro to an indian born pajeet, you would have to compare that overseas pajeet to an overseas negro from africa. if you wanted to compare an american negro you would have to compare him to an american born Indian, who speaks perfect english with no ebonics and is probably a doctor or a pharmacist.

High-Five

The only reason I dislike shit like this is if a white person did that with their kids the normies would collectively lose their shit. The double standards drive me insane.

Sup Forums has hit a new low.

yes smart goy

remember to watch cuck nn every day

remember
(((WE))) are your greatest ally you poor dark skinned oppressed minorities

oy vey them white Nazis try to gas (((us))) six million times

Mickey Mouse Club?

Look groomed

Nobody likes you anymore.

>ENRICHMENT

Hello you must be new. Has anyone called you a faggot yet? Why not sit back and lurk a bit longer before contributing.

Zip it, Sambo

Silly troll, everyone knows theres no blacks on Sup Forums because they can't captcha

>teaching young kids to blame others for their own problems
Noice. Another 3 obese strong black womyn being brought up.

see
We could literally have all 49 states go on an international holiday for a week and take the hunters from one state that would outnumber you, out shoot you, and have larger arsenals. So goood luck with that. You should probably bait the hook next time before tossing it in the water for some quality responses.

I miss the 80s when blacks tried to act somewhat like civilized beings. I actually miss a lot of those entertainers. But you just had to stay on the Democrat plantation, didn't you? You never accept accountability and blame whites for everything. We're fed up. We don't like you anymore. You reap what you sew, you ignorant nigger.

In america it certainly is.

>dem thighs doe

What a bunch of ugly monkeys. Niggers are basically black South Asians.

rappers then
youtube.com/watch?v=_shxzlTRK44

rappers now
youtube.com/watch?v=zfgOdObj6nw

When did niggers perfect cloning technology?

Plus if it comes down to it we go after those whites first because we know you won't have their back. Then all that is left is you. No other race will have your back, yellow and browns hate for black makes white hatred seem like the loving embrace from a mother.

Keep voting democrat though, it's all going according to plan.

No it isn't. They just want reparations.

You'd want reparations if everyone told you your problems were caused by evil white people.

God is the only hope now.

Can't wait for the race war so we can finally start mass slaughtering these niggers

I actually thought we'd move forward with fun times. Then they decided being a violent thig was cool. Oh well, it was all a dream.
Better days...
youtube.com/watch?v=5R4dGlKtriE

Wtf

Nice hairline kek

>new low
eeerrm

>thinking that's low for Sup Forums
Newfag detected

youtube.com/watch?v=18Zx74T70bs