Das beste

das beste

best scene in the movie, Fassbender needs his own Magneto movie.

I loved that scene, he sure showed those alt right guys

first class is one of the most uneven movies I've ever seen. for every great scene like fassbender here or moving the satellite dish there's stupid bullshit like kid magneto slaughtering the two guards but not the guy who just killed his mother

This was a good scene.

So he kills the German nazis and that's a good thing

DOITCHES BIER

his german pronounciation is pretty good except for the rhythm and he pronounces the "R" waaay too rough

What this could have been

He's German though isn't he?

They had no names

Magnet was great in this movie, easily the best part.

>tfw no nazi hunter magnet movie

His father is German

He grew up in Ireland and now lives in England

He speaks German decently but is not a native speaker

nice loop

>decently
Nigger he speaks it fluently, unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off.

I'm a native german speaker and you're absolutely wrong

box office poison

>unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off.

his accent is not "slightly" off. you can tell straight away he's not native

>unless you're some autistic German you aren't going to notice if his accent is slightly off

We almost did have it too. I remember before this came out they talked about having a solo magneto movie and solo prof x movie I believe. Then they just merged them and took too much attention off both of them and focused on shitty you get x men that no one cared about

So what, unless you're an autistic American you're not going to notice Sam Worthington's accent was off in Avatar?