What are some movies about trans people?

What are some movies about trans people?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=zHeBei4gZHU
youtube.com/watch?v=RF61oB8-JJU
youtube.com/watch?v=ePFXco-C7Uo
instagram.com/allyrose1997/
youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ig-OyAyiY
youtube.com/watch?v=ALSwWTb88ZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=83jGTVHGj1Y

No.

Almost anything by Pedro Almodovar.

is Bella /our girl/?

>wdhmbt?

>using dating site
>really hot girl gets talking to me
>can't believe my luck
>clearly had implants and cosmetic surgery
>talks about all the slutty shit she wants to do
>turns out to be a tranny

That shitty looking movie being incessantly pushed on youtube

>not being tipped off by huge jaw and adam's apple

It's your own fault.

I wanted to believe

Hedwig and the Angry Inch

would you suck bella's feminine penis?

I'm going to vomit, is bella the ugliest hot chick (dude) ever

Mr Garrison?

>mfw it's real

that is one fucked up dude (female)

Actually Hedwig is cisgendered which is the horrific tragedy of the story.

Any movie starring Eddie Redmayne

if she trans I'm trans

faggot

BOTTOM one looks like Goro from the Mortal Kombat movie lol

Why do people not get this? I've explained this to a few friends who've seen it and they think I'm being bigoted somehow by saying Hedwig isn't a woman. It's pretty clear that he's forced into it by circumstance, and only feels whole again after accepting that he''s the other half he's been searthing for to make himself whole.

What tragedy?

>trans
>people

KEK N CHECK

That he got his dick mutilated just so he could flee the country which he would have been able to flee anyway had he just waited a little while longer. He was completely content with simply being in a homosexual relationship as a CIS Man with a whole dick.

This reminds me of some talk show I saw where a lesbian couple became a gay couple when both of them decided to change their sex

>not spending hours dry humping your mangled cockstump against your Slavic lover hoping in vain to achieve orgasm

why is it so hard for trans women to admit they're men who want to be girls?

why make it harder for everyone by insisting they really are women born in the wrong body and making petty demands all the time?

You guys havent seen nothin yet.

This tranny has a girlfriend and they play video games on youtube:

youtube.com/watch?v=zHeBei4gZHU

>a shemale has a gf and i dont

All about my Mother, by Pedro Almodóvar. Several trans characters, with some insight into their lives. Great film.

...And Justice for All, a movie with Al Pacino. He is a lawyer and one of his cases is of a trans woman sent to jail. It's quite a good movie, it's half serious and half-comedy, but it really works.

I just remembered Al Pacino is also in Dog Day Afternoon, based on a real event of a robber who is assaulting a bank to pay for his trans girl surgery and travel somewhere. Though it doesn't dwelve too much on that.

I remember watching a film years ago about a girl who straps her tits down and desperately wants to be a man.

Forgot what it's called though.

boys dont cry

god

Machete kills.

I jerked off to her last night.

no shit, that rape scene was horrifying and that part where she like watches herself getting raped creeped me the fuck out.

Spot on user, spot on.

Crying Game

Silence of the Lambs

I'm disappointed in you Sup Forums

Oh how I love my dad's story of seeing this film. Doesn't do it justice to type it. But basically a majority is "I knew that was a guy the second I saw him singing."

Bella is like some sort of inverse-trap where a tranny chaser would take her home and then get her dress off and be horrified to find she doesnt have a dick

Tangerine to give you an actual answer

youtube.com/watch?v=RF61oB8-JJU

Hugo Weaving finest moment.

I know about this and the jokes but never looked it up

Did people really fucking think that was a girl or is there some secret trans character that is actually in the movie to fool people?

I guess back in 1992 tranny's were still something people don't automatically think about.

youtube.com/watch?v=ePFXco-C7Uo

I really wish this ending wasnt so well known so I could watch it in pure ignorance

Well did you fuck it?

>no shit, that rape scene was horrifying
Faggot

The Crying Game
Cabaret (transvestites)
Rocky Horror Picture Show (transvestites)
South park

whos jefree

Laurence Anyways - Xavier Dolan

>he wasn't around for the myspace days

Bella is in the next Dolan film, he knows!

Good point. That's #1.

Who's your favorite Sup Forumsanny?
Mine is
instagram.com/allyrose1997/

The Danish Girl is trap kino.

Heaven, good film that some of you may never have heard of before.
Has karl urban in it before he came real famous

youtube.com/watch?v=Y5ig-OyAyiY

Where does shim get the money for all that plastic surgery?

Daily reminder that capitalism causes brain disorders

>I am actually Pansexual

why

He looks like Felicia Day

Fucking degenerates

you're an idiot and a faggot for not smashing

lets boogie :3

>no mention of transamerica yet
comfy movie desu

stay woke. one of favorites actually youtube.com/watch?v=ALSwWTb88ZU

iamgoingtocum.jpg

doobie doobie dooo!

I want to stay male but I keep getting feelings of becoming a chick. Fuck my life.

what's her endgame? transnigger?

>her

Because if they admit that then psychs won't give them the go ahead to mutilate themselves, and they need to sit in therapy and say over and over again that they know they won't be real women and shit. One that I know still announced that they decided life would be better as a girl, after all the talkings-to about not being a genuine woman and ostracising themselves from most normal relationships and social groups.

They're fucking idiots for the most part (I do believe some people genuinely do feel like they're the wrong gender but I also think that's a tiny amount of actual transgender people) and they have to fake not being deluded retards to get approval

SOME ACTRESSES HAVE FEMININE PENIS

GET OVER IT!

that smirk makes him look like a guy

because then they would have to admit its a mental illness.

Well you can clearly see he has mental problems. Even at the start when he still classified himself as a guy he was beyond a flaming faggot who cut his hair like a chick and wore makeup.

Seems like his mental disorders only got worse over time. He'll probably off himself a few years down the line, which will be doing all of us a favor so that works out.

i would say the same about blaire white but would get my head bitten off as Sup Forums worships him.

>Sup Forums
I think you mean Sup Forums

hillary swank won 2 oscars (one for boys don't cry) and she has barely been in any movies the past 5 years

Poor kid

Half feel sorry to see an Aryan boy throw his genetics away

No joke, I vomited in my mouth

why are dance scenes so kino

Hawt

kill yourself queer

you're a sick fuck user

Underrated post

Now, I am in doubt

Transpotting

trannies are desperate degenerates. If a 'girl' starts talking to you about sex stuff right away, assume she's a tranny, a hooker, or a tranny hooker.

Or she likes you and wants you to make a move on her but you are either so oblivious or too uncomfortable with doing so that you pass it off as the ramblings of a mentally ill person.