Serious question

What would happen if someone dropped a big fat nuke in this location?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There would be fewer Muslims

A worldwide chimpout of unprecedented proportions

The muslim's jihad implants would cease to function, and it would turn the middle east into an oasis.

I'd throw a celebration. BBQ, wine, invite friends and chill. Would be a good day.

it will explode

i'm guessing there would be some kind of explosion

global chimpouts daily for the next thousand years that put even american niggers to shame

The happening to end all happenings, famalamadingdong.

The Cube is not the source of their power, it is merely a Beacon

They'll just rebuild it somewhere else. Its already been destroyed before

a real life zombie movie

The world would be more clean.

Pakistan and Saudi Arabia would launch every nuke they have on every capital city in the West

The monolith! We destroy that and this is over!

An ancient evil would awaken.

End's Hajj, one of the five pillars, proves Allah is a false god.

All Muslims of the world would immediately snap out of their stone age stupor, much like how killing a Master vampire turns their lesser vampires human again.

It wouldn't be helped then.
I would have to use THAT

A shit ton of glass.

this

One can dream

>What would happen if someone dropped a big fat nuke in this location?
The Psionic energy channelled into it by millions of believers allows the Van Neumann Condensate of the meteor to erect a Displacement Shield over the area.

Cue Psychic Super Muslims and world terraforming.

A new queen would eventually appear and the nest would be rebuilt by another 10 million drones and the cycle goes on.

FUND THIS SHIT

What happens if someone take the magic stone thats inside?

Nothing significant really. Saudis would be upset for a few days and find a way to sell their only dependency (oil) to goyim later on.

That place is holy so basically nothing is going to happen to it only if god wells it.

They would become children of muslim atom

All muslims suddenly power off until their batteries are replaced

Enough butthurt to power 1000 suns

It would be like if you took a hornets nest and kicked, stomped, and set it on fire.

Provided every resultant muzzie chimpout was invariably met with machine gun fire, we'd finally have peace.

Muslims would all spin like a broken compass 5 times a day.

You're saying the cube is webway gate keeping back millions of slavering evil demons?

Fuck all.

Next question

they would rebuild it and more shitskin attacks happen

they would mutate too so we would have shit like spider body with a muslim torso

Pretty much. Do you think people need a location to their themselves into fanaticism? If anything they'd just level up

To be honest, we shouldn't destroy it. We should re-take it, because muzzie have the least right to it.

Jews and Christians have seniority over that area anyway since it was build by Abraham. Islam is a pretender religion created 700 years after Christianity because they were jealous whiteys had all the good religions and they wanted to create their own fan fiction.

Fuck's sake... throw goddamit

Hopefully Trump will follow up by sending a team in to salvage the meteorite mudslimes worship there, and have it refurbished as the presidential toilet.

So that muzzies could eventually take it back? You should realize there's no end to this unless it's destroyed.

its been destroyed before just not recently all they do is rebuild

what if that's just the hat of a giant robot?

Then where's this meteorite they speak of? You said it's been destroyed once. Genuinely curious here

>muzzies taking anything back
If we wanted to, we could wipe out every muzzie in that area and erect some walls around it Vatican style

Maybe so, and maybe that'd be the best thing to do, but you'll never convince any man with power these days to do it. There's too much good the powers that be have vested in this never-ending conflict.

underrated post

Allah peanut butter sammichs would catch it and flip it across the world to land in the middle of the Bible Belt.

it is just a direction. like zoroath who did put their position to the fire but they are not worshiping a fire.

They would get mad and build a new one. It's been destroyed multiple times already

Speak for yourself, Ireland. The fire has started.

earth would instantly be a better place.

Its on one of the cube's walls, it could possibly be fake, I don't think anyone is allowed to check.

fpibp

Like i said, the powers that be would never allow it. Don't you know part of their agenda has to do with having an enemy to fight at all times? If not to keep the people deluded and fearful, to steal their rights, but at least to be able to profit from.

bullshit

the metorite is the black stone they all try to kiss its set in the eastern corner of the building i think

last time it got destroyed was thousand of year ago

The 'slimes would finally realize that we mean business. They'd be butthurt and retaliate but they are actually extremely pussy whenever anyone fights back. That's why you hear stories of like 2 dudes fighting off 50 of them.

Saudis would get HELLA butthurt as well. Another good side effect.

Mecca is like a mother ship to the mudslimes drones. If one nukes mecca then all muslimes will stop working and effectively explode.

>kek

If that happened, muslims would probably dismantle the Eiffel tower and make another cube out of it.

Kek'd pretty damn hard. Well done

I heard your drunken words the first time, Irish. Leave the fighting to the Americans.

All the Muslims would shut down like the droids from Star Wars.

imagine if someone checks on the magic stone and realizes it's been missing for decades

Speak for yourself friend, I'm American posting from Ireland.

when?

this is why i dont believe in this myth. i dont believe this magical stone si sent from heavens.

Everyone around the world is an American that hasn't been liberated yet.

hmmm, i wonder...

its just a meteorite they got lucky to find

In French it is called "kicking the anthill".

You wouldn't be entirely wrong, geopolitically speaking.

That stone doesnt hold that much of importance. In fact some pieces of it has been cut and out in other countries

ay true.

youtube.com/watch?v=IGJ2jMZ-gaI

You are missing the point.

White men have the power to drive every other race on the planet extinct, and they would be powerless to stop it.

But we won't, yeah.

This is the funniest shit I read all day.

Second impact.

Not white men. Only a few particular men, maybe some of them are white, but that's not the point. Anyone who's spent 40 years of their life either building wealth, political influence, or a military regimen doesn't give a shit about race or ethnicity. They're after something else.

Muslims from all over the world would go on rampages and fuck up the whole world and since we got 60 million muslims in europe we would literally destroy our own countries.

Remember when they rioted for weeks because of some stupid parody movie about Mohammed in 2012 ?

Nice! Lets call that "mecca art" then.

Saudis don't have nukes and Pakis know better than to step out of line. Grow the fuck up

I fully agree.

>close borders
>secure the 8000 muslims living here
wouldn't be our problem

funny jew

Wasn't it an Indian movie? Forgot the name but there's a lot of musls in India so that's kinda comprehensive.

Kek, I approve. I suppose the real life version of this would be white phosphorus though, Israel has a lot of experience with that.

The answer is less integration, less globalisation. Towns should be free to choose policies that best suit them, for instance: if a town had to choose to accept immigration of a thousand people they would more than likely politely but firmly say no.

But right now? If a nation, or a continent ( Thanks Angela) chooses to accept a million or more, "oh it's fine, they'll be spread out" But spread out where? In the poor eareas where they will inevitably take over quickly given the opposition.

What would happen if someone fucked the opening in the stone?

It's hard to control the political narrative in a country where there is no such notion of free speech. I'm confident that there are many men and women who would like to exercise control over their own nation, but their voices are drowned out or silenced.